Please join me. Channel your inner Mo Lewis.

Jetlag

For the past few weeks I've been on a solo crusade trying to call upon my inner Mo Lewis by using him in my signature. I think that it may not be enough. I need YOU!

Ways that you can bring out YOUR Mo Lewis is by including a picture of him in your avatar or signature. Even possibly adding Mo Lewis quotes to signature may heighten your MO. Everyone needs to get on board with this, the more energy dedicated to your MO the more it may become a reality.

Get your MO on!!!

For the past few weeks I've been on a solo crusade trying to call upon my inner Mo Lewis by using him in my signature. I think that it may not be enough. I need YOU!

Ways that you can bring out YOUR Mo Lewis is by including a picture of him in your avatar or signature. Even possibly adding Mo Lewis quotes to signature may heighten your MO. Everyone needs to get on board with this, the more energy dedicated to your MO the more it may become a reality.

Get your MO on!!!

LOL Good idea.

This is one of the most pathetic threads I've ever read.

I hate the Patriots and hate Tom Brady but would NEVER want to see any player injured. That's just pathetic.

Why don't you go back to bitching and moaning about how bad the future of our secondary sucks. :baby:

Archived