****The Official 2008 JN Mock Draft sign up Thread****

InstantClassic

Each poster that wants to participate can GM a team?

If your in..just state "in" with the team name you want to GM..first come, first serve. There won't be a time limit, but try and make your pick in a timely manner. If a day goes by..the pick will be made for you.

InstantClassic- Jets

No. Team Notes

1 Dolphins - Jet Moses

2 Rams -raffyD

3 Falcons - Ghost

4 Raiders - Irish Jet

5 Chiefs - Arsis

6 Jets- InstantClassic

7 Patriots - 124

8 Ravens - oxscott

9 Bengals - jaspegs

10 Saints - JayKwaz

11 Bills - Thai Jet

12 Broncos -hoping4ASuperbowl

13 Panthers - JonEJet

14 Bears

15 Lions - will

16 Cardinals - Barton

17 Vikings

18 Texans

19 Eagles - KudosForND

20 Buccaneers

21 Redskins -AVM

22 Cowboys - NOExcusesNYJ

23 Steelers - shutout

24 Titans - Jetscode1

25 Seahawks- BroadwayJ667

26 Jaguars - #27TheDominator

27 Chargers

28 Cowboys- NOExcusesNYJ

29 49ers

30 Packers- nyjetsjetsjets

31 Giants- JCB92387

** Browns - 1stand2nd

Last year was a typical cluster****. I think it took three weeks and we only did the first round. I'd suggest a different format. Select a start time and then give everybody a slot to pick. Say a half hour or hour apart. That way people know they pick at say 6pm. They don't have to worry about pick #4 taking three hours or four picks being done in ten minutes. If you aren't going to be there when you pick have a specific person to IM your choice to. By having the slots you will know exactly how many choices to IM. Personally, I'd rather get through more than one round, but that's just me.

Great idea by TheDominator.

Guys -- if you want to do one then please go ahead and organize it. We aren't going to do an official site one. In other words, work it out amongst yourselves. It is a good idea though, so if a few of you want to run with it we would appreciate it.

Thanks!

Guys -- if you want to do one then please go ahead and organize it. We aren't going to do an official site one. In other words, work it out amongst yourselves. It is a good idea though, so if a few of you want to run with it we would appreciate it.

Thanks!

Why not?

Why not?

Last years draft here was a disaster. Oh everyone signed up to represent a team and were gungho but the real fun started once we started the draft itself. People just never responded with their picks during the time period. It took like 2 1/2 weeks and we never did get done with the 1st round.

Thanks!

I'm on it.

JN...Please state who you want..and I will add you to the list.

I believe, since we've been here the longest, that myself, Arsis and possibly Barton should run it this year. Are you two up for it?

I'm up for it, I'm up to help the site anyway I can. I spend way to much free time here anyway, might as well give something back.

I believe, since we've been here the longest, that myself, Arsis and possibly Barton should run it this year. Are you two up for it?

Just a freindly reminder: I read some of your posts from last year's draft. Do you recall how you felt when it seemed like everybody was bailing out just before the draft started? You were totally pissed and rightfully so because people WERE bailing out at the last min. Go check it out. ;)

I want the chiefs!

I don't mind if you take the Rams, just get me somebody in the bottom half.

Last year was a typical cluster****. I think it took three weeks and we only did the first round. I'd suggest a different format. Select a start time and then give everybody a slot to pick. Say a half hour or hour apart. That way people know they pick at say 6pm. They don't have to worry about pick #4 taking three hours or four picks being done in ten minutes. If you aren't going to be there when you pick have a specific person to IM your choice to. By having the slots you will know exactly how many choices to IM. Personally, I'd rather get through more than one round, but that's just me.

You need a set person to take the IM because last year, at least three times I forwarded my picks thinking they'd be past my turn and weren't. The last time I Im'd somebody three choices and one of the people I had IM'd earlier stepped up and picked for me, but the choices I had IM'd him were off the board. He picked somebody I wouldn't have and I had IM'd choices that were still on the board to somebody else.

Also, is SS19 going to comeback to run this, insult everybody and then leave before the draft? That was fun.

I don't mind if you take the Rams, just get me somebody in the bottom half.

You need a set person to take the IM because last year, at least three times I forwarded my picks thinking they'd be past my turn and weren't. The last time I Im'd somebody three choices and one of the people I had IM'd earlier stepped up and picked for me, but the choices I had IM'd him were off the board. He picked somebody I wouldn't have and I had IM'd choices that were still on the board to somebody else.

Also, is SS19 going to comeback to run this, insult everybody and then leave before the draft? That was fun.

Good idea.

Archived