Official Jet road trips planning thread

joiseyjet

LOL

Hmmmmmm.

Not sure what state of consciousness I'll be in Sunday night after 3 football games. Don't forget pregame's at 9 and the first game's at 10 AM

I know a good sports bar out by Qualcomm, but not sure about downtown.

I've done the Football Sunday routine in Vegas before, it is a bit rough..lol!

Oh, and it's going to be with T-Mac. this could be trouble. :lol:

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
we will all be following T-Mac, the ringleader...we will be in good hands, trust me

We couldn`t be in better hands ,T-Mac is the walking book of BAR-tanica I swear I have NEVER walked into a city/state with Tom that he didn`t say , hey Chris we have to hit this Irish Pub , it`s just down this little alley third door on the left .I swear he knows the location of every bar everywhere, it`s awesome...

We couldn`t be in better hands ,T-Mac is the walking book of BAR-tanica I swear I have NEVER walked into a city/state with Tom that he didn`t say , hey Chris we have to hit this Irish Pub , it`s just down this little alley third door on the left .I swear he knows the location of every bar everywhere, it`s awesome...

BAR-TANICA...LOL

so true Chris, he is the BOSS

Hey, since the next away game after the opener is SD, can we just start a thread for that trip only and post it under the Florida trip thread on the main board, this way we can start figuring out exactly what we are doing for that. I can't wait for monday night in SD!!

T-Mac sounds like the man.

Hey, since the next away game after the opener is SD, can we just start a thread for that trip only and post it under the Florida trip thread on the main board, this way we can start figuring out exactly what we are doing for that. I can't wait for monday night in SD!!

Dude, you're going to SD too? :lol:

That trip should be fun. I'll start an official SD trip thread after we return from Miami. :cheers:

That trip should be fun. I'll start an official SD trip thread after we return from Miami. :cheers:

lol, that is too late, start it NOW!!!

My red neck uncle is working for the construction company that builds those giant windmills all over the country, he is up in Washington State right now. He just bought an RV that was used last season by one of the nascar drivers, gonna see if I can get him to meet us in SD to party right!

The SD trip is going to be over the top it seems like every other JET fan that I`ve talked to that goes on an annual JET road trip is going on this one...This trip will be a small pre-view of what the "NEW ORLEANS" ROAD TRIP will look like next season.....

The SD trip is going to be over the top it seems like every other JET fan that I`ve talked to that goes on an annual JET road trip is going on this one...This trip will be a small pre-view of what the "NEW ORLEANS" ROAD TRIP will look like next season.....

Almost :bag:. The timing sucks, I'll be in Atlanta that week. I'm thinking of doing San Francisco.

• 5 weeks later...

I heard a lot of folks from JI are making the Gillette trip. This could be a great opportunity for a peace treaty. Love, peace and understanding, folks. ;)

BTW - parking is a whole different animal there this year witk Kraft (aka Disney) world surrounding the stadium. I strongly suggest keeping your cells handy- unles you all commute together - meeting up via car, to tailgate, won't be so easy anymore.

I heard a lot of folks from JI are making the Gillette trip. This could be a great opportunity for a peace treaty. Love, peace and understanding, folks. ;)

BTW - parking is a whole different animal there this year witk Kraft (aka Disney) world surrounding the stadium. I strongly suggest keeping your cells handy- unles you all commute together - meeting up via car, to tailgate, won't be so easy anymore.

they should rent a short bus and travel together.

One day Garb will be feeding me her homemade stromboli's and kanoli's at the Razor. but I'm afraid it will not be this year. :1cry:

http://www.gillettestadium.com/stadium_information/index.cfm?ac=patriotsparking

I believe Full Tilt/Full Time is now situated in P10 - lot 51, for those of you that know what I'm talking about.

http://library.kraftsportsgroup.com/2008_GameDayRetail_Map.pdf

General Parking Rates

* $40 for cars

* $125 for RVs (enter P10 N from the North, Enter P11 from the South)

* $125 for Limos (enter P10 N from north or P10 S from the south)

* $200 for buses (Enter P10 N from the North, Enter P11 from the South)

* $40 for motorcycles (one per space)

Please note: Parking lots open four hours prior to all New England Patriots home games

It must suck going to Patriot games

It must suck going to Patriot games

not as much as it will suck going to the new Giants Stadium ;)

Parking IS steep though - ridiculous, I say. The four hour rule is flexible, for sure. People line-up on route 1 - state trooper waits for the line to get long enough that he decides it's a harzard - people are allowed to park. This usually happens closer to five hours before the game - for those of you that insist of drinking yourselves silly and participating in "wicked pissah" drinking games like beer pong.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived