Official Jet road trips planning thread

joiseyjet

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you guys arriving on Friday the 21st of November for Tennessee, or Saturday the 22nd? and where are you guys staying at?

actually I think we are arriving the 20th, Thursday..have to get a round of golf in before I start drinking heavily. Not sure of the hotel, Judy booked it and she isn't here right now

Brenda, Rudy Circle?

If BP is going, somebody has to watch over him. :)

hackett are you thinking about hitting Tenn? where are nice places to stay?

Are you guys going to Tennessee? let me know. I haven't booked anything yet for Nashville.

Tyson, have you destroyed a Hotel room in Tennessee yet? :)

BP I am considering this trip and Buff... If you guys want to arrange something lets do it... I have yet to "re-arrange" a place in Tenn

That's my plan too. Duane wants to know if you want to go up to Buffalo in the Kingsley with us? I'm going to go to PA to hook up with them before they go up there that week. it should be fun. just keep in mind that you can't trash it. :lol:

I'll look at the low rise district in Nashville for hotels. what days do you want for Tennessee? Friday - Monday?

That's my plan too. Duane wants to know if you want to go up to Buffalo in the Kingsley with us? I'm going to go to PA to hook up with them before they go up there that week. it should be fun. just keep in mind that you can't trash it. :lol:

I'll look at the low rise district in Nashville for hotels. what days do you want for Tennessee? Friday - Monday?

I for one am definitely up for the Buffalo trip, as I've stated before. No Nashville for me. I'll wait until next year to do a big road trip. :P

what day do they leave for Buff? I could be in for that as well... Friday to Mon works or even Sat up to you guys

We go up there Friday morning and leave right after the game on Sunday. I think. I know we leave Friday morning for sure. I'm taking off Friday and Monday for that trip.

We go up there Friday morning and leave right after the game on Sunday. I think. I know we leave Friday morning for sure. I'm taking off Friday and Monday for that trip.

I'm gonna try and go to San Diego, which means if I do Tennessee is out.

What hotel and location is everybody staying at?

what day do they leave for Buff? I could be in for that as well... Friday to Mon works or even Sat up to you guys

Tyson you should definitely go with them for the Buffalo trip. I am not gonna go, that Duane creeps me out. But you should definitely go. Sounds like they have a good time.

1 Adults (age 18 to 64) $478.00Additional Taxes/Fees $21.00Total Price $499.00 ftd_200806a_worldmastercard.gif ftd_200806a_bml20-90d.jpg Flight Details:Depart:

9:00 a.m.

Thu., Sep. 18, 2008

New York/Newark, NJ (EWR - Liberty) Arrive:

12:01 p.m.

Thu., Sep. 18, 2008

San Diego, CA (SAN) Travel Time:

6 hr 1 mn OnePass Miles/

Elite Qualification:

2,425 /100% Flight: CO1626

Aircraft: Boeing 737-800

Fare Class: Economy (N)

Meal: Snack

Depart:

3:35 p.m.

Tue., Sep. 23, 2008

San Diego, CA (SAN) Arrive:

11:40 p.m.

Tue., Sep. 23, 2008

New York/Newark, NJ (EWR - Liberty) Travel Time:

5 hr 5 mn OnePass Miles/

Elite Qualification:

2,425 /100% Flight: CO427

Aircraft: Boeing 737-800

Fare Class: Economy (N)

Meal: Snack

> View Rules and Restrictions

I'm unsure if I will make it this time around, the timing is not that good. Plus I can't attend the festivities as I would have my son with me. Crawling on my hands and knees in a drunken stupor with a pair of panties on my head is not the image I would like to project. While I still wouldn't mind hooking up tix for evereyone anyway, they are guaranteed to be upper deck on the sunny side of the field which could be brutal. Savage supposedly has a connection for lower level, shady side seats. I may actually end up at the SF game, but that is in December.

I'm unsure if I will make it this time around, the timing is not that good. Plus I can't attend the festivities as I would have my son with me. Crawling on my hands and knees in a drunken stupor with a pair of panties on my head is not the image I would like to project. While I still wouldn't mind hooking up tix for evereyone anyway, they are guaranteed to be upper deck on the sunny side of the field which could be brutal. Savage supposedly has a connection for lower level, shady side seats. I may actually end up at the SF game, but that is in December.

how about Tennessee????

AND I can't wait to see this bathroom

Guestrooms at the Hard Rock Hotel offer 42-inch plasma TVs with integrated media systems, and wired and wireless Internet access. Bathrooms have multiple, ceiling-mounted rainfall showerheads.

I am going to San Diego also- I doubt though much time will be spent in the room!

Archived