Is Pedro a FruitCake??

LiLMiCKMANTLE

is it gay day in training camp?? its pretty bad when a grown man is still sporting a jerry curl with a headband especially on a baseball field!!!

7845084_36_2.jpg

What people do with their personal life is of no concern to me. You know, like if someone wanted to drink until they needed a new liver. Who am I to judge?

With all do respect, he could careless what you think. He makes so much damn money and sometimes that's what really counts.

You'd be laughing too if the Mets were depending on you for 30+ starts for the cake he's making. Pedro will again be in extended spring training-until August 31st.

Imagine if Pedro used HGH whenever he got hurt. He might be the GOAT.

Well, he only seems to get "hurt" when the Yankees are on the schedule...;)

BTW, Pedro has to keep the "curl" It is his version of the "spit ball"...

I don't get the hate for Jeter, This is the guy who is going to break Pete Rose's record. This is a hall of fame shortstop here.

I don't know if anyone hates Jeter. Jeter's an excellent ball player and should be a first ballot hall of famer. I think the criticism of Jeter comes from the fact that a lot of fans outside of Yankee country believe he is not a game changer. I personally don't believe Jeter is a guy that can carry a team like an A-rod, Pujols, Manny or guys like that. He's a excellent player that fits and is an asset to a team. The fact that Yankee fans believe he is that guy who can carry a team, is probably the reason he is quote unquote hated on. I can't remember one Yankee fan who didn't think he was a better overall SS than A-rod.

As far as Rose, I didn't really get a chance to see him play until his later years, but he was never a great player either IMO.

I don't know if anyone hates Jeter. Jeter's an excellent ball player and should be a first ballot hall of famer. I think the criticism of Jeter comes from the fact that a lot of fans outside of Yankee country believe he is not a game changer. I personally don't believe Jeter is a guy that can carry a team like an A-rod, Pujols, Manny or guys like that. He's a excellent player that fits and is an asset to a team. The fact that Yankee fans believe he is that guy who can carry a team, is probably the reason he is quote unquote hated on. I can't remember one Yankee fan who didn't think he was a better overall SS than A-rod.

As far as Rose, I didn't really get a chance to see him play until his later years, but he was never a great player either IMO.

I'll answer this as a yankee fan, I don't think people never said he was more talented than a-rod just that he was a better overall baseball player when it mattered. Like that flip play against oakland or the diving into the stands and getting his face busted up against boston. He sells out his body to make the plays and that is something a-rod who is more talented does not do. Jeter also got many clutch hits in pennant races and the playoffs and if he is not making the key hits he is usually involved somehow like being the guy on second when the game changer gets that key hit. I think A-rod has more talent and is a better overall player but if I had to choose between them in their prime I take Jeter.

Archived