Farve contemplating a return?

Alk

What's so much better about 11-12 wins than 9-10 if you're not going to get a SB out of it? Which we wont.

Thank you Nostradamus. I didn't know that it was impossible to win a Super Bowl with 11-12 wins in the Regular Season. I also didn't know how the season will pan out with Chad or Favre, thank you for letting me know, now I don't even have to watch the games. :rl:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
****ting the bed? So we're going to blame the entire Giants game on him now?

At least he can get his team to a 13-3 record and an NFC Championship Game. Chad Pennington? The best he can do is 10-6 with a lucky Wild Card playoff win and then produce 3 points in the Divisional Round and then we can blame it all on the Kicker.

Your point is moronic. Pennington at best gets in as a 6th Wild Card spot while Favre helps us compete for the division and easily gives us a chance to compete in the AFC.

How was the Packers game not on him? He made one play througout the entire ****ing game and completely blew the load when it matters most.

We're not going to win a SB with Favre, and with that our franchise is set back another 3-4 years for what? A 12 win season? Yay for us.:roll:

If we get Brett, I cannot wait to hear all the green canaries sing a different tune, if he happens to take us all the way, the man is still a threat. It almost seems some people here are scared of success, now the are willing to accept cp or kc, which was always a major arguement prior to the Brett saga.

Semper fi

Blood is the color of freedom's stain.

Are you going to at least try and prove my point wrong? Are you going to deny Favre ****ting the bed in the playoffs throughout his recent career?

He will not take this team to the SB. That has been the knock on Chad and as much as you may hate to hear it, it applies to Brett Favre too.

Chad Pennington and Brett Favre shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence.

Chad or Kellen wont give the NYJETS what Brett Favre will week after week it is all about WINNING isnt it.Or have you grown accustomed to mediocrecy and losing.

Thank you Nostradamus. I didn't know that it was impossible to win a Super Bowl with 11-12 wins in the Regular Season. :rl:

My point is that Favre will **** the bed in the post season. Just like he has on more talented teams. Time and time and time again.

You HAVE no point. You have no argument against favre as a player. You just have garbage about the playoffs. Do you realize how many times the Jets have made the playoffs IN THEIR HISTORY and you act like making the playoffs is nothing? What a joke you are.

Yes clearly I am a joke.

You don't sign a 38 years old QB to make the playoffs. You ****ing joke.

No it doesn't. The only thing it proves is that we won with Vinny Testaverde. He has NOTHING to do with Favre; absolutely nothing.

It's an effective counter to the people who are bitch that favre isn't part of the "future." as an excuse to settle for a garbage QB situation this season.

How was the Packers game not on him? He made one play througout the entire ****ing game and completely blew the load when it matters most.

We're not going to win a SB with Favre, and with that our franchise is set back another 3-4 years for what? A 12 win season? Yay for us.:roll:

Last time this franchise had a 12 win season was the closet we've gotten to the Super Bowl since we were actually in a freakin' Super Bowl.

Don't blame the Packer defense late in the game, no, no. Or the Offensive Line, no, no. Or Ryan Grant, no, no.

You HAVE no point. You have no argument against favre as a player. You just have garbage about the playoffs. Do you realize how many times the Jets have made the playoffs IN THEIR HISTORY and you act like making the playoffs is nothing? What a joke you are.

Hmm, I have an argument. In 2005-2006, 38 TDs and 47 INTs. How's that? Just because he had a great year last year doesn't mean he can't repeat his TERRIBLE performances of the two years before.

My point is that Favre will **** the bed in the post season. Just like he has on more talented teams. Time and time and time again.

How do you know how talented this team will be and how do you know he will **** the bed? The man has led an organization to two Super Bowls and one Super Bowl win, even if it was in the 90's, he has it in him. He is still a very good Quarterback and 10x better than anything we have now.

Yes clearly I am a joke.

You don't sign a 38 years old QB to make the playoffs. You ****ing joke.

WRONG Irish.......This team is totally revamped offensively and defensively the only weak link being QB and WR. Favre gives this team the 2008 NYJETS the best opportunity to WIN.

He gives us an opportunity to WIN week after week.

I can't believe some of you want Favre just to make the playoffs. The same idiots who killed Pennington over the years for saying that's as far as he'll take us fail to ****ing realise that THE EXACT SAME APPLIES TO FAVRE!!!

Anyone who thinks he'll take this Jet team to a Superbowl IN THE AFC in one year is beyond ****ing delusional.

I can't believe some of you want Favre just to make the playoffs. The same idiots who killed Pennington over the years for saying that's as far as he'll take us fail to ****ing realise that THE EXACT SAME APPLIES TO FAVRE!!!

Anyone who thinks he'll take this Jet team to a Superbowl IN THE AFC in one year is beyond ****ing delusional.

How do you know he only plays one year? He may stick around for two, three, four, WHO KNOWS.

How do you know how talented this team will be and how do you know he will **** the bed? The man has led an organization to two Super Bowls and one Super Bowl win, even if it was in the 90's, he has it in him. He is still a very good Quarterback and 10x better than anything we have now.

Yes, Bring up what Brett Favre did in the 90's to help you're arguement. It's not like he's hitting 40 oir anything. This team is not as good as the Packers of 07, it does not have the players to be THAT talented. The Packers have one of the most talented rosters in the league.

Yes, Bring up what Brett Favre did in the 90's to help you're arguement. It's not like he's hitting 40 oir anything. This team is not as good as the Packers of 07, it does not have the players to be THAT talented. The Packers have one of the most talented rosters in the league.

This team could be better than the Packers of 07. Did you even know half of their receiving core until 2007? Most likely not. And I'm sorry you can't remember the 90's because you weren't even watching the NFL then. The Jets have a very talented roster as well.

You're telling me Greg jennings and Driver are SO MUCH BETTER than coles and cotchery or that Ryan Grant is that much better than Jones and Leon?

Yes and having that instabilty at QB is such a great thing. I mean, look how well it worked out for the Packers.:roll:

Oh, you mean like actually having a chance to reach a Super Bowl? A conference championship game apperance? A division title? Yeah, I remember those days back in 1998. Chad can get you a Wild Card win at best. Brett? He can give you a chance to win a Super Bowl and thats all you need come January once you're in the postseason and have a competant QB.

Yes and having that instabilty at QB is such a great thing. I mean, look how well it worked out for the Packers.:roll:

We have instability as we speak.Pennington and Clemens WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND.

Id rather go with an unproven rookie in Ratliff or Ainge than sit through another season with Chad or Clemens.I will fully support whoever QBs this team.But if given a choice give me Brett Favre.

This team could be better than the Packers of 07. Did you even know half of their receiving core until 2007? Most likely not. And I'm sorry you can't remember the 90's because you weren't even watching the NFL then. The Jets have a very talented roster as well.

Yes, I did know their WR's before 07. Nice try though.

I highly doubt this team will be as talented as that, far too many questions.

We have instability as we speak.Pennington and Clemens WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND.

Id rather go with an unproven rookie in Ratliff or Ainge than sit through another season with Chad or Clemens.I will fully support whoever QBs this team.But if given a choice give me Brett Favre.

How would you fully support anyone. You gave up Clemens after one ****ing game. You have absolutely no credibility whatsoever when it comes to talking football.

Yes, I did know their WR's before 07. Nice try though.

I highly doubt this team will be as talented as that, far too many questions.

Nice try though? Haha. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. I'll believe you on that one. :lol:

Green Bay was 4-12 in 2006 and then look at last season. They had plenty of questions as well, so whats to say the Jets can't have a similar turn around if they have Brett Favre in house?

Oh, you mean like actually having a chance to reach a Super Bowl? A conference championship game apperance? A division title? Yeah, I remember those days back in 1998. Chad can get you a Wild Card win at best. Brett? He can give you a chance to win a Super Bowl and thats all you need come January once you're in the postseason and have a competant QB.

No Super Bowl in a decade, but that's ok.

Archived