The Official Talk Football To Make IrishJet Happy Thread

Maxman

LOL, why??

You're dead to me Max, just like your site.:rl:

It was a figure of speech for Christs sake.](*,)

Bro try to keep it straight. The Lounge is for discussing how much this site sucks. The NFL forum is for discussing how much the Jets suck.

Geez, don't make us go over this again.

Guys I have aome work to do right now so if someone could monitor this thread for the next few hours I would appreciate it. Just make sure Irish Jet gets an answer in a promptly to anything he posts.

Thanks in advance.

JetNation (the site that cares)

Guys I have aome work to do right now so if someone could monitor this thread for the next few hours I would appreciate it. Just make sure Irish Jet gets an answer in a promptly to anything he posts.

Thanks in advance.

JetNation (the site that cares)

lol, I'll try

So you like soccer?

That sport sucks and will never make it in the US.

LIAR! It's already here, and when you have kids that don't play soccer, they are going to ask daddy why all the girls go for the kids that are in shape and haver personalities.

:shake:

Disclaimer: that wasn't describing myself, only the few soccer players that i happen to know. After all, they are the only non-virgins i have ever been around.

back to football...go chargers.

LIAR! It's already here, and when you have kids that don't play soccer, they are going to ask daddy why all the girls go for the kids that are in shape and haver personalities

Do I need to type slower for you?

Soccer will never thrive proffessionally in this country. Duh, of course its played at the high school level.

The truth the soccerphobes refuse to face

Some Americans regard soccer as the devil's spawn. In reality it is as much a part of their nation as mom's apple pie

Steven Wells

January 17, 2008 3:55 PM

Soccer is a slow, boring, low-scoring, meaningless, super-sucky pseudo-sport played exclusively by lesbians, small children and homosexual **** psychopaths with bad haircuts. And terrorists. Children who play soccer all grow up to be "******* incompetents" and "knock-kneed milksops" and "flopping on the ground, writhing-in-pain homos". Soccer is being forced on the American people by the sinister "global elite" secret world government. Soccer, in short, "sucks bat-**** off cave walls". And did we mention that it's gay?

Meet 39-year-old commodities trader, Jefferson Glapski. Jefferson runs the soccersucks.net website (slogan - "prepare for fisting, soccer participant!"). Two million visitors to soccersucks have learnt that soccer appeals to "violent hooligans, terrorists, perverts, fascists and ****s". That youth soccer teams are "homosexual incubators". And that all soccer fans are all "self-important and self-hating freaks [who] actually fellate one another".

Meet radio show host Jim Rome. Jim - a short man with a Village People biker moustache - is the pope of soccerphobia. "My son is not playing soccer, " promises Jim. "I will hand him ice skates and a shimmering sequinned blouse before I hand him a soccer ball." Jim's soccerphobia is part of a grand tradition of crassly xenophobic, casually homophobic, tediously sexist and smugly pig-ignorant soccer-bashing in mainstream American sports journalism. As Sport Illustrated's soccer-friendly Alexander Wolff put it: "There isn't a US daily without a 'soccer stinks' beat guy".

"Their mania is in direct proportion to their insecurity," laughs Miguel Almeida, a New York-based soccer writer. "Hence its intensity. And the phenomenon pops up every time the World Cup rolls around, its reappearance as certain as swarming locusts."

Not all soccer-haters are clich

Soccer will never be popular in the US because we wont have the best professional league. Americans are front runners and only want the best of the best.

we wont settle for second or third tier competition.

NFL is only huge because non-fans have become bandwagon fans. how many nfl fans actually understand the intricacies of the game?

Its too bad. Soccer is a good sport. But it will never be a major sport in america. But soccer fans should be happy it is a niche sport.

Archived