Clemens and Mangini.

DonCorleone

Kellen Clemens Sucks

C/ATT YDS AVG TD IN

24/41 286 7.0 0 2

He did that at home against the worst pass defense in the entire NFL. I liked how he played against Washington but he hasn't played well since except for the Dolphins game and the Phins couldn't stop me at QB. If one of the mods wants to ban me for this post or edit it go right ahead.

Next.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anybody who was expecting Clemens to be the answer right away was fooling themselves. 6 games into his career, ups and downs, just like any other young QB. And with this team around him, with this Oline? Jeez.

I wasn't and that's why I'm sticking with clemens. Mangini and the CS though is really hurting his development.

Kellen Clemens Sucks

C/ATT YDS AVG TD IN

24/41 286 7.0 0 2

He did that at home against the worst pass defense in the entire NFL. I liked how he played against Washington but he hasn't played well since except for the Dolphins game and the Phins couldn't stop me at QB.

Next.

he's young and these are growing pains. the playcalling was a pan of ****e too, he seemed to be pretty good on 1st down when given the oppurtunity. The first pick should never have happened. He should have been allowed to take a shot on 1st down instead of giving it to ****ty Thomas Jones. We ended up throwing on 3rd when they expected it, no element of surprise at all.

That whole game was a ****ing joke!!!

Sorry ecurb, but I can see you read the board in stealth mode without posting. you can't fool me.

Im well aware of that... and as I explained to you earlier I dont have time to post... I am at work in between customers and I check in sometimes... but I dont have time to post... when i post its not one post and out... I like to converse with others...

What do you guys think I am doing? Sitting at home all day reading but not posting? :confused0082:

I have only had 300 posts since I started my new job... its no bull **** like you guys think it is... I am busy and cant complain about mangini 24/7, today I could... next week i work... and I will be back the week after to complain...

Maybe some of you didnt notice that 80% of the time Clemens dropped back there were guys hanging all over him?

Fix the Oline. Get a redzone threat at WR, and then lets see what the kid can do in 08'.

Barton although I agree with you I find it funny that you never made excuses like these for Chad.:confused0082:

he's young and these are growing pains. the playcalling was a pan of ****e too, he seemed to be pretty good on 1st down when given the oppurtunity. The first pick should never have happened. He should have been allowed to take a shot on 1st down instead of giving it to ****ty Thomas Jones. We ended up throwing on 3rd when they expected it, no element of surprise at all.

That whole game was a ****ing joke!!!

I agree with you that our entire coaching staff sucks and their playcalling stinks however Clemens did not play well at all today and if anything got exposed. The guy is very interception prone.

If you want to win you need a QB who doesn't make alot of mistakes and Clemens is mistake prone plus he throws a lot of wild passes that get picked. The Browns' secondary is hideous and they got 2 picks off him.

There is no real excuse for today's game.

Maybe some of you didnt notice that 80% of the time Clemens dropped back there were guys hanging all over him?

Fix the Oline. Get a redzone threat at WR, and then lets see what the kid can do in 08'. No QB is going to win with this Oline.

OK now take note that I like Clemens and think he will be good with a good coach...

There was a bunch of times he dropped back with no more pressure than the next QB and threw way too high or a ground ball today...

He is young though... it happens... and he doesnt exactly have a great experienced staff to help him through it...

Im well aware of that... and as I explained to you earlier I dont have time to post... I am at work in between customers and I check in sometimes... but I dont have time to post... when i post its not one post and out... I like to converse with others...

What do you guys think I am doing? Sitting at home all day reading but not posting? :confused0082:

I have only had 300 posts since I started my new job... its no bull **** like you guys think it is... I am busy and cant complain about mangini 24/7, today I could... next week i work... and I will be back the week after to complain...

Dude you're overwhelming when we lose with the Mangini crap, that's ALL you post about. and then disappear after we win. don't you think that's unusual?

You actually make more time to post after a loss than a win. that's not normal, in fact it's PatsFanTXish.

Were the incomplete passes because Clemens was off, or were they drops? Didnt see the game.

A lot of high balls and ground balls...

He almost got coles killed... and everyone thogh only Chad did that... lol

I blame the coaches though... they arent setting him up to succeed IMO

Chad never played with this bad of an Oline in his career (outside of this season, and when he started they were not even this bad).

Are you joking? That is slimy barton... Chad played with the exact same ****ty Oline... dont pull that BS... Chad was a veteran who made better decisions... Kellen will learn with time... but he will nto be all that he can be with these coaches...

Dude you're overwhelming when we lose with the Mangini crap, that's ALL you post about. and then disappear after we win. don't you think that's unusual?

You actually make more time to post after a loss than a win. that's not normal, in fact it's PatsFanTXish.

Its not that I had the time... its that I was pissed off enough to delay somehting else to vent... when they win I do not need to vent... pretty simple really...

Chad never played with this bad of an Oline in his career (outside of this season, and when he started they were not even this bad).

That makes no sense... First people used the excuse that KC was playing against good defenses and Chad didn't. The Browns have the worse defense in the NFL and all the Jets could do is score one TD and a couple of FGs.. Not exactly impressive.

Saying KC is a rookie is one thing, saying Chad had a better OL this season is absurd. The OL sucked the entire year, they just didn't become worse.

didn't u say that herm made chad play safe and that mangini actually have chad taking more chances

Yes, and he did.

But this season he lost his charm and took stupid chances... over... and over... and over... its predictable... to the point where a high school coach can out gameplan Mangini...

That makes no sense... First people used the excuse that KC was playing against good defenses and Chad didn't. The Browns have the worse defense in the NFL and all the Jets could do is score one TD and a couple of FGs.. Not exactly impressive.

Saying KC is a rookie is one thing, saying Chad had a better OL this season is absurd. The OL sucked the entire year, they just didn't become worse.

Got him there...

Kellen played a terrible defense today... but lets not judge him just yet guys.. he is young... let him have a fair chance...

Mangini has had almost 2 full seasons and gone in the wrong direction.

Its not that I had the time... its that I was pissed off enough to delay somehting else to vent... when they win I do not need to vent... pretty simple really...

Your talking in circles now, and not making much sense.

So lets get this straight, you don't get excited when the Jets win, only when they lose? :confused0058:

Your talking in circles now, and not making much sense.

So lets get this straight, you don't get excited when the Jets win, only when they lose? :confused0058:

No I said I need to vent when they lose... I get pissed off... I am happy (or this year at least content) when they win and dont need to vent...

Exactly barton.

You have to accept that almost every excuse you use for Clemens mistakes are applicable for Chad too.

The fact of the matter is no-one could be successful behind the OL.

The QB's get too much of the blame for a loss and too much of the credit for a win, simple as that.

A lot of high balls and ground balls...

He almost got coles killed... and everyone thogh only Chad did that... lol

I blame the coaches though... they arent setting him up to succeed IMO

I was concerned about his accuracy before, seems that hasnt improved.

Im not going to call for the coaches heads just yet, (maybe Shotty) lets see how the offense performs with some weapons and beef.

in reality its the stupid coaching that has kept us in games.

i see every snap our d line gets blown off the ball but good schemes help this undersize D stay in games

The same undersize D that Mangini likes and chose to keep or acquire...

Archived