Herm Edwards is mad

faba

Unless the team who has the player under contract is in negotiations to try to lock up their own player in the days/hours before FA starts, this seems like a pretty victim-less crime. Pittsburgh had no intention of re-signing Faneca, for example, so there wasn't any harm in it even if we did.

Same with these other guys. In their cap situation (after going all out on Deuce, Bush, Brees, & Grant) they weren't re-signing Faine for $35-40M & everyone knew it.

Herm's setting up his list of excuses now for the disaster that will be the Chiefs season.

Aint that the truth. They signed noone of significance to a horrible team, their QB situation is more unsettled than ours, and the drafting record of Peterson is as sorry as it gets. This may be the last year we have Hermie to kick around.

You guys are funny! Let it go already! He's gone. Hermie the clown is gone. The scary clown is gone! Man, you all bring beating a dead horse to an art form. Jeezus......

If I can get over Dick McPherson and especially Pete "let's get pumped and jacked" Carroll, you can get over the BBQ Master.

:P

You guys are funny! Let it go already! He's gone. Hermie the clown is gone. The scary clown is gone! Man, you all bring beating a dead horse to an art form. Jeezus......

If I can get over Dick McPherson and especially Pete "let's get pumped and jacked" Carroll, you can get over the BBQ Master.

After a 4 and 12 season we need something to savor-making fun of Herm is always good medicine.

amazing how a couple rings cleanses the pallet, isn't it?

amazing how a couple rings cleanses the pallet, isn't it?

True.

You all bought into Hermie's dog and pony show until he was exposed to the point of no denial (Jets fans know denial). I don't think he is a very good NFL coach. I never did. What you all should be truly mad about is how he ruined what COULD have been a very good career for Chad Pennington. That doesn't mean you can't win a lot with him at the helm - I just think that multiple arm/shoulder surgeries will not allow him to ever be what he could have been. He's accurate, he's fierce and he has the respect of the huddle. But being beaten like a rag doll and having your arm reduced to rag doll strength - well, that's not good.

True.

You all bought into Hermie's dog and pony show until he was exposed to the point of no denial (Jets fans know denial). I don't think he is a very good NFL coach. I never did. What you all should be truly mad about is how he ruined what COULD have been a very good career for Chad Pennington. That doesn't mean you can't win a lot with him at the helm - I just think that multiple arm/shoulder surgeries will not allow him to ever be what he could have been. He's accurate, he's fierce and he has the respect of the huddle. But being beaten like a rag doll and having your arm reduced to rag doll strength - well, that's not good.

i agree with you on herm and i have always hated herm. so did sj. we were banned from several jets messageboards because of it.

(also quoted for historical purposes that you complimented chadwick)

Aint that the truth. They signed noone of significance to a horrible team, their QB situation is more unsettled than ours, and the drafting record of Peterson is as sorry as it gets. This may be the last year we have Hermie to kick around.

Rest assured, I'll make the most of it. :lol:

i agree with you on herm and i have always hated herm. so did sj. we were banned from several jets messageboards because of it.

(also quoted for historical purposes that you complimented chadwick)

I'll never forget last years Jets home opener against the Pats. Penny was dropped - he got up - limping badly - the meadowlands explodes in cheers. I felt bad for the guy.

True.

this is from the chick who STILL is bashing Mangini for his antics (i think another post a few days ago if i recall)..

pot/kettle

this is from the chick who STILL is bashing Mangini for his antics (i think another post a few days ago if i recall)..

pot/kettle

eh?

it would be similar if I were bashing Mangini for being an inept DC in NE and putting the team in dire straights and jeopardizing the career of someone with much upside. I bash Mangini because I think he's a maximum turd for recent actions.

I hope his face turns into a perperonni pizza again this year.

eh?

it would be similar if I were bashing Mangini for being an inept DC in NE and putting the team in dire straights and jeopardizing the career of someone with much upside. I bash Mangini because I think he's a maximum turd for recent actions.

nice try harpo,,

bash is bash is bash,,

nice try , you would say nothing if he wasnt a ex-cheatriot

marxbros03.jpg

eh?

If Mangini is a turd, then wtf is Belicheat? You can't get much lower. Oh, I keep forgetting that Pats' fans think Belicheat is a god who can do no wrong.

if mangini is a turd than bellicheat is a sequoia.

1) Regarding Mangini - you will all see him for his true colors soon enough. Some of you are slow. Look how long it took for you all to figure out Hermie was a fraud.

2) Mangini being a turd, SJ, has nothing to do with his past affiliation with the Pats. This is absolutely true.

1) Regarding Mangini - you will all see him for his true colors soon enough. Some of you are slow. Look how long it took for you all to figure out Hermie was a fraud.

2) Mangini being a turd, SJ, has nothing to do with his past affiliation with the Pats. This is absolutely true.

again, if manginoi a turd,,belly is 100 times worse,,he cheats with his tewam and family,,

u get more credibility when u admit belly worse then mangini in turdness

again, if manginoi a turd,,belly is 100 times worse,,he cheats with his tewam and family,,

u get more credibility when u admit belly worse then mangini in turdness

he taped signals from a restricted area. it was blown so way out of proportion, it's not even funny. he cheated on his wife - and yes that makes him an arsehole, but you are assuming that mangini is a pillar of faithfulness and quite frankly, any guy that rats out, and purposely tries to screw over, the man that made him, should NEVER be trusted.

he taped signals from a restricted area. it was blown so way out of proportion, it's not even funny. he cheated on his wife - and yes that makes him an arsehole, but you are assuming that mangini is a pillar of faithfulness and quite frankly, any guy that rats out, and purposely tries to screw over, the man that made him, should NEVER be trusted.

didn't belly eff over parcells and hess?

Archived