Pats will cut Stallworth

Irish Jet

If Donte could stay healthy he would be one hell of a receiver. I would love to see the Jets bring him in, but not at the money I think he'll be demanding ($5-6 million a year).

That's my worry too. He hasn't got settled since leaving NO and really needs to get some stability with a team. I'd be afraid though if we did give him a long term deal that injuries would plague him. Kind of thing that would happen the Jets.

If Donte could stay healthy he would be one hell of a receiver. I would love to see the Jets bring him in, but not at the money I think he'll be demanding ($5-6 million a year).

He had average numbers and that is being genrous with Randy on one side and Welker in the slot. Jabbar Gaffney took playing time away.

He is what he is. Unless you get him for minimum, pass.

He had average numbers and that is being genrous with Randy on one side and Welker in the slot. Jabbar Gaffney took playing time away.

He is what he is. Unless you get him for minimum, pass.

You have to consider though that maybe Moss and Welker being there hurt his production some. Very rarely was he the #1 guy in the playcalls.:confused0082:

You have to consider though that maybe Moss and Welker being there hurt his production some. Very rarely was he the #1 guy in the playcalls.:confused0082:

No doubt.

However, he disappeared and was a non-factor all the time.

No doubt.

He has a lot of talent though and I'm sure with the right motivation he could become a very good WR. In Philly he was incredible when healthy and was making plays all over the place. If he could just become more consistent he'd be a great WR.

No doubt.

Was never higher than the #3 target on any play either. Moss and Welker were 1A and 1B and then Brady was looking for Kevin Faulk. New England really could plug in anyone across the field from Randy and throw Wes in the slot.

Was never higher than the #3 target on any play either. Moss and Welker were 1A and 1B and then Brady was looking for Kevin Faulk. New England really could plug in anyone across the field from Randy and throw Wes in the slot.

Yup that's exactly my point.

Under those circumstances it's always going to be tough to make an impact.

Antonio Bryant hasn't played in over a year.

Plus, we can't be spending all our money on Donte Stallworth or Antonio Bryant anyway. Freddie Mitchell is still out there AND LaMont Jordan is soon to be a Free Agent.

Right Troll?

;)

Antonio Bryant hasn't played in over a year.

Probably means Bryant Johnson from 'zona. I think Donte has a ton of potential and was fantastic in Philly, but couldn't stay on the field.

My favorite reciever in this FA is still Bryant johnson, becuase he's young, has the size and was just living behing fitzy and boldin. I would rank my favorite three recievers in this FA 1) Bryan Johnson 2) Donte Stallworth 3) Ernest Wilford. I didn't mention berrian because I don't like the amount of money he'll command and i'm just not a big fan. I like johnson and wilfords size and stallworth has plenty of ability.

If coles really is on the out, I wouldn't be surprised for us to be in the running for one of those guys. I have no doubt that either of those 3 could step in for coles and have close to or equal production.

Probably means Bryant Johnson from 'zona. I think Donte has a ton of potential and was fantastic in Philly, but couldn't stay on the field.

My favorite reciever in this FA is still Bryant johnson, becuase he's young, has the size and was just living behing fitzy and boldin. I would rank my favorite three recievers in this FA 1) Bryan Johnson 2) Donte Stallworth 3) Ernest Wilford. I didn't mention berrian because I don't like the amount of money he'll command and i'm just not a big fan. I like johnson and wilfords size and stallworth has plenty of ability.

If coles really is on the out, I wouldn't be surprised for us to be in the running for one of those guys. I have no doubt that either of those 3 could step in for coles and have close to or equal production.

I would rank D.J Hackett over all of your listed WR's TBH.

I have a feeling he may end up here. He would definetly be a deep threat which we do need. I honestly think he'd be a useful aqquisition. He's incredibly talented but just needs to be more consistent.

He is kind of invisible, if you ask me. Does he miss a lot ogf games? If not, I never seem to notice him.

I'll sign him to fight Brad Smith for #3 spot. I like stallworth he is very fast and a first round talent i'll give him a go.

That's about all I'd sign him for. If we are gonna get a receiver via FA, we need someone who can step in as a #1. I'd rather go with Bryant Johnson. Not that he is a #1, but has a better chance at being a #1.

Plus, we can't be spending all our money on Donte Stallworth or Antonio Bryant anyway. Freddie Mitchell is still out there AND LaMont Jordan is soon to be a Free Agent.

Right Troll?

;)

So are a bunch of semi-pro football players, and they're about as good as the 2 guys you mentioned that are still out there.

Archived