Clemens and Mangini.

DonCorleone

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Better run back to your hole, it looks like we have a shot. Ironic we started doing well when you showed up.

I dont run away, never have.

Mangini sucks, win or lose.

Shotty does too... enough with these toss up jump ball plays to our short WR's...

I'm not prepared to give up on Clemens, he's a young QB (mistakes are expected) and he has shown a lot of potential.

Mangini on the other hand has totally convinced me that he is nothing more than an idiot. I stuck by him at the start of the season and was prepared to give him a 2nd chance but this has gone too far, I'm sick of this same old boring predictable crap on offence and watching a bunch of *****'s get pushed around like schoolgirls on defence.

Mangini, Schotty and Sutton can all go **** themselves!!!

I'm not prepared to give up on Clemens, he's a young QB (mistakes are expected) and he has shown a lot of potential.

Mangini on the other hand has totally convinced me that he is nothing more than an idiot. I stuck by him at the start of the season and was prepared to give him a 2nd chance but this has gone too far, I'm sick of this same old boring predictable crap on offence and watching a bunch of *****'s get pushed around like schoolgirls on defence.

Mangini, Schotty and Sutton can all go **** themselves!!!

what did u expect. jets blowing them out?

No. You were only sucking his balls all last season and the entire offseason.

Go back to your hole.

Sort of like how the entire fanbase sucked chad off for a couple years...

Things change Barton... you know this... stop acting like once you pick a side ntohing can change...

Things change Barton... you know this... stop acting like once you pick a side ntohing can change...

You are worse than PatsFanTx. While pulling his disappearing act, he doesn't pretend to be a Jets fan.

ever since mangini benched your favourite player penny boy, who is a sorry excuse of a football player. u changed your stance on mangini

after the jets beat the stillers they were ready to suck mangini's balls, but now he sucks

He coached 1 good game all ****ing season, get over yourself.

TBH yes I did stick by mangini for most of the season but I'm sick of this ****. so many games we could ahve won this season yet you guys just pinned it all on ****ing Pennington. Well guess what guys, CHAD WAS NOT THE ****ING PROBLEM!!!!

Here we are like we were vs the Giants, the Bengals, the Ravens, the Eagles, the Bills (twice), the Redskins in games we should ahve ****ing WON!!!

Whether it's Chad, Clemens it doesn't seem to ****ing matter, the main constant has been this **** up of a coaching staff which finds ways to lose every ****ing game!!!!!

ever since mangini benched your favourite player penny boy, who is a sorry excuse of a football player. u changed your stance on mangini

Really?

I was actually saying that he should have pulled Chad sooner and was complaining that he wouldnt give Kellen a shot...

BUt go ahead and make stuff up in your mind...

PS

Hey Barton... I know we arent allowed to change our stance on players or coaches... but Im pretty sure you likied chad at one point... so stfu

He coached 1 good game all ****ing season, get over yourself.

TBH yes I did stick by mangini for most of the season but I'm sick of this ****. so many games we could ahve won this season yet you guys just pinned it all on ****ing Pennington. Well guess what guys, CHAD WAS NOT THE ****ING PROBLEM!!!!

Here we are like we were vs the Giants, the Bengals, the Ravens, the Eagles, the Bills (twice), the Redskins in games we should ahve ****ing WON!!!

Whether it's Chad, Clemens it doesn't seem to ****ing matter, the main constant has been this **** up of a coaching staff which finds ways to lose every ****ing game!!!!!

calm down chris crocker.

He forgets his stance when he disappears in hiding.

or working...

You guys are nuts...

Just becuase I dont have my shop any more and cant post here all day every day... you hold that against me? I have been working 7 days a week all of november... with an hour drive each way...

excuse me for not making enough time for JN...

or working...

You guys are nuts...

Just becuase I dont have my shop any more and cant post here all day every day... you hold that against me? I have been working 7 days a week all of november... with an hour drive each way...

excuse me for not making enough time for JN...

No, I hold the fact that you picked this exact time to show up, when you picked the exact time we were winning to disappear. You are full of sh*t.

No, I hold the fact that you picked this exact time to show up, when you picked the exact time we were winning to disappear. You are full of sh*t.

This is my first Sunday off since I started working the new job... but whatever... make up some big theory in wonderland...

Anybody who was expecting Clemens to be the answer right away was fooling themselves. 6 games into his career, ups and downs, just like any other young QB. And with this team around him, with this Oline? Jeez.

I agree... but with Mangini and Shotty he wont bloom to his fullest...

Didnt you notice they had him throwing the same ducks Chad did...??? Those were called toss ups... same **** they made Chad do...

This is my first Sunday off since I started working the new job... but whatever... make up some big theory in wonderland...

Sorry ecurb, but I can see you read the board in stealth mode without posting. you can't fool me.

Archived