DRAFT Matt Ryan

JETSFAN5180

No way we go after Ryan. We have way too many other needs to be worrying about QB.

I agree Irish but QB is the key position to WINNING. This kid may be too good to pass up.

I personally dont think Mangini is sold on Clemens and Chad is a goner.I can see us drafting Ryan with the 1st round pick if hes still on the board.

I agree Irish but QB is the key position to WINNING. This kid may be too good to pass up.

I personally dont think Mangini is sold on Clemens and Chad is a goner.I can see us drafting Ryan with the 1st round pick if hes still on the board.

go ask brad johnson or trent dilfer if you need to be a top shelf QB to win a superbowl in the salary cap era

There is only 1 use for Matt Ryan....

To make Pennington look like he has a rocket arm.

Because, all I saw of Matt ryan, and I don't care what scouts say, is an arm like Penningtons if not worse.

Wow.

Ryan has played in a pro style offense his entire career at BC. His arm is just fine.

He couldn't throw rainbows to Randy Moss like Chadwick did. Can you name a WR for Boston College?

I was once on the Ryan bandwagon but I think Mcfadden is the way to go. But I would take a flyer on Colt Brennen if he is available in the second round.

coach mentioned brennen in the thread i posted about matt ryan

i provided the link nothing more

do you understand if not im sorry i did not say i wanted brennen coach did ok over and out

I'm not sold on Clemens...but Ryan is not even a close to a purchase even on the Day after Christmas prices. Why not Flynn from LSU if he's there in the third round?

There isn't a QB in this draft that warrants a 1st round pick in normal draft years where you have 2 or 3 REAL QB's. Matt Ryan, Brian Brohm, Colt Brennan, all of them have big deficiencies. Quite frankly, if Clemens was in this draft he'd probably be the top rated QB.

There isn't a QB in this draft that warrants a 1st round pick in normal draft years where you have 2 or 3 REAL QB's. Matt Ryan, Brian Brohm, Colt Brennan, all of them have big deficiencies. Quite frankly, if Clemens was in this draft he'd probably be the top rated QB.

I think you are right on that one. That's why I have backed off the QB route in the first round. After watching Colt though, and if we get rid of Chad, we will need another QB, he might be the guy to take a flyer on. Thanks for the link 180. Sorry for the confusion Irish he was hooking me up. It seems that defensive line is the best way to go in the first. But only if Mcfadden isn't there, and even then if we get a great trade offer you have to look into it. There are a few teams that would be willing to ransom their draft and next year's for a chance at this guy.

We can't take a chance on another high draft pick and he not turn out great. We really need to go the fa route on at least one o linemen in my opinion.

We take that chance on every draft pick, every year. Just as a every other team has. There has NEVER been a surefire guarantee in the draft. People try to make it out like there is, just like everyone said Reggie Bush would be Neo to the game of football.

We take that chance on every draft pick, every year. Just as a every other team has. There has NEVER been a surefire guarantee in the draft. People try to make it out like there is, just like everyone said Reggie Bush would be Neo to the game of football.

agreed, but to take a chance on another o linemen that isn't great would kill us. we really need three key positions next year and they have to pan out. DE, CB, and OG. I think we go after those three in f.a. so we can get some proven players, and like you said enter the crapshoot for positions that we have at least some talent on.

agreed, but to take a chance on another o linemen that isn't great would kill us. we really need three key positions next year and they have to pan out. DE, CB, and OG. I think we go after those three in f.a. so we can get some proven players, and like you said enter the crapshoot for positions that we have at least some talent on.

RT before either CB or DE.

Archived