WHOH!!!

Favorite_Toon

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Adrian Peterson ran a 4.37 just if anyone is wondering..

fastest recorded time is Deon Sanders 4.29 has now been broken

Stop right there favorite toon.

Too bad for mcfadden, being a good NFL RB isnt about dead ahead, short distance speed. We all knew he might be faster then A Peterson, just not as good of a RB as Peterson is.

Too bad for mcfadden, being a good NFL RB isnt about dead ahead, short distance speed. We all knew he might be faster then A Peterson, just not as good of a RB as Peterson is.

Stop right there Ganggreenman... we dont know that yet..we can talk again in five years..

Actually let me correct that..mayock said Adrian Peterson ran 4.40

and Reggie Bush ran a 4.38

Stop right there Ganggreenman... we dont know that yet..we can talk again in five years..

Again, it all depends what team he ends up on. If its a team with a good OL, a solid QB that can air it out, and some quick receivers to catch it over the middle and stretch the field, I agree he can be very good.

If its a team like the Jets or Falcons or Cheifs. Forget about it. Instant bust for that team.

Again, it all depends what team he ends up on. If its a team with a good OL, a solid QB that can air it out, and some quick receivers to catch it over the middle and stretch the field, I agree he can be very good.

If its a team like the Jets or Falcons or Cheifs. Forget about it. Instant bust for that team.

Too bad they dont judge a guy if hes a bust by his first year..they give it a few years... and if your sayin we cant fix our o-line in a few years then guess what???

Were in a whole lot more trouble then you think bro..

instant bust? lol what the hell does that suppose to mean anyways?

Everybody knew he was fast and i guarantee training with michael johnson helped him getting out of the blocks a lot more than people expected. Yes, he is blazing fast, but none of this dispells the notion that he still doesn't have the leg drive you want in the NFL. He will make some team happy im sure, but we have too many holes to fill.

Gholston put up 37 reps in the 225, matching Long for the record so far, which is impressive.

I will say that 4.27 is a lot faster than i expected...and deon's time wasn't official, there was rumors he ran sub 4.2 as well as bo jackson, but they didn't have the electrical timing back than. I will also wait to see McFaddens agility drills, if they are as good as his 40 time than i might have to reform my opinion.

Too bad they dont judge a guy if hes a bust by his first year..they give it a few years... and if your sayin we cant fix our o-line in a few years then guess what???

Were in a whole lot more trouble then we thing bro..

But what you seem to be missing is that each of the teams I mentioned (Cheifs, Jets, and Falcons) ALL have MUCH, MUCH, more pressing needs than a RB. We have Thomas Jones and Leon, the Falcons have Warrick Dunn, and the Cheifs have Larry Johnson. What NONE of those teams have is a solid QB, a solid OL, or a dominant front 7.

Given all that, taking a RB with a top 10 pick would be flat out dumb.

And BTW, we're NEVER going to fix the OL if we keep ignoring it to draft and sign "Playmakers" like Samuel and Mcfadden.

He's a total athlete, this guy will take us to the top.

Everyone needs to get off his back, he's clearly the best player in the draft. WE NEED HIM!

If he's clearly the best player in the draft and far and away the #1 player, than he's not going to make it to us. If he does make it to us, than there is something that the falcons, raiders and anyone looking to trade up didn't like about him, however he is having a very impressive combine so far.

But what you seem to be missing is that each of the teams I mentioned (Cheifs, Jets, and Falcons) ALL have MUCH, MUCH, more pressing needs than a RB. We have Thomas Jones and Leon, the Falcons have Warrick Dunn, and the Cheifs have Larry Johnson. What NONE of those teams have is a solid QB, a solid OL, or a dominant front 7.

Given all that, taking a RB with a top 10 pick would be flat out dumb.

And BTW, we're NEVER going to fix the OL if we keep ignoring it to draft and sign "Playmakers" like Samuel and Mcfadden.

Right... because dbrickashaw furgueson has been such a domiant force... yeah your right because i can see a difference betwen the first tackle taken dbrick and the ot that went in the third round...

If he's clearly the best player in the draft and far and away the #1 player, than he's not going to make it to us. If he does make it to us, than there is something that the falcons, raiders and anyone looking to trade up didn't like about him, however he is having a very impressive combine so far.

I'll trade up for him, I don't care anymore. Give up anything, we really need this guy. When was the last time we had a good RB ? Curtis Martin. We need McFadden.

Right... because dbrickashaw furgueson has been such a domiant force... yeah your right because i can see a difference betwen the first tackle taken dbrick and the ot that went in the third round...

Okay, I disagree with you about Dbrick but fine. Say he does suck. That means we should ignore the OL and just worry about getting playmakers? How does that make sense?

please enlighten me on what tackles in the third are better than dbrick, oh pretty please becuase i would love to hear your logic...there were two tackles taken in the 3rd round, Charles Spencer and Eric Winston and neither have done as good as Dbrick or have the potential. You tell us to wait 5 years to see how mcfadden does yet your judging dbrick after only 2 years. Is that because he isn't your precious mcfadden or is it that you are a hypocrite who uses these lines only when it serves his purpose??

I'll trade up for him, I don't care anymore. Give up anything, we really need this guy. When was the last time we had a good RB ? Curtis Martin. We need McFadden.

You'll trade up and give up anythin?? Sacrific the rest of our team for one single player?? If mcfadden can pull as our LG and block for himself as well as provide a pass rush on defense than go for it, but until than there's no way i trade up for him. You want to mortgage our entire season for one player? that just baffles me.

I'm with you Ghost! I want Mcfadden! if he might fall to 6 we have to get him! if not, trade our pick and maybe vilma to move up and grab him! he can be our Probowl running back for the next 8 years! a running game that he can bring to this team will help everything! it will keep our crappy D off the field, make wichever QB is out theres Job alot easier! so weather it's chad or Clementine, He will make them alot better. One guy can do this much for us! if you don't see it.. your Blind!

You're right! Cause everyone knows a great rb makes a team so much better, just look at the Vikes!!:roll:

Let's draft DMC and forget about the D!! We all know Defenses do not win championships! The Giants D was just a fluke! Look how powerful the Patriots O was! and they almst won it all!! GO DMC!!!!:roll:

You're right! Cause everyone knows a great rb makes a team so much better, just look at the Vikes!!:roll:

Let's draft DMC and forget about the D!! We all know Defenses do not win championships! The Giants D was just a fluke! Look how powerful the Patriots O was! and they almst won it all!! GO DMC!!!!:roll:

Are you trying to say Peterson hasn't made the Vikes better???

He's improved that team drastically.:confused0058:

I'm with you Ghost! I want Mcfadden! if he might fall to 6 we have to get him! if not, trade our pick and maybe vilma to move up and grab him! he can be our Probowl running back for the next 8 years! a running game that he can bring to this team will help everything! it will keep our crappy D off the field, make wichever QB is out theres Job alot easier! so weather it's chad or Clementine, He will make them alot better. One guy can do this much for us! if you don't see it.. your Blind!

You're right!! I would feel so much better with a "pro bowl" runningback!! It would be great for him to win a popularity contest! Our D will still stink but DMC will gain maybe another 200 yds more than the RB we have now!! WOW!! LET"S GET HIM!!!!!

Are you trying to say Peterson hasn't made the Vikes better???

He's improved that team drastically.:confused0058:

He did improve it, but did you see what happened when he went out the two or so games with the sprained MCL?? Chester taylor rushed for close to or over a 100 yards in both games, which shows that they have an amazing offensive line. There were games when AD rushed for 30ish yards on roughly 20 carries, because they stacked the box and weren't afraid of the passing game. We have so many holes on our team that McFadden isn't going to turn our team around 180 degrees.

Look McFaddens time was incredible but we all knew he was fast. The questions that needed answering is how strong McFadden is and he didn't even lift. All this means is its much more likely Dallas tries to trade up for him.

Even lifting wouldn't have answered much, it's not his upper body that's in question.

I would agree with you for that year, but when one of the three got some road grading o linemen, watch out. Peterson is good, but make no doubt about it, without minny's o line, he doesn't have that good of a year.

Archived