HUGE SERIES

Green Jets & Ham

Yankees have a real opportunity to make a move in the A.L EAST the week before the All-Star break

With Boston playing Baltimore, we are Guaranteed to make a move on one of the two {or both} if we can somehow sweep this series

Obviously it's a tough task ... the Indians are playing very well ... but a sweep here would be HUGE if we can pull it off ... it would really set us up Great for the second half and allow us to go into the break with some momentum, right there within striking distance, and this after an abysmal first half that should have buried us but didn't

BIG SERIES FOR THE YANKEES ... VERY BIG ... the type of series the Yankees will win of they are serious about getting this season turned around in their direction

We shall see?

Agree Ham....in fact the upcoming schedule for the next few series is against legit teams and will tell a lot about where the Yanks are at.

Balt was/is reeling so knocking them around was expected.

The Yanks have not shown the ability to handle teams .500 or better in the standings.

I expect the Yanks to get a SP over the break.

Gotta agree with Garb. Yanks and Sox to open the second half is gonna be intense.

Provided of course that the Yanks can either keep the deficit at 4 or move closer to first. Right now the Birds are reeling and the Indians are playing some real good baseball.

I just landed prime seats for the Yankees - Boston game in Fenway. Can't wait to see the Sox fans crying and making excuses as the Yankees take what is rightfully theirs.

What game? I might try and get down to Boston that weekend except I may have to entertain my mother who arrives that weekend in Newark and is SUPPOSED to be with my brother in PA for that weekend. I just know that they'll head north and keep me trapped in Ludlow.

Not only is it big for the AL East, but it would be huge to take at least 3 outa 4 from the Indians, because right now, we're both closer to wild card than our division leader.

Indians are a very good team, and supposedly they have the best bullpen in the AL!?!?

We'll see about that. Bob Wickman?? LOL

Well, here is your chance to make up for your arrogance, Max. HOOK A SISTAH UP! (ME!!!!!) I have yet to secure a seat for any of these games - yet you - YES, YOU! have prime seats at Fenway??!!!! That's just not right. #-o

there was a pair of good seats for the series that were up for auction at my school.. went for $800! :shock:

i have never been to fenway. despite the team, it is suppose to be a fun ballpark. :lol:

there was a pair of good seats for the series that were up for auction at my school.. went for $800! :shock:

i have never been to fenway. despite the team, it is suppose to be a fun ballpark. :lol:

It is a GREAT place to enjoy a game. My advice is to get there early (2 hours before game time) and just hang out on Yawkey Way as you can drink on the street there and enter and leave the ballpark as much as you like. Soak it all up. Sure it is an old and small park, but there is still a great vibe to the place and that walk up the ramp and the first sight of the field and Monster is very cool. If I can get down there, I'd love to hang with you guys before the game. If I can't get a ticket there is a very cool new bar called Game On! that is a great place for pre-game as well as watching if you don't have a ticket. i was hoping to go down on the 15th as Dinosaur Jr play the Avalon that night. it would be awesome to see the game and then go rock out to J Mascis and the guys across the street.

Archived