T.O And Randy Moss On The Same Team? =O *Rumor From Fox Sports*

Jedi_Jet1121

The Patriots and Randy Moss really aren't close to a new contract, although the Pats believe Moss will give them the option to match whatever deal he does receive on the open market. That makes sense because the clubs pursuing Moss will be limited because he wants to play for a contender. The most interesting rumor is Moss joining the Dallas Cowboys. The Cowboys can pay up, and wouldn't T.O. and Moss be interesting to watch, not to mention impossible to defend?

If that happens WATCH OUT NFL.... jezzz thats going to be one hell of a combo to stop...

Goodness..I think i can honestly say I'd rather brady hold the record than romo, atleast brady has served his dues. I personally would like to see moss on the packers.

Edit: Although if Flozel leaves, I've heard rumors that Jones wants to move davis to the left side, which we all know most likely won't work out again and their oline could be a a lot waker than last year.

Goodness..I think i can honestly say I'd rather brady hold the record than romo, atleast brady has served his dues. I personally would like to see moss on the packers.

Edit: Although if Flozel leaves, I've heard rumors that Jones wants to move davis to the left side, which we all know most likely won't work out again and their oline could be a a lot weaker than last year.

Speaking of weaker. Imagine how much weaker the Cheaters would be if they loss Moss AND Samuel. :Nuts:

Speaking of weaker. Imagine how much weaker the Cheaters would be if they loss Moss AND Samuel. :Nuts:

What and only win 12 games?

We won 12 games withoput Moss and Welker as our D gave up 32 second half points to the Colts.

Losing Moss would hurt no doubt, but we managed to get to the Superbowl virtually without him and his 7 catches.

We won 12 games withoput Moss and Welker as our D gave up 32 second half points to the Colts.

Losing Moss would hurt no doubt, but we managed to get to the Superbowl virtually without him and his 7 catches.

:biggrin: Keep spinning there. Gee I wonder what you'll say if the cheater Beliprick gets suspended and Capers becomes the interim HC. :rl:

Your D gave up 7 in the last 2:45 of the super bowl too, so woulda coulda shoulda....

Your D was 2 yrs younger too..

The thing about Moss is he's productive no matter if he's catching balls or not. He's constantly getting double teamed. Leaving players like Welker wife open.

DID YOU WIN THE SUPERBOWL???

We won 10 games with roughly that same schedule. This year we won 4. So Moss accounted for 10 regular season wins.

Archived