The one thing good about the Giants winning...

Matt39

I ate the way he tried to come accross as some classy guy who was the only thong right about their team. He was obviously some kind of cancer in that locker room.

He was the biggest cancer in professional football. He was the safe looking thug turn variety.

In the age of the internet, the pre and post game stuff is pointless. That some TV exec thinks getting the new retired player is going to make anyone tune in to watch forced laughter and superficial analysis, they don't get out much. Casul fans don't care, and serious fans (and gamblers)already know what they need to know.You could run a test pattern before most NFL games,and it wouldn't impact the viewership of the actual games one bit.

You know, I thought I was the only one who felt that way about him for the past 3 or 4 years. He was a real doosh. He talked way too much about things that were non of his business and deliberately seemed to throw jabs at teammates and his coaches to the media for years. I couldn't stand him as a player and I hate him as a media prick.

I used to think it was the entire team, but somehow Strahan seems to be a little quieter with Tiki gone, maybe he really did magnify the problems and also create them.

There's another good thing though! We don't have to hear about this retarded Jessica Simpson-Tony Homo drama until next season!

Or at least...I think we don't. I mean he's not in the playoffs so they shouldn't talk about her right?

I used to think it was the entire team, but somehow Strahan seems to be a little quieter with Tiki gone, maybe he really did magnify the problems and also create them.

There's another good thing though! We don't have to hear about this retarded Jessica Simpson-Tony Homo drama until next season!

Or at least...I think we don't. I mean he's not in the playoffs so they shouldn't talk about her right?

Whenever there was an "anonymous source" in the Giants locker room, it was ALWAYS Tiki.

He hwas a complete punk. Total piece of garbage.

Maybe they'll say She Should sit on the Bench next season since they made such a big deal out of them not wanting her at the game.

What? I don't despise the Gianta so that means I'm not a die hard Jet fan???

You F'ing serious???:roll:

Like I said, if rooting for the Giants in a Pats vs Giants game means your not a real Jets fan, how does rooting for the Patriots make you a real fan?

So I guess everybody was rooting for the Patriots to go 16-0 a few weeks back. Sorry but I wasn't.

Like I said, if rooting for the Giants in a Pats vs Giants game means your not a real Jets fan, how does rooting for the Patriots make you a real fan?

So I guess everybody was rooting for the Patriots to go 16-0 a few weeks back. Sorry but I wasn't.

You need perspective. I was actually rooting for the Giants against the Pats because there was nothing on the line except the Pats undefeated season. The Giants had nothing to gain and I was using them for my own selfish interests. As soon as the game was ovewr, the were back on the **** list. When it comes to the SB, the Giants must lose.

You need perspective. I was actually rooting for the Giants against the Pats because there was nothing on the line except the Pats undefeated season. The Giants had nothing to gain and I was using them for my own selfish interests. As soon as the game was ovewr, the were back on the **** list. When it comes to the SB, the Giants must lose.

I don't know.. I just don't find a time I'd ever root for any team in Boston. That's my perspective.

Aren't you are the one in the Giants circle jerk with Blackout, bitch? ;)

I think if your a NY'er then yes, you should just pick one team and stick with it. That would probably mean hating the other team too I admit.

However, I'm not a NY'er and don't know any other Giant fans so have no reason to hate them, My situation is totally different to Blackouts.

Archived