Like father, Like son?

DonCorleone

Belichick will draft him just to spite.

I am not sure of your age....and please take no offense to that. But if you are old enough to remeber the stadium whenever Toon made a catch...Remember those looooong TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON chants? Wow, what I would not give to hear them once again.

I am not sure of your age....and please take no offense to that. But if you are old enough to remeber the stadium whenever Toon made a catch...Remember those looooong TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON chants? Wow, what I would not give to hear them once again.

BP just turned drinking age....:eek:

Wow, he looks like his dad too. I would love it if the Jets got him. Al Toon was my favorite Jet ever by far. It would be awesome to hear TOOOOOOOOOON again.

Amen.

I've watched some of the video on that site, and he has the same style as his dad. I still remeber Toon's retirement announcement on tv. It was heart breaking and hard to watch what had become of him.

Class on and off the field...What a player......I still have his Jersey.

Yeah but as a Jet fan, I have nothing but dreams about what could be some day. The current reality does not sit well with me.

DC --

Toon was incredible. It sucks that he had to retire early, he was fun to watch and he was talented. I was at those games --- TTOOOOOOOONNNNNNN.

I wish his son well!

Archived