Breaking News!!

Green Jets & Ham

Jason Giambi is working his butt off with Donnie

But hey, at least it's finally working :mrgreen:

BTW, this was an inside joke for Yankee fans ... I'm sure they GET IT

It's about Jason pulling a Bull Durham on the media ... has the same case answer nite after nite ... he's working his butt off with Donnie ... that's his story and he's sticking with it 8)

Question: If Giambi ends up with 35 homers and 120 RBI's and you guys win a ring, but immediately afterwards Giambi announces that he went back on the steroids a little before mid-season, will you Yankee homers be at least a little bit embarrassed?

Question: If Giambi ends up with 35 homers and 120 RBI's and you guys win a ring, but immediately afterwards Giambi announces that he went back on the steroids a little before mid-season, will you Yankee homers be at least a little bit embarrassed?

If you watched a game you would know that he is not on Roids.

Not one bit

Everyother team has a hack that still juices

And they are:

Red Sox:______________

Mets:____________

Orioles:_____________

Devil Rays:______________

Red Sox: The Gorilla, Tek, Gabe, Trot,

Mets: I couldn't even name a player on the Mess..do they field a team?

Orioles: Palmiero, Gibbons, Mora, Sammy (but he doesn't count)

Devil Rays: Huff, Hal

If you watched a game you would know that he is not on Roids.

max - i heard that giambi was still juiced to the gil, just not taking deca anymore. also heard that at the beginning of the season he was having a lot of problems with his eyes and the pituitary gland but didn't want to say anything to management b/c he was afraid of how they would make him deal with it.

if you saw him play at the beginning of the season the eye problems would make sense, he was taking a lot of good pitches and never seemed very agressive.

harold reynolds did a great job on baseball tonight a few days ago

He took a clip of Giambis swing back in early May and compared it to what he did recently with the 2 home runs and it was a big time difference in his swing.

Apparently, Mattingly said, "F this crap, just pull the ball like you want, just hit it"

If he was on steroids, then he is in the club with Jeremy Giambi, Manny Alexander, and Benito Santiago otherwise known as the "Players who shot roids up their asses and still sucked Club"

which is a far better club to be in the club that never made it past A ball

I was listening to WEEI at lunch today - and there was John Valentine playing co-host with Michael Holley. Val is a good man who although spoft spoken, speaks his mind. He's also sly like a fox. Val lives in NY and says he's not a card-carrying yankee hater - anyway:

1) he was talking about steriods and Giambi obvious use without actually saying it. Classic stuff. Says the guys that use 'roids do it more for obtaining sustained power and stamina, than muscle building. Says most players don't. The players that do care are usually pitchers.

2) Val did what no sports radio host has been able to do before him. Break the Foulke barrier. Foulk's weekly Friday interview on the show was great. He actually owned up to his flwas. Val can be very disarming - then, BAM! - he whacks you over the head and the "whackee" doesn't know what hit him. Val is good.

I was listening to WEEI at lunch today - and there was John Valentine playing co-host with Michael Holley. Val is a good man who although spoft spoken, speaks his mind. He's also sly like a fox. Val lives in NY and says he's not a card-carrying yankee hater - anyway:

1) he was talking about steriods and Giambi obvious use without actually saying it. Classic stuff. Says the guys that use 'roids do it more for obtaining sustained power and stamina, than muscle building. Says most players don't. The players that do care are usually pitchers.

2) Val did what no sports radio host has been able to do before him. Break the Foulke barrier. Foulk's weekly Friday interview on the show was great. He actually owned up to his flwas. Val can be very disarming - then, BAM! - he whacks you over the head and the "whackee" doesn't know what hit him. Val is good.

JOhn Valentin is a NJ guy. He owns a baseball school not too far from where I live. I went to one of his clinics last year.

He seems like a real good guy and pretty funny.

Archived