Which SS/3B pairing would you rather have?

Jetsfan80

Which SS/3B pairing would you rather have?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which SS/3B pairing would you rather have?

• Jeter/A-Rod (Yankees)
    • Reyes/Wright (Mets)
    • Renteria/Mueller (Red Sox)
    • Young/Blalock (Rangers)
    • A. Everett/Ensberg (Astros)
    • Eckstein/Rolen (Cardinals)
    • N. Perez/A. Ramirez (Cubs)
    • Guillen/Inge (Tigers)
    • Tejada/Mora (Orioles)
    • other

Keep in mind the following:

Reyes/Wright: $607,500

Jeter/Arod: $40 million

:lol:

(By the way, my vote goes to Young/Blalock. Those two are young and are already proven to be absolute STUDS. They've combined for 34 HR and 112 RBI already this season and are just 28 and 24 yrs. old, respectively)

Jeter/A-Rod (Yankees): A-Rod is the best player on the list, with Jeter being very good as well

Reyes/Wright (Mets): Reyes is the worst player on the list if you give the Cubs Nomar instead of Neifi, so they have no chance.

Renteria/Mueller (Red Sox): Mueller isn't that good, so they're out.

Young/Blalock (Rangers): Very good, young players. They're 3rd on my list.

A. Everett/Ensberg (Astros): Everett is great defensively, but only average offensively. Ensberg is the opposite. I have them 4th or 5th.

Eckstein/Rolen (Cardinals): Eckstein is an average player, so this tandem can't win.

N. Perez/A. Ramirez (Cubs): Neifi is average, maybe, but Aramis is great. Still weak at SS compared to the rest.

Guillen/Inge (Tigers): Both good players, but neither is a great player.

Tejada/Mora (Orioles): They are the best offensively, and they're not bad defensively either.

1. Baltimore

2. NYY

3. Texas

4. Cubs (assuming Nomar will be healthy soon)

5. Houston

6. Detroit

7. NYM

8. St. Louis

9. Boston

Remember, this poll is about who you'd rather HAVE, not who is the BEST pairing, necesarilly. Reyes and Wright "have a chance" because they are both 22 yrs old and have loads of potential.

Reyes and Wright can't hold ARod and Jets jockstrap

And don't worry....when their contracts are due, the Mess will overspend just as they did on Carlos Overrated!!

80:

Money was not a factor in your poll. That said, you would be a fool not to choose Arod/Jeter. Career .300 hitters, above average D, good on the basepaths.

Dumbass, of course it was. When you get the player, you get everything having to do with the player, including the salary. Stop trying to find a loophole to the question.

Dumbass, of course it was. When you get the player, you get everything having to do with the player, including the salary. Stop trying to find a loophole to the question.

"Which SS/3B pairing would you rather have?"

I see nothing about money either way. And besides. I think the best players are who I'd rather have. And if that's the case, it's either the Yankees or the Orioles. Maybe Texas.

There is no loophole. Money is no object in the question. And if you picked anyone other than Arod/Jetes, then you sir, are the dumbass.

Reyes and Wright can't hold ARod and Jets jockstrap

And don't worry....when their contracts are due, the Mess will overspend just as they did on Carlos Overrated!!

Beltran healthy now and the seasons not over yet.

I would be suprised if he doesn't have a Giambi like binge ahead of him.

Yanks wish they had signed Beltran. You know it, I know it and Brian Cashman for damn sure knows it.

You sound like JBF here.

Beltran 3yr avg, 31HR's -103 RBI's 39 SB .281 avg.

Yeah he's overated.

No shock the Yankee fans are going with the homerish yahoo pick of A-hole /Capt. Overrated. They dont even crack my top 5, when you consider the fact that cost is taken into account as 80 stated.

1. Young/Hank

2. Tejada/Mora

3. Rolen/Eck

4. Renteria/Billy

5. Reyes/Wright

then, maybe the metrosexuals

This should get some Sh#t flying:

The Cubs real combo is ARam and Nomar - look for it on the field next month at Clark and Addison

Our SS/3B pairing should currently be Ronny Cedeno and Aramis. If only Dusty didn't have a hard-on for Neifi.

There is no loophole. Money is no object in the question. And if you picked anyone other than Arod/Jetes, then you sir, are the dumbass.

I made a POINT of stating that money WAS a factor in the original post of this thread, ya blind homer!

Archived