BOSTON BASKETBALL

Blackout

This is Boston's 2nd arena and it's called the Garden. Deal with it.

It is not the Garden. It is the TD Banknorth Center/Arena, whatever. Just because you put Garden on it below that doesn't make it the freakin' Garden. :lol:

If you want to be the TD BankNorth Garden, have fun with that awesome name. Bahahahahahahahaha.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is not the Garden. It is the TD Banknorth Center/Arena, whatever. Just because you put Garden on it below that doesn't make it the freakin' Garden. :lol:

If you want to be the TD BankNorth Garden, have fun with that awesome name. Bahahahahahahahaha.

I still think this would have been hilarious!

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/02/26/sports/baseball/26fleet.html

I still think this would have been hilarious!

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/02/26/sports/baseball/26fleet.html

Yeah that would've been pretty hilarious. However, was the Fleet Center still "the Garden" :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you want to include Garden in it, at least call it the Boston Garden. That is what it used to be called, wasn't it? So therefore, it is not THE Garden, aka, the World's Most Famous Arena.

The Pistons will beat Boston in 5 or 6, and go on to beat whoever they play in the West.

This team plays too good defensively, and can shoot from anywhere on the floor.

no way. You people are dreamers.

I'll bet on the West over the East any day of the week.

Yo, Dooshey, take it from a life-long Boston resident and from someone that actually works accross the street from the place: PEOPLE CALL IT THE GAHDEN. Trust me.

You can call it The Garden all you like, but its the TDBankNorth Center / Garden, before that the Fleet Center and before that The BOSTON Garden.

MSG - The World's Most Famous Arena, and better known for the name THE GARDEN.

You can call it The Garden all you like, but its the TDBankNorth Center / Garden, before that the Fleet Center and before that The BOSTON Garden.

MSG - The World's Most Famous Arena, and better known for the name THE GARDEN.

So, Madison Square Garden can be "the Garden" but TD BankNorth Garden can't be "the Garden."

You need to open your world up just a bit - and by that I don't mean quartely visits to Stoneham, Ma. :P

The Garden has stuck with MSG throughout the arenas histories. The Boston Garden? Not quite. It was the Fleet Center and now its the TD Banknorth Garden? So it lost the Garden part of it. Its the Boston Garden and people need to accept that.

Open up my world? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

The Garden has stuck with MSG throughout the arenas histories. The Boston Garden? Not quite. It was the Fleet Center and now its the TD Banknorth Garden? So it lost the Garden part of it. Its the Boston Garden and people need to accept that.

Open up my world? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

:rolleyes:

Yeah but that wasn't in a Game 7 Eastern Conference semifinals game. You have to admit that that was one of the greatest matchups ever. By that I mean game 7 lebron and Pierce.

True but Kobe vs Pierce would be great matchup too. One difference being that Kobe is simply a better player than LeBron with a better team around him.

I can say we if I want. WE are going to win. WE will win the next game too. WE will get banner #17 this year. WE will go all the way. WE are the greatest. WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WEWE WE WE WE WE WE

Archived