Michael Turner Sign w Atlanta

Smizzy

I want McFadden to fall to us.

Dallas can see this unfolding, can wait for DMC to fall to us at 6. Then they will come calling looking to trade up, knowing paying DMC at 6th overall is ALOT better than paying him at 1st overall.

Rape the Cowboys in a deal.

Dallas can see this unfolding, can wait for DMC to fall to us at 6. Then they will come calling looking to trade up, knowing paying DMC at 6th overall is ALOT better than paying him at 1st overall.

Agreed, their two firsts this year and their 3rd or next year's 2nd.

Im all for drafting V.Gholston @#6... But if McFadden is on the board at #6, it's a no brainer, we must draft McFadden to bring some excitment to the Jets O and have that franchise player for this Offesne.

Its really important to sign C.Pace as our speed rusher from the outside, because if DMC is on the board, I see Tangini jumping all over him!

Kellen Clemens

Thomas Jones/McFadden

Coles

Cotchery

Smith/Stuckey

Baker

Ferguson, Faneca, Mangold, Moore, Olivea/Woody....

That would be one explosive Offense

Agreed, their two firsts this year and their 3rd or next year's 2nd.

Ok we get thier two first round draft picks... We are losing alot of sports from giving them the #6 and we gain an extra 1st round pick...

Im just saying, IMPACT players like Gholston and McFadden wont be on the board when the cowboys are up to pick.

I stay put and draft that impact player

We aren't raping anybody. Too many teams want to trade down. I wouldn't be surprised if the Cowboys don't offer anything more than their two firsts. They are in a pretty good situation, having Marion Barber makes for a nice little fallback.

Im all for drafting V.Gholston @#6... But if McFadden is on the board at #6, it's a no brainer, we must draft McFadden to bring some excitment to the Jets O and have that franchise player for this Offesne.

Its really important to sign C.Pace as our speed rusher from the outside, because if DMC is on the board, I see Tangini jumping all over him!

Kellen Clemens

Thomas Jones/McFadden

Coles

Cotchery

Smith/Stuckey

Baker

Ferguson, Faneca, Mangold, Moore, Olivea/Woody....

That would be one explosive Offense

Calvin Pace is no "speed rusher". If that's what you're counting on, you're in for a rude surprise.

Ok we get thier two first round draft picks... We are losing alot of sports from giving them the #6 and we gain an extra 1st round pick...

Im just saying, IMPACT players like Gholston and McFadden wont be on the board when the cowboys are up to pick.

I stay put and draft that impact player

An impact player to me is one that can start from their rookie campaign and play reasonably well while improving every year from there. With the cost savings involved with a #22nd and 28th overall in comparison to a 6th overall its a no brainer to pick later in the round. I believe someone here said it before and it goes like this:"value and skill wise a player at 6 will not approach the two other players who, combined, will count about 30 million less in cap space over their first 5 years in the league." The impact they (DMC, Gholston) would have to have to justify that amount of cap is through the roof and unlikely to be achieved.

Besides, I like this Cherilus guy and 22nd seems like a great place to find a big old mean and nasty RT or a quality skill position player that won't destroy our cap.

Finally, RB's are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.;)

Calvin Pace is no "speed rusher". If that's what you're counting on, you're in for a rude surprise.

I just found his combine #'s. Straight out of college he ran a 4.79.

While I'm not a "the combine is everything" guy, that's pretty slow for a "speed rusher" I'd say.

Dunn should go back to the Bucs.

Dunn should retire... As for us ad mcfadden... well you know what I want already... and this is certinly good news...

I heard alot of complaints about people stating he wouldnt be so good on the jets cause our o-line sucks...well guess what? Think again kimosabe... lol

Dunn should go back to the Bucs.

trade down and pick up stewart if you want a great rb.

LOL...Yeah ok... pick stewart... although we woul dhave an oregon connection with Kellen and stewart..thats about it...

Stewart will be good... but mcfadden is special.. #1 on everyones draft board as far as talent wise..

LOL...Yeah ok... pick stewart... although we woul dhave an oregon connection with Kellen and stewart..thats about it...

Stewart will be good... but mcfadden is special.. #1 on everyones draft board as far as talent wise..

I agree... McFadden is special, real special in terms of natural talent.... We all knew that A.Peterson was one hell of a back leaving Oklahoma, a special back...and I think most of us know that McFadden is just as good if not better than Peterson... McFadden is my #1 choice, and Gholston is my #2

wow...everyone must really be high on mcfadden if they are signing 4 year vets in an effort not to sign him. :rl:

NOPE... your wrong my friend...

Raiders? First they have signed fagras for three years... they have a healthy michael bush and they havent cut lamont jordan or domick rhodes yet... so they are not taking a rb... they need to replace sapp.. and they will have a pick from ellis and dorsey..

As for DRAGO... its a need thing... the falcons need a qb... there were never signing mcfadden.. they had vick and he embarrased the team..the last thing they want iss to draft another special athlete withcharachter issues... si they went with a known talent and they get ther efranchise and new face of the franchise with ryan..

wow...everyone must really be high on mcfadden if they are signing 4 year vets in an effort not to sign him. :rl:

I agree... McFadden is special, real special in terms of natural talent.... We all knew that A.Peterson was one hell of a back leaving Oklahoma, a special back...and I think most of us know that McFadden is just as good if not better than Peterson... McFadden is my #1 choice, and Gholston is my #2

I agree with you 100 percent... guys that ae 6ft2 dont run 4.27 40 yard dashes.. mendenhall ran close.... but hes also 4 to 5 inches shorte then macfadeen

Raiders? First they have signed fagras for three years... they have a healthy michael bush and they havent cut lamont jordan or domick rhodes yet... so they are not taking a rb... they need to replace sapp.. and they will have a pick from ellis and dorsey..

As for DRAGO... its a need thing... the falcons need a qb... there were never signing mcfadden.. they had vick and he embarrased the team..the last thing they want iss to draft another special athlete withcharachter issues... si they went with a known talent and they get ther efranchise and new face of the franchise with ryan..

I agree with the Falcons, Vick left that team with no other option other than drafting a QB... Now if they kept Schuab, that would be a different story.

But you cant be serious on the Raiders part.... We all know that McFadden is a SPECIAL player... Even though they just signed Fargas to a 3 year deal and still hasnt released Jordan.... Fargas, Jordan, Rhodes, and Bush COMBINED are not in the same category as DMC.

The Raiders just went out and drafted Russell #1 overall last year, Al Davis may be in love with McFadden and draft him... Its not 100% that the Raiders are passing on DMC. I hope they do... But if he's on the board, I see them drafting him.

I agree with you 100 percent... guys that ae 6ft2 dont run 4.27 40 yard dashes.. mendenhall ran close.... but hes also 4 to 5 inches shorte then macfadeen

are you trying to say that is a bad thing? If McTackled was all you crack him up to be Atlanta would have not signed Turner. This QB class is not so hot, nor have the past few, yet they are still saying Ryan is better than McTackled.

They certainly are not putting too much faith in DMC's 40 time.

Pace may not have the best 40 time around, but he's still a speed rusher from the outside, when do you get to see an OLB run FULL SPEED for 40 yards before he gets to the QB? Never... Pace is a speed rusher from the outside, he gets to the QB quickly, and thats what counts.

Okay, so speed isn't an issue for OLB? How about this, the guy is a first round pick and only has had more than one sack in a season twice. 6.5 is the most he's ever had in a season. Despite coming into the league in the same season, Pace has only three more sacks than Victor Hobson. Yep, you're right, he's a regular Derrick Thomas.

Oh boy, sign me up! The Jets love players with character issues.

I agree with the Falcons, Vick left that team with no other option other than drafting a QB... Now if they kept Schuab, that would be a different story.

But you cant be serious on the Raiders part.... We all know that McFadden is a SPECIAL player... Even though they just signed Fargas to a 3 year deal and still hasnt released Jordan.... Fargas, Jordan, Rhodes, and Bush COMBINED are not in the same category as DMC.

The Raiders just went out and drafted Russell #1 overall last year, Al Davis may be in love with McFadden and draft him... Its not 100% that the Raiders are passing on DMC. I hope they do... But if he's on the board, I see them drafting him.

If Chris Long is available (doubtful) there's no the Raiders could pass up on him. He is Howies boy after all.

wait and see. dmc is no peterson. stewart will have a better career then dmc.

Yep, and thats why Stewart is on everyone top list in terms of BPA huh?

We are not talking about Reggie Bush here, who was a WR playing the role of a RB while with USC... The best team in the Nation, we are talking about McFadden who is a PURE runningback with SPEED, Moves, agility, power, hands out of the backfield, vision...

McFadden is going to SHOCK the NFL... A.Peterson Pt.2

A 4 year veteran BACKUP and giving him $6M/yr, when they know McFadden will be there for them.

Ronnie Brown is coming off an ACL tear & has been injured 3 yrs in a row. Miami will still pass on him.

StL has a RB, but he was injured last year & is in the last year of his rookie deal. They could let him go & get a younger RB with less wear & tear. They'll pass.

Atlanta has no real starter with Warrick Done; he's too old. Norwood is probably too small. They were sitting pretty & chose to give a career backup $35M instead of drafting DMC. They clearly won't draft him.

Oakland...doesn't matter if they take him or pass on him. It proves nothing for either argument since they clearly don't have any idea what they're doing.

KC really has no choice, but it's not like they have been making good moves anyway.

Jets will not take him. Accept it.

Patriots had so many injuries & inconsistency from the RB position. They won't draft him either.

Baltimore might draft him, but doubtful with McGahee. They will pass on DMC.

So those are the first 8 teams in the draft. I can't see anyone except maybe Oakland (who never does anything right these days anyway) taking him. The only team rumored to be interested in DMC enough to trade up is Dallas, and it's just a guess b/c JJ likes him & went to the same school; plus Dallas has 2 first rounders but they're too low to get up that high. No one else is even rumored to have enough interest to move up to grab this alleged "sure thing," no matter how anemic their running game may have been last yr.

The only sure thing about him is he'll be paying child support to 4 different women...so far.

are you trying to say that is a bad thing? If McTackled was all you crack him up to be Atlanta would have not signed Turner. This QB class is not so hot, nor have the past few, yet they are still saying Ryan is better than McTackled.

They certainly are not putting too much faith in DMC's 40 time.

Thats funny to me... Calling him McTackled? Have u ever watched this kid play? Did you even watch the LSU game when he scored 3 TD's? Wow at your comments about mcFadden... Just wow

In 2005 as a freshman, McFadden ran the ball 176 times for 1,113 yards and 11 TD's with an average of 6.3 YPC... AS A FRESHMAN

In 2006 as a Sophmore, McFadden ran the ball 284 times for 1647 yards and 14 TD's with an average of 5.8 YPC... AS A SOPHMORE!

In 2007 as a Junior, McFadden ran the ball 325 times for 1,830 yards and 16 TD's with an average of 5.6 YPC... As a JUNIOR!

Those stats are stats of a SPECIAL BACK... Someone who carrys the ball more and more each year, racks up more yards each year, and scores more TD's each year... His YPC average did go down from his Freshman year... But thats due to the fact that Defenses would pay special attention to DMC

I would have loved to see him destroy the NCAA his Senior year, but thats not gonna happen.

Week 1 of last season... DMC ran the ball 24 times for 151 yards vs Troy

Week 2 of last season... DMC ran the ball 33 times for 195 yards Vs Alabama

Week 3 of last season... DMC Ran the ball 29 times for 173 yards Vs Kentucky

Thats 3 weeks in a row with over 150 yards... Thats special

6 weeks later DMC ran the ball 34 times for 321 YARDS!!! In week 9 vrs South Carolina

3 weeks later DMC ran the ball 32 times for 206 yards and 3 TD's... Vrs the best team in the NATION.... LSU

He also had 5 other games with over 100 yards rushing last year as a Junior... I just listed the games with over 150.

So yea... Thats a great name you gave him... I wonder how long that name "McTackled" will stick with him for... Because LSU was praying just to TACKLE him

Put him in Green and White, I would have so much fun on Madden with him, lol

A 4 year veteran BACKUP and giving him $6M/yr, when they know McFadden will be there for them.

Ronnie Brown is coming off an ACL tear & has been injured 3 yrs in a row. Miami will still pass on him.

StL has a RB, but he was injured last year & is in the last year of his rookie deal. They could let him go & get a younger RB with less wear & tear. They'll pass.

Atlanta has no real starter with Warrick Done; he's too old. Norwood is probably too small. They were sitting pretty & chose to give a career backup $35M instead of drafting DMC. They clearly won't draft him.

Oakland...doesn't matter if they take him or pass on him. It proves nothing for either argument since they clearly don't have any idea what they're doing.

KC really has no choice, but it's not like they have been making good moves anyway.

Jets will not take him. Accept it.

Patriots had so many injuries & inconsistency from the RB position. They won't draft him either.

Baltimore might draft him, but doubtful with McGahee. They will pass on DMC.

So those are the first 8 teams in the draft. I can't see anyone except maybe Oakland (who never does anything right these days anyway) taking him. The only team rumored to be interested in DMC enough to trade up is Dallas, and it's just a guess b/c JJ likes him & went to the same school; plus Dallas has 2 first rounders but they're too low to get up that high. No one else is even rumored to have enough interest to move up to grab this alleged "sure thing," no matter how anemic their running game may have been last yr.

The only sure thing about him is he'll be paying child support to 4 different women...so far.

Sperm Edwards... Just look at last years draft....

Oakland, Detroit, Cle, TB, Arizona, & Washington ALL PASSED ON A.Peterson... Does that mean that A.Peterson was going to be a bust when the Vikings drafted him?

If those teams had a chance to draft again, EACH AND EVERY TEAM except for maybe Washington would draft Peterson.

And if McFadden is on the board at #6... After we just signed Faneca, The Jets may just put DMC in Green and White for years to come.

Thats funny to me... Calling him McTackled? Have u ever watched this kid play? Did you even watch the LSU game when he scored 3 TD's? Wow at your comments about mcFadden... Just wow

In 2005 as a freshman, McFadden ran the ball 176 times for 1,113 yards and 11 TD's with an average of 6.3 YPC... AS A FRESHMAN

In 2006 as a Sophmore, McFadden ran the ball 284 times for 1647 yards and 14 TD's with an average of 5.8 YPC... AS A SOPHMORE!

In 2007 as a Junior, McFadden ran the ball 325 times for 1,830 yards and 16 TD's with an average of 5.6 YPC... As a JUNIOR!

Those stats are stats of a SPECIAL BACK... Someone who carrys the ball more and more each year, racks up more yards each year, and scores more TD's each year... His YPC average did go down from his Freshman year... But thats due to the fact that Defenses would pay special attention to DMC

I would have loved to see him destroy the NCAA his Senior year, but thats not gonna happen.

Week 1 of last season... DMC ran the ball 24 times for 151 yards vs Troy

Week 2 of last season... DMC ran the ball 33 times for 195 yards Vs Alabama

Week 3 of last season... DMC Ran the ball 29 times for 173 yards Vs Kentucky

Thats 3 weeks in a row with over 150 yards... Thats special

6 weeks later DMC ran the ball 34 times for 321 YARDS!!! In week 9 vrs South Carolina

3 weeks later DMC ran the ball 32 times for 206 yards and 3 TD's... Vrs the best team in the NATION.... LSU

He also had 5 other games with over 100 yards rushing last year as a Junior... I just listed the games with over 150.

So yea... Thats a great name you gave him... I wonder how long that name "McTackled" will stick with him for... Because LSU was praying just to TACKLE him

Put him in Green and White, I would have so much fun on Madden with him, lol

Archie Griffin won two Heisman trophies. What's your point?

Archived