~~~ Official Jets Vs Titans Gameday Thread ~~~

Smizzy

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Below average? Really.

Yes, all below average kickers have better FG percentages than Adam Vinatieri and are less than 4 percentage points behind the most accurate kicker of all-time. :yawn:

Yes he is below average, out of kickers with over 20 FGA this season he is 19th our of 29. That would be below average.

I love this board.

If a guy starts his career off on a bad start, he sucks.

If a guy starts his career off with two games of 20+ tackles and then goes downhill, its okay, because he had those two really good games and he's going to be a superstar on the defense for 10+ years.

Please.

43 Vilma > 34 Harris.

And I know its going to happen now, because this board keeps getting worse and worse as the months ware on, that I am going to be labeled a "Harris hater" because I don't want to blow him. Oh well, believe what you want.

Still not great. Jets fans vastly overrate him.

That was a Nugent joke.

Anyway, I think Harris is very good. I agree that Jets fans tend to over-rate their own players (Leon = Tiki Barber, Brad Smith = legit NFL receiver, Pennington = top ten QB, Jones = great value, Harris = Patrick Willis, Nugent = better than Jay Feely), but I do think Harris is the real deal. Still not better than Willis, though.

I love this board.

If a guy starts his career off with two games of 20+ tackles and then goes downhill, its okay, because he had those two really good games and he's going to be a superstar on the defense for 10+ years.

Please.

43 Vilma > 34 Harris.

And I know its going to happen now, because this board keeps getting worse and worse as the months ware on, that I am going to be labeled a "Harris hater" because I don't want to blow him. Oh well, believe what you want.

there are just so many other guys if we want to start bashing current Jets-Harris is not a problem...we have the worst OL I have ever seen in 4 decades of watching this game-it's not even close-THE worst

Wow, I feel sorry for Chad today I really do.

It's not like those passes are uncatchable rockets or anything.

Yeah, I feel bad for Chad.

He didn't mean to throw a pick that lead to Tennessee's only touchdown and of course he didn't mean to throw a redzone INT.

:wtf:

I love this board.

Please.

43 Vilma > 34 Harris.

I don't think anyone is claiming Harris will be a superstar. We all think he is going to be a very productive player and a foundation for our defense for the rest of his career if he stays here. The only current player anyone can make a legit claim will become a superstar is Rhodes. However people were comparing Vilma to Ray Lewis his first two seasons which was absolutley absurd.

Yeah, I feel bad for Chad.

He didn't mean to throw a pick that lead to Tennessee's only touchdown and of course he didn't mean to throw a redzone INT.

:wtf:

I'm more talking about the fact that he has 3 WR's that can't catch a cold and an O-line which contains a turnstile but whatever.:roll:

I love this board.

Please.

43 Vilma > 34 Harris.

Nobody here overrates Harris......if you had made a sig on him before anyone else than it would be a entirely different story though. Harris is very good but if anyone overdoes it on the guys they support it's you....see Clemens, Nugent.

Stop thinking you're smarter than other Jet fans.

Wow, I feel sorry for Chad today I really do.

It's not like those passes are uncatchable rockets or anything.

Other than every pass is so high that the receiver ahs to go up in the air-expsong hismlef to a nice shot to the chops. "Catchable" is in the eye of the beholder.

Archived