Farve contemplating a return?

Alk

Nice try though? Haha. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. I'll believe you on that one. :lol:

Green Bay was 4-12 in 2006 and then look at last season. They had plenty of questions as well, so whats to say the Jets can't have a similar turn around if they have Brett Favre in house?

We know the ceiling for this team now is 9 wins.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He also had the worst offensive line in football in front of him, NTM one receiver most of the time.

Agreed but he showed other weaknesses not associated with the offensive line situation.He held onto the ball entirely too long when given the opportunity to throw and looked very shakey running the offense overall.

What questions? THE BIGGEST QUESTION BY FAR IS QB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With the amount of aqquisitions we brought in not everything will click like some think it will. Something will go wrong. For example, Damien Woody could flat out suck at NT, Calvin Pace could prove to be a one year wonder, Justin Miller could continue to suck, Thomas Jones could hit 30 and be done like a lot RB's do. Who the **** knows?

With the amount of aqquisitions we brought in not everything will click like some think it will. Something will go wrong. For example, Damien Woody could flat out suck at NT, Calvin Pace could prove to be a one year wonder, Justin Miller could continue to suck, Thomas Jones could hit 30 and be done like a lot RB's do. Who the **** knows?

Give me a frigging break. You could manufacture garbage like that for ANY TEAM IN THE NFL.

Nice job attacking a poster for predicting something without any knowledge and then use that argument later. Thanks though. I guess I don't even have to watch the games!

Chad Pennington FACTS:

When starting 13+ games in a season the team has had no more than 9 or 10 regular season wins.

Nice try on the spin though, I applaud the effort. :rl:

But the biggest question mark is the QB position.It has gone wrong too many times and its time to fix it. Id much rather see Ratliff and Ainge being by tutored by Brett Favre how about you.

Yes, because the QB wins games all by himself.

He handles the BALL he stirs the pot what dont you understand.

WTF does making the playoffs with a 38-year old QB do for you in the long term?

Because this team has a MUCH BETTER chance to make the playoffs with Favre than with Pennington OR Clemens. And Pennington and Clemens do nothing long term either.

I can go ahead and say last year was the aberration for Favre. Two out of the last three years he's been HORRIBLE. Those are the FACTS.

Two of the last three years his team was young and was suffering injuries left and right. A man cannot do it by himself. Those are the FACTS. \:D/

We can go at this all day, until I have work of course.

Yes.

Disregard the Defense, the Offensive Line, Ryan Grant and Eli Manning's performance. **** them all this game was all on Brett. :lol:

Not blaming Favre for the loss is like not blaming Chad for the playoff game in Pittsburgh a few years ago. It's the exact same thing.

Archived