BOSTON BASKETBALL

Blackout

celtics have certianly shown a flawed team that can not win on the road in the playoffs= no heart and killer instinct.

However, they've been unbeatable at home and they have home court throughout because they played in an awful conference. I'm sure they'll beat the Cavs at home, and then they'll have home court against Detroit and against whatever Western Conference team if they beat the Pistons. Someone will have to win the Garden.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Celtics will win at home but they certainly are showing many flaws that will be their downfall in the finals-West team will win championship.

I will say that any of the remaining Western Conference teams are better teams than the Celtics.

But like I was saying in the last post, home court is a great equalizer. Being at home is more important in basketball than any other major sport.

However, they've been unbeatable at home and they have home court throughout because they played in an awful conference. I'm sure they'll beat the Cavs at home, and then they'll have home court against Detroit and against whatever Western Conference team if they beat the Pistons. Someone will have to win the Garden.

And someone will. I love how people act like its impossible to win there at the TD BANK & NORTH ARENA. The Utah Jazz were 37-4 at home this season, better than Boston, and look what happened last night. Its not impossible, and Utah was the better home team this season. The Celtics will eventually lose at home eventually. There team isn't that great if they can't win one on the road.

I will say that any of the remaining Western Conference teams are better teams than the Celtics.

But like I was saying in the last post, home court is a great equalizer. Being at home is more important in basketball than any other major sport.

Absolutely and I think this year proves it more than ever.

I might be mistaken because it was late (after the Laker victory Friday nite) but I thought I heard that no team has ever won an NBA Championship without winning at least one playoff game on the road.

Actually, we don't got home court because we were in a weak conference.

Actually, Boston would not have close to the same record if they played in the Western Conference. We already went through this. You're wrong.

Actually, Boston would not have close to the same record if they played in the Western Conference. We already went through this. You're wrong.

As Faba pointed out , Boston's flaws have been quite nicely revealed.

No, I'm not wrong. We had the best rocord of any team vs. the Western Conference! We would have a better record!

lol u aint kno nothin bout basketball

1st dont say we cuz u aint a celtic fan U R A PAUL PERICE FAN

and yall wouldnt even be top 5 record in tha west if yall played in tha west cuz u guys would be playin good teams back 2 back not every 2 weeks ya dig

and tha celtics r a joke cuz they got taken to game 7 vs THA HAWKS

and then against tha cavs who only won 49 games in tha east

yall bandwagoners r trippin

go make me a sandwich

ya dig

and yall wouldnt even be top 5 record in tha west if yall played in tha west cuz u guys would be playin good teams back 2 back not every 2 weeks ya dig

go make me a sandwich

ya dig

Dam straight I dig.

Homeboy bes tellin da truth, Curtis Martin 28 bes trippin and he aint kno notin.

Kobe24>>CM28

N dats Realtalk

what would be fun is if the Celtics somehow lost today and then we could hear the moron say for weeks that the Celtics are better than the Western Conference teams.

In the words of Kevin Keegan "I would LUV it" if the Cavs beat the damn Celtics.

go make me a sandwich

ya dig

I only understood like 15 words you said. They other words are just plain jibberish!

I'd be very, very surprised to see Detroit lose to Boston. Very surprised.

You have picking the Celtics to lose for the last month. Keep up the good work.

Game 1 at the Garden on Tuesday.

Lebron is a man child who can drive to the hoop whenever he wants. if he becomes a 80-85% foul shooter, it will make that part of his game even more ridiculous.

pierce finally stepped up and reminded Celtic fans that no matter if KG or Allen is here, it is STILL Pierce's team. great game 7 for him...did anyone see Ray Allen today? did he play? :rolleyes:

those that aren't piston or celtic fans, watch the western conf. finals...the east is going to be ugly! first team to 75 wins!

Archived