Woody paige

NYjet10

on around the horn when they were talking about the anthony smith guarantee win woody paige steps up and GUARANTEES a JETS win on sunday,so out of all the analyst woody paige is the one on our side. BTW i also say the JETS will pull it out Anyone else agree with woody and I.

on around the horn when they were talking about the anthony smith guarantee win woody paige steps up and GUARANTEES a JETS win on sunday,so out of all the analyst woody paige is the one on our side. BTW i also say the JETS will pull it out Anyone else agree with woody and I.

I'm with you NyJet10

SHOCK THE WORLD!!!!!

Woody is a legend. That show is nothing without him.

Stupid prediction though. LOL

Was he being serious with his tone or was he kind of laughing it off????

he seemed serious,because when reali questioned him about changing the subject reali said"so you take the jets this week" paige said"yes i guarantee a Jets win, the pats have no motivation last week they did with anthony thomas"

also when you think about it we have the motivation,because we are still mad that they cheated against us,and they really didnt lose anything out of it. Yeah they lost a pick but they have the 49ers pick which will be in the top 4,and they dont lose it because its the 49ers pick.

he seemed serious,because when reali questioned him about changing the subject reali said"so you take the jets this week" paige said"yes i guarantee a Jets win, the pats have no motivation last week they did with anthony thomas"

also when you think about it we have the motivation,because we are still mad that they cheated against us,and they really didnt lose anything out of it. Yeah they lost a pick but they have the 49ers pick which will be in the top 4,and they dont lose it because its the 49ers pick.

Motivation???? Heres some motivation your a 27 point dog the largest opening line ever. Your 3-10 and playing vs. a team going for perfection. This team has beaten you 9 of the last 10 meetings. Bradys smart a$$ remarks after week 1. What more motivation does this team need to come out and fight. :box:

The Jets should not need motivation for this...as for the Pats they will surely be motivated to punish and embarass the Jets. This is the type of game where the Jets need to stand up for themselves play with some heart passion and pride

couldnt agree more Tyson, missed you guys at 5h yesterday. Had field passes got to meet a lot of the players, your boy Kerry Rhodes is one of a kind.

The Jets should not need motivation for this...as for the Pats they will surely be motivated to punish and embarass the Jets. This is the type of game where the Jets need to stand up for themselves play with some heart passion and pride

Exactly, both teams have motivation enough. That shouln't be the deciding factor.

The team being motivated isn't the issue, our CS needs to be fired up. I better not see any punts on 4th and 1 from the NE side of the field. We need to be aggressive on both sides of the ball in order to even have a chance.

The team being motivated isn't the issue, our CS needs to be fired up. I better not see any punts on 4th and 1 from the NE side of the field. We need to be aggressive on both sides of the ball in order to even have a chance.

Do you think we might see a couple of passes on first downs? Before we get way behind?

Woody Paige for President

Do you think we might see a couple of passes on first downs? Before we get way behind?

Woody Paige for President

I mean really, we have a first year QB that the CS is putting in predictable passing situations. you have the absolute **** playcalling, not one Gawd damn screen pass during the cb blitzathon Clemens has been facing the last few weeks.

Hey B Schott, we're not that good. maybe we should try and fool them a little more, heh? the old element of surprise?

Sorry, vent over!

sorry guys...but you don't stand a chance.

The headlines next week will all be about just how much the big bad Pats ran it up against the Poor lil' Jets...

(Sorry if I go into full on troll mode this week, I've been waiting for this game since week one) :)

so you're bitter at the jets because the patriots were cheating.. and got caught cheating? is that correct?

i'm not saying its impossible, but look at the facts:

-The line opened as the highest spread in NFL history, meaning this would be the biggest upset in regular season history

-We lost to the Pats 9 out of the last 10 times

-The patriots have not lost this season

-The patriots average roughly 35 points a game

-We scored only 30 3 times this year, twice against the Dolphins

So i stand by my statement that if you EXPECT them to win.. it's pretty crazy. I'm not saying I'm not rooting for that, or have a glimmer of hope they will but you can't deny you are expecting an outcome against the highest possible odds which would suggest some crazyness

I mean really, we have a first year QB that the CS is putting in predictable passing situations. you have the absolute **** playcalling, not one Gawd damn screen pass during the cb blitzathon Clemens has been facing the last few weeks.

Hey B Schott, we're not that good. maybe we should try and fool them a little more, heh? the old element of surprise?

Sorry, vent over!

c'mon bp, we've played vanilla ball since clemens started so we don't show the pats anything. it all happens this week I tell ya

i'm not saying its impossible, but look at the facts:

-The line opened as the highest spread in NFL history, meaning this would be the biggest upset in regular season history

-We lost to the Pats 9 out of the last 10 times

-The patriots have not lost this season

-The patriots average roughly 35 points a game

-We scored only 30 3 times this year, twice against the Dolphins

So i stand by my statement that if you EXPECT them to win.. it's pretty crazy. I'm not saying I'm not rooting for that, or have a glimmer of hope they will but you can't deny you are expecting an outcome against the highest possible odds which would suggest some crazyness

If you worry about all of that, you lose before you even step on the field. Never give up. Never surrender. Did America give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? No!!!! Did Liz Taylor give up on marriage after her first divorce? No!!!! What did Herm Edwards do when Chad reinjured his shoulder and Jay Fielder got hurt replacing Chad? He courageously sent Chad back out there with a torn shoulder. What did Herm do when Curtis Martin seriously injured his knee? He sucked it up and told Curtis to get out there and hop on one leg.

These are just a few examples of the kind of courage we have to have to face this kind of adversity.

sorry guys...but you don't stand a chance.

The headlines next week will all be about just how much the big bad Pats ran it up against the Poor lil' Jets...

(Sorry if I go into full on troll mode this week, I've been waiting for this game since week one) :)

Just who do you think you are!!!!!

So the Big Bad patriots will beat a terrible 3-10 football team, that must

be real impressive in ma$$hole.

I will promise you this if the colts beat your classless arses in playoffs, i will

be on patsfan.com for a full week blasting off into your pathetic forum, until

i am banned..which may take a minute...

Remember this Mumbles admitted this filming has been done for years so

your SB titles mean squat!!! * * *

Just who do you think you are!!!!!

So the Big Bad patriots will beat a terrible 3-10 football team, that must

be real impressive in ma$$hole.

I will promise you this if the colts beat your classless arses in playoffs, i will

be on patsfan.com for a full week blasting off into your pathetic forum, until

i am banned..which may take a minute...

Remember this Mumbles admitted this filming has been done for years so

your SB titles mean squat!!! * * *

FULLY AGREED!!!!

Archived