This team,players and organization have given up.

JETSFAN5180

Its over..................Its time to clean house players coaches whatever it takes.

Sorry, I don't think so. That game was ours! 10-6 we lost.

I remember the end of the Joe Walton era, we lost 31-0 to the oilers on one of the last games of the season, THAT teams players GAVE UP!! Not this one.

The Jets have been in every game except Opening Day and Thanksgiving. Difference between this year and last is they made plays in those games,and they haven't this year. I still think the CS can put it togther in 2008. I don't know where havinga firing squad after only 2 years of Tannebaum/Mangini gets us, other than other rebuilding with all new systems, philosophies, strategy, etc. They got to the playoffs in 2006, they get a mulligan. But a lot is riding on 2008.

I suspect more than a few people named Johnson want to really win next week.

Also, a backup punter? Pennington all game? Taking points off the baord? Coles on IR? The guys on the field are still playing hard, but there's some auditioning going on this week and next.

I think less of the blame goes to the organization and more goes to the players. There are still a lot of scraps here from Herms legacy that are keeping this team from moving forward (Robertson, Vilma, Thomas, etc) The point is, the players Tangini have brought in have been performing much better than any of the players Herm and Bradway have given us, except for Cotchery of course.

Get rid of Sutton and Schott and then leave the rest. And get rid of a lot of these crappy players already.

Vilma?????????????????????????????He didnt even play today what game were you watching?

Next great comment.....................................................................................

Doesn't matter. He shed just as many blockers today as he did all season.

I think less of the blame goes to the organization and more goes to the players. There are still a lot of scraps here from Herms legacy that are keeping this team from moving forward (Robertson, Vilma, Thomas, etc) The point is, the players Tangini have brought in have been performing much better than any of the players Herm and Bradway have given us, except for Cotchery of course.

Get rid of Sutton and Schott and then leave the rest. And get rid of a lot of these crappy players already.

Ummm. have you lost your mind. Let me get this straight, you think it's the players that suck and not the coaching. Wow, you have been watching some other team then. You put these players in a different scheme and they would be a lot better. I'm not saying great, except for vilma, but a lot better. At the most I will give you the blame is 60/40 for the coaching staff.

Ummm. have you lost your mind. Let me get this straight, you think it's the players that suck and not the coaching. Wow, you have been watching some other team then. You put these players in a different scheme and they would be a lot better. I'm not saying great, except for vilma, but a lot better. At the most I will give you the blame is 60/40 for the coaching staff.

i didnt say the coaching was sucking, i said i put less blame on the coaches and more on the players. never in my comment did i completely negate the coaches from sucking as well. schott has been horrible, but there are lot of players that just arent getting anything done. the defense has been fine these last 3 weeks, i dont know the exact reason why, but if its cause mangini took the playcalling over sutton, then why change it now? its looked so much better compared to the first part of this season.

the offense is a whole nother story...

What are you talking about? I guess DBrick is really somebody we should brag about at this point. KC, well he might not even be a legit starter. Washington barely plays. Smith is a special teams player. TJ is what he is and that's a RB who shouldn't be on the Jets. So this regime brought in 3 decent players so far. Mangold, Revis, and Harris and really nobody else over the 2 years they've been here. I'd say that isn't exactly something to brag about. And while I like Mangold, he looked a lot better last season than he has this season. He's still good, but he was closer to being a pro bowl player last year than he is this year. Maybe that's not coaching, but then again, maybe the players they brought in aren't that great.

Its over..................Its time to clean house players coaches whatever it takes.

Nothing more annoying than outsiders who watch on tv claiming someone gave up simply because they didn't win. I certainly didn't see a lazy team today.

Archived