How many times has the Yankee Bandwagon emptied this year?

TomShane

I count at least six times. Not that this latest one is a complete dump, but it's close. So maybe six and a half.

They should take the wagon in for new struts. That things been jumping up and down like UtahGangsta's lowrider.

I count at least six times. Not that this latest one is a complete dump, but it's close. So maybe six and a half.

They should take the wagon in for new struts. That things been jumping up and down like UtahGangsta's lowrider.

I'm still on the Yankees bandwagon. It's going to be an uphill struggle to make it this year, but we have the offense and the pitching talent to do it.

Besides, Mets fans started the year thinking "Oh my god, we are terrible," after the first 6 games. After that, the Mets fans are like, "We're going to win the division!" Then it turned into, "We are a complete joke." All fans are bi-polar.

I'm still on the Yankees bandwagon. It's going to be an uphill struggle to make it this year, but we have the offense and the pitching talent to do it.

Besides, Mets fans started the year thinking "Oh my god, we are terrible," after the first 6 games. After that, the Mets fans are like, "We're going to win the division!" Then it turned into, "We are a complete joke." All fans are bi-polar.

jumping on and off the bandwagon is a way of life in sports. Some fans are die hards but the vast majority are fair weather and some are just riding that emotional roller coaster. One day things are great and "we're gonna win it all" and after a couple of embarassing losses "this f'in team sucks." Thre are fans like that For EVERY team.

I've been frustrated at times this season but never lost site of the fact that

A) The Yankees are still in it and anything can happen

B) You gotta take it one day at a time and stay off of the emotional roller-coasters that so many of us are prone to

I'm a fan, have been since '87, will be 'til I die. Some days are good, some are bad...but I'm here for the long haul.

jumping on and off the bandwagon is a way of life in sports. Some fans are die hards but the vast majority are fair weather and some are just riding that emotional roller coaster. One day things are great and "we're gonna win it all" and after a couple of embarassing losses "this f'in team sucks." Thre are fans like that For EVERY team.

I've been frustrated at times this season but never lost site of the fact that

A) The Yankees are still in it and anything can happen

B) You gotta take it one day at a time and stay off of the emotional roller-coasters that so many of us are prone to

I'm a fan, have been since '87, will be 'til I die. Some days are good, some are bad...but I'm here for the long haul.

When you're a true fan, there is no bandwagon. That's for the fair-weather fans. I've followed the Jets and Yankees for a long, long time. I've seen the lean years for each team. No mulligans, no bandwagons here.

When you're a true fan, there is no bandwagon. That's for the fair-weather fans. I've followed the Jets and Yankees for a long, long time. I've seen the lean years for each team. No mulligans, no bandwagons here.

Good post Tabor.

I dont think anybody is jumping off the "bandwagon" right now. But pointing out that it will be a struggle to make the playoffs if Wang is done for the year, thats merely stating the obvious. It will be a struggle if he goes down. But Torre on the WFAN didn't seem overly worried about the situation at all, so I'm feelin good about it. Brown will be back next week and he's show the ability to beat good teams like texas.

Good post Tabor.

I dont think anybody is jumping off the "bandwagon" right now. But pointing out that it will be a struggle to make the playoffs if Wang is done for the year, thats merely stating the obvious. It will be a struggle if he goes down. But Torre on the WFAN didn't seem overly worried about the situation at all, so I'm feelin good about it. Brown will be back next week and he's show the ability to beat good teams like texas.

Good post Tabor.

Have you ever seen Torre worried about anything? He's like a cigar store indian.

Good post Tabor.

Have you ever seen Torre worried about anything? He's like a cigar store indian.

Not true at all. Torre was very worried going into the 2004 season with that pitching staff.

Today, he laughed and joked with mad dog, when asked about Wang, he even let out a big laugh after the question was asked.

Not true at all. Torre was very worried going into the 2004 season with that pitching staff.

Today, he laughed and joked with mad dog, when asked about Wang, he even let out a big laugh after the question was asked.

I guess I just can't stand looking at that crater filled schnoz of his for too long.

I guess I just can't stand looking at that crater filled schnoz of his for too long.

• 2 weeks later...

i am a yankees fan for a looooong time... that is the sport with the goals and heading the ball right ... Pele is my favorite player ;)

actually... i took my dad to Yankees stadium in 2000 after he hadnt been there for 40 years... he was telling me about all the games he went to as a kid..etc... it was sooooo cool! :D

This whole thread is based on an idiotic premise.

To say the "bandwagon emptied" is to say that people stopped rooting for the Yankees and switched to some other team.

Certainly, many of us have expressed disgust at the Yanks' play, on occasion, and doubted the season would end successfully.

It's not even close to the same thing.

I'm a Jets fan despite my firm belief that our coach could not find his ass with both hands and a map. It is also my firm belief that we will not win anything meaningful while he has a job here.

Does that mean I'm a bandwagon Jets fan? HELL, NO! It means I'm going to be a Jets/Yankees fan long after the current group hands the green (or pinstriped) laundry over to the next group, and I want them to do better, dammit!

If the point of the thread was to annoy Yankees fans, then fine. That's fair game.

Otherwise, it's more whiny, jealous Metsery*.

*My new name for the foolishness, crying and falsehoods perpetuated by foolish, crying, falsehood-perpetuating Mets fanss.

This whole thread is based on an idiotic premise.

To say the "bandwagon emptied" is to say that people stopped rooting for the Yankees and switched to some other team.

Certainly, many of us have expressed disgust at the Yanks' play, on occasion, and doubted the season would end successfully.

It's not even close to the same thing.

I'm a Jets fan despite my firm belief that our coach could not find his a$$ with both hands and a map. It is also my firm belief that we will not win anything meaningful while he has a job here.

Does that mean I'm a bandwagon Jets fan? HELL, NO! It means I'm going to be a Jets/Yankees fan long after the current group hands the green (or pinstriped) laundry over to the next group, and I want them to do better, dammit!

If the point of the thread was to annoy Yankees fans, then fine. That's fair game.

Otherwise, it's more whiny, jealous Metsery*.

*My new name for the foolishness, crying and falsehoods perpetuated by foolish, crying, falsehood-perpetuating Mets fanss.

=D>=D>=D>=D>

Archived