Colvin Cut By Pats

Garb

Is it me or are the Pats making dumb decisions this off-season thus far ?

How is freeing up over $5 million under the cap by cutting an underproductive player a dumb decision? Granted I would like to see him back at a much reduced salary...but I understand.

I'd really like the Jets to sign Colvin, if the alternative is drafting Vernon Gholston at 6 and then having him switch positions. Or signing the Cardinals' version of Bryan Thomas.

Colvin can be a terror if he can stay healthy, but that's a big if.

I'd really like the Jets to sign Colvin, if the alternative is drafting Vernon Gholston at 6 and then having him switch positions. Or signing the Cardinals' version of Bryan Thomas.

If the Jets sign Rosevelt Colvin, there pass rush will be no better with him and Thomas than it was with Hobson and Thomas. Vernon Gholston at six is the way to go.

If the Jets sign Rosevelt Colvin, there pass rush will be no better with him and Thomas than it was with Hobson and Thomas. Vernon Gholston at six is the way to go.

You are the weirdest Michigan fan ever. What's with your constant hard-on for Suckeye players?

If we draft Golston at #6 overall, he had better be the second coming of Shawne Merriman.

You are the weirdest Michigan fan ever. What's with your constant hard-on for Suckeye players?

If we draft Golston at #6 overall, he had better be the second coming of Shawne Merriman.

I absolutely HATE them while they play for the Luckeyes, but after school, why is there reason to hate them if they can help the Jets? If I should hate them, then I should love Tom Brady and that sir will never happen (unless of course he dons a New York Jet jersey).

Anything to help my #1 team (the Jets).

I absolutely HATE them while they play for the Luckeyes, but after school, why is there reason to hate them if they can help the Jets? If I should hate them, then I should love Tom Brady and that sir will never happen (unless of course he dons a New York Jet jersey).

Anything to help my #1 team (the Jets).

I think OSU kicking Michigan's ass every year since you were like 10 has warped your sense of perception.

I don't like the idea of taking a guy at 6th overall, and making him one of the highest paid players on the team, to play a position he has never played before in a league that he has never played in. If we are dead set on drafting a rush linebacker in the first round, then we should do our damndest to trade down and pick Derrick Harvey.

For Golston at 6 to work out for the Jets, he has to be another Shawne Merriman or DeMarcus Ware. From the little I have seen of Golston, I don't think he is. You can't fill everything in the draft and the Jets have a ton of holes. A very good 3-4 OLB is now available and we should sign him.

Archived