THE Ohio State

anskyruben

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nobody watching this 10-10 game early in the 2nd?

Maybe we need some ******, ~~~~~~~ and Official in the thread title.

:character42:

Fix T.

Just for you .

Ohis has blown a few chances to be ahead . Now LSU has taken advantage of that. Their defense needs to step it up.

Yes they are. Did you think our TV's were showing a different score ? My tv tells me there is an entire half of football left. How about yours ?

my TV shows THE Louisiana State up 2 TDs. It does not say the game is over yet, though.

User Lurker never stated the game was over. He merely stated that THE Louisiana State has a comfortable lead.

Why is it called "THE" Ohio State?

Was there another? Or is it just a self gloss like being America's Team?

Just curious.

Because they feel like they are better than the rest.

BTW,

GO BLUE! Nice job LSU. Much appreciated. :cheers:

anskyruben, at least we beat SEC teams once in a while in Bowl Games! :lol:

Oh, and there is one winner and a bunch of losers. You're in the same group as us, a bunch of losers.

I hope you enjoyed the past seven years, Rich Rodriguez is going to change a lot of things in Ann Arbor starting in 2009. 2008 will be an interesting season in which you'll probably beat us again, but by 2009 he should have plenty of his own Freshman and Sophmores to compete with some talented Juniors and Seniors.

Oh, and there is one winner and a bunch of losers. You're in the same group as us, a bunch of losers.

I hope you enjoyed the past seven years, Rich Rodriguez is going to change a lot of things in Ann Arbor starting in 2009. 2008 will be an interesting season in which you'll probably beat us again, but by 2009 he should have plenty of his own Freshman and Sophmores to compete with some talented Juniors and Seniors.

true

michigan won in 2000 and 2003. other than that i agree.

michigan won in 2000 and 2003. other than that i agree.

I know that, but Ohio State fans love to pound their chest about "Six of the last Seven" and you know what? Good for them.

At least we can beat the SEC. Thats all I have to say. :)

I know that, but Ohio State fans love to pound their chest about "Six of the last Seven" and you know what? Good for them.

At least we can beat the SEC. Thats all I have to say. :)

and michigan has gone 13-9-1 in the last 23 against the *****eyes. statistics are ridiculous. too bad no ohio state fans can count that high-- they stick to 7 because it matches the number of genuine teeth still in their mouth.

and michigan has gone 13-9-1 in the last 23 against the *****eyes. statistics are ridiculous. too bad no ohio state fans can count that high-- they stick to 7 because it matches the number of genuine teeth still in their mouth.

You mean, the seven teeth that their entire family tree has altogether, right? Ohio is the biggest ****hole.

You guys are hilarious. Nothing better than a Michigan loudmouth running his piehole after we have spanked you , and are the reason your leatherface coach decided to quit. Just know your role in the conference. You are our little girls. Don't give me your predictions of what a new coach is "GOING" to do. Look at what Lloyd did do. Jim spanked him into retirement. So much so, that they went outside the family to find a replacement. It's not even a rivalry anymore. See you next year. Til then ....

lolskunkcat.jpg

Rodriguez, while a good coach, got lucky with a couple of recruits. Slaton and White were set to go to Syracuse, but when Pasqualoni got fired, they both went to WVU. Without those two guys, WVU is a good team, but not a top 10 team.

We'll see how he does at Michigan.

Haha if Terrell Pryor signs with Michigan, its over.

Hes sick, and is leaning that way. His best friend is also looking to go there, who happens to be the best WR recruit in the country. Haha, Big Blue is going to be fun to watch from here on out if those guys sign.

Archived