Why is it assumed that David Wright is going to be a star?

Matt39

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Because aside from Beltran's horrible performance aside from when Pedro's on the mound and Jose Reyes base stealing and SOMETIMES fielding skills, that's all they have to talk about.

Remind us again how many times you have quit on your players,manager and team? Thought so...Thanks.

As for Wright, he is better than Cano or Melky Way and Mets fans talk FAR Less about Wright then you guys about your two young players.

If Wright was a Yankee we would be reading posts here on how he's the next Mike Schmidt.

Because aside from Beltran's horrible performance aside from when Pedro's on the mound and Jose Reyes base stealing and SOMETIMES fielding skills, that's all they have to talk about.

Remind us again how many times you have quit on your players,manager and team? Thought so...Thanks.

As for Wright, he is better than Cano or Melky Way and Mets fans talk FAR Less about Wright then you guys about your two young players.

If Wright was a Yankee we would be reading posts here on how he's the next Mike Schmidt.

Hey jetsfaninsec124, why don't you just focus on your 200 million dollar team. There is no reason for you to bust on the Mets. You are like a wanna be bully, with the exception that you do it online. If this were a parking lot you would not be saying one word...

LL

Hey jetsfaninsec124, why don't you just focus on your 200 million dollar team. There is no reason for you to bust on the Mets. You are like a wanna be bully, with the exception that you do it online. If this were a parking lot you would not be saying one word...

LL

Why isn't it legally possible for Shelton to be the ROY? He's batting in the .340's, has 7 homers, 26 RBI's, in only 36 games.

And you'd be suprised the power and influence I wield, bucko 8)

Something to do with him being a Rule 5 Draft player Stormy. Makes him ineligible.....shame as he looks for real.

Why isn't it legally possible for Shelton to be the ROY? He's batting in the .340's, has 7 homers, 26 RBI's, in only 36 games.

And you'd be suprised the power and influence I wield, bucko 8)

Something to do with him being a Rule 5 Draft player Stormy. Makes him ineligible.....shame as he looks for real.

So? Selig folds like a cheap suit all the time.

but seriously... it's a shame cause Shelton is having a by far better year than EB's newest hero (at least for the next couple hours). Gotta love it when you argue OBP and when it comes back to bite you in the ass :wink:

So? Selig folds like a cheap suit all the time.

but seriously... it's a shame cause Shelton is having a by far better year than EB's newest hero (at least for the next couple hours). Gotta love it when you argue OBP and when it comes back to bite you in the ass :wink:

How'd that suicide squeeze work out?

To all the Wright detractors. SHUT THE F UP! Especially overzealous Yank fans who believe Canoe and Melky way are the answer....Wright took over that game last night...he hit two Hrs, made a spectacular play on a suicide squeeze....the guy is legit.

LL

How'd that suicide squeeze work out?

To all the Wright detractors. SHUT THE F UP! Especially overzealous Yank fans who believe Canoe and Melky way are the answer....Wright took over that game last night...he hit two Hrs, made a spectacular play on a suicide squeeze....the guy is legit.

LL

Tough loss tonight on a bad hop.

Thought Wright had tied it with that shot in the 9th.

Need to win tommmorow and then look to Pedro on Sunday to stay in the Wild Card hunt.

I'll be there. Next 2 games at Shea will shape our season. The time to run is now.

Tough loss tonight on a bad hop.

Thought Wright had tied it with that shot in the 9th.

Need to win tommmorow and then look to Pedro on Sunday to stay in the Wild Card hunt.

I'll be there. Next 2 games at Shea will shape our season. The time to run is now.

LL

Like I said, I think Wright is for real but also think Cano is definitely for real. Watching him swing like the bat like he is at only 22 years old is awesome. And there is no doubt about his fielding ability. Cabrera is obviously still a question mark. I think he is probably a better fielder than he has shown but is probably a bit starstruck, replacing Bernie Williams and playing against the Red Sox and all. I'd just give him a little more time.

Archived