~~~ Official Jets Vs Titans Gameday Thread ~~~

Smizzy

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Titans unfortunately match up incredibly well against us on both sides of the football. Expect them to dominate the LOS on both sides of the Ball. Haynesworth and VDB on the line will make in incredivly difficult for Chad.

I hate to say it but IMO this could get ugly.

Clemens is healthy yet Chad is starting. Mangini is a *****ing moron.

No, they said Clemens is healthy enough to be the #2 QB, which probably means he wasn't healthy enough all week to take any snaps. Something you would really rather have from a 1st year starter. It was right to sit him.

I doubt he's a 100%.....curious decision though. I guesss he' sticking with the player who gives us the best chance to win.

No, Clemens was unable to take snaps this week due to his injuries. Do you really want to trot him out there with no practice for the week?

Yes, I want him to get as much NFL game experience as possible in a season that doesn't matter anymore.

That's just plain stupid. He'd go out there without familiarity with the gameplan and have no real chemistry seeing as he hasn't thrown a football for a week. You think he got injured pretty badly last week? He'd get killed. There's good NFL experience and there's total stupidity. Starting Clemens with no reps this week would be stupidity, which you seem to be a fan of.

That's just plain stupid. He'd go out there without familiarity with the gameplan and have no real chemistry seeing as he hasn't thrown a football for a week. You think he got injured pretty badly last week? He'd get killed. There's good NFL experience and there's total stupidity. Starting Clemens with no reps this week would be stupidity, which you seem to be a fan of.

Have no real chemistry? Has he not been playing with these people for the past 8 weeks? He did practice, it was limite but he did practice and he still would have gone to meetings and know the gameplan. If he was too injured to start he shouldn't even be getting a chance to be in the game in which case he should be inactive and Tui should be the 2nd QB.

Have no real chemistry? Has he not been playing with these people for the past 8 weeks? He did practice, it was limite but he did practice and he still would have gone to meetings and know the gameplan. If he was too injured to start he shouldn't even be getting a chance to be in the game in which case he should be inactive and Tui should be the 2nd QB.

I agree he probably shouldn't be the #2 QB, but he definitely shouldn't be starting. Did you see the hit he took last week? Do you really want him on the field this week?

Archived