When Did Vilma Become Such A Cry Baby?

Jedi_Jet1121

http://www.newsday.com/sports/football/jets/ny-spvilma0301,0,6307759.story

Vilma you asked for the trade and we traded you. DEAL WITH IT. Dont become a little cry baby where ever you go. We did not sent you to a ****ty team we sent you to a solid club that needs you more than you need them. I respect you as a player but you need to live with where your at now and deal with it.

Where exactly is he crying?

About where he ends up. We respect Vilma's wishes and traded him and if his name wanted to get invold he should of said something before and not now. But Vilma is fine in New Orleans now im starting to get pissed off every player complaining about the Jets front office all the time get over it! Leave the fans to complain about them...

Is there one NFL player that has class?

About where he ends up. We respect Vilma's wishes and traded him and if his name wanted to get invold he should of said something before and not now. But Vilma is fine in New Orleans now im starting to get pissed off every player complaining about the Jets front office all the time get over it! Leave the fans to complain about them...

Is there one NFL player that has class?

Didn't seem like crying to me... He just said if he was going to be dealt, he preferred to be proactive in the destination. That's hardly crying.. that's SMART.

WTF are you talking about? He doesn't cry at all. He's happy to be going to the Saints and refused to badmouth the Jets, Mangini or the 3-4. He was the one that brokered the Saints deal.

I'm sure he's happy. We could have always sent him to.... Detroit!

drklahn.jpg

If he is happy in New Orleans he should of never complaint about being shiped without his approval. Who does he think he is Lawarence Taylor?

If he is happy in New Orleans he should of never complaint about being shiped without his approval. Who does he think he is Lawarence Taylor?

But he didn't complain about being shipped out without his approval. THIS HAD HIS APPROVAL HE BROKERED THE DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re-read the article man.

He seemed pretty gracious to me. Only POSSIBLE place you can call into question is where he says it basically remains to be seen whether Kris Jenkins helps the 3-4 defense. I really have no problem with that either, b/c to say otherwise would effectively be saying that he thought DRob, his teammate for 4 years, sucked at something.

He's a lousy 3-4 linebacker, but a good guy.

I thought Vilma was being truthful and classy -- two things he has always been. I really like him as a person and a player. Mangini obviously felt it was never going to work out for him here. But I think both parties handled this with a lot of class.

When Mangini was hired we have Rich Cimini in for a chat. He told us back then that Vilma was not happy about the switch to a 3-4 but he would never complain about it publicly. In a day and age where players are vocal about tons of stuff I thought that was a good move on Vilma's part. I respected that.

Same thing with the team, they handled this one well. I don't see anything wrong with what Vilma said in that article.

I read the article I dont see Vilma crying.I see a dedicated athlete and most importantly a genuine person being interviewed.He made statements about rehabing and getting back to his team mates.The NFL has become a business this is an example of first hand ugliness in it. Mangini being the monster and the ugly jackass. Good luck Jon tear up the league.

I read the article I dont see Vilma crying.I see a dedicated athlete and most importantly a genuine person being interviewed.He made statements about rehabing and getting back to his team mates.The NFL has become a business this is an example of first hand ugliness in it. Mangini being the monster and the ugly jackass. Good luck Jon tear up the league.

I thought Mangini trading him-and letting Vilma broker the trade, may have actually been a nice move by Mangini. Lets face it, Vilma was not a very good 3-4 LB and was much more comfortable in the 4-3. For him to stay in NY and play in the 3-4 would have been a waste of his career and our roster spot. I think this deal is good for everybody involved. Good luck Vilma!

I thought Mangini trading him-and letting Vilma broker the trade, may have actually been a nice move by Mangini. Lets face it, Vilma was not a very good 3-4 LB and was much more comfortable in the 4-3. For him to stay in NY and play in the 3-4 would have been a waste of his career and our roster spot. I think this deal is good for everybody involved. Good luck Vilma!

I agree but Mangini had no choice but to try and do the right thing at that point.Alot went on prior to this and in the end it will all come out.Lets remember Mangini learned from the biggest snake around Bele.

Something happened between Mangini and Vilma.You couldnt even get what knee was injured out of both of them.This trade yes had alot to do with Vilmas ability in the 3-4 but there was definitely more.

Or maybe they didnt release that info because they agreed that nothing good can possibly come from it? Just sayin'...

Archived