BOSTON BASKETBALL

Blackout

Atlanta is so over matched in this series its ridiculous. Bibby has been talking smack and doing nothing while Al Horford tried to kill Paul Pierce last night.

Game 1: 104-81

Game 2: 96-77

Average winning margin of 21 points.

:rl::rl::rl:

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Game 5 just finished. It was played in Boston and the final score was 110-85 Celtics. That is a 25 point win.

Friday will be fun.

Still not the cake walk you thought. NEVER underestimate your opponent.

Still not the cake walk you thought. NEVER underestimate your opponent.

Hawks could easily to take this series to seven games. They play well at home, despite their piss poor showing on the road. Either way, you're right ThaiJet, Celtics fans may be a little more humble now. Hopefully the team still thinks they're the **** because I'm going to love it when they're knocked out.

Atlanta is so over matched in this series its ridiculous. Bibby has been talking smack and doing nothing while Al Horford tried to kill Paul Pierce last night.

Game 1: 104-81

Game 2: 96-77

Exactly. I just wish they would STFU. I can't recall the last time a completely inferior oppenent

Gee still think they were such an easy opponent? :P

Very exciting game. KG really stepped up. I'm rooting hard for KG even though I'm not a Celtics fan I want to see him win.

I think Sam Cassel is going to be the difference-maker in this series. He is money in the bank in a big spot. Already made a couple big free throws last night.

The "difference" was LeBron's 2 for 18 shooting.

Didn't do your homework did you? WAKE UP ! Allen only took 4 shoots. I think 2-18 from your main scorer hurts Cleveland a lot more than 0-4 from Ray Allen. :P

Agreed.

Lets see, what hurts more, hmmmmmmm.

Pierce & Allen combined 2-18 or LeBron 2-18. I'd say LeBron since the Celtics still have that guy, you know, you might have heard of him possibly.. oh yeah, Kevin Garnett.

LeBron will be back to being LeBron tonight and will put up 30+ in a Cavs Game 2 W.

Didn't do your homework did you? WAKE UP ! Allen only took 4 shoots. I think 2-18 from your main scorer hurts Cleveland a lot more than 0-4 from Ray Allen. :P

PP and RA both had bad games

don't count on that pal.

WAKE UP yourself.

Agreed.

Pierce & Allen combined 2-18 or LeBron 2-18. I'd say LeBron since the Celtics still have that guy, you know, you might have heard of him possibly.. oh yeah, Kevin Garnett.

LeBron will be back to being LeBron tonight and will put up 30+ in a Cavs Game 2 W.

LeBron averaged 30 points per game in the regular season. Pierce (19.6) & Allen (17.4) combined for 37.

If all three players do what they have done all season I would give the advantage to the Celtics.

LeBron averaged 30 points per game in the regular season. Pierce (19.6) & Allen (17.4) combined for 37.

If all three players do what they have done all season I would give the advantage to the Celtics.

How'd those averages work against the 37 win Hawks? If the Hawks can take the Celtics to 7 games, anyone can beat them. And someone will and the best team left to do so in the East is Cleveland, especially with Billups going down last night.

How'd those averages work against the 37 win Hawks? If the Hawks can take the Celtics to 7 games, anyone can beat them. And someone will and the best team left to do so in the East is Cleveland, especially with Billups going down last night.

The Celtics beat Atlanta. Why are you still talking about that series?

No LeBron=No Cavs.

nba_g_james_sw_412.jpg

Agreed.

:-k Kevin Garnett? :-k Kevin Garnett? Yeah I think I might have heard of him. :biggrin:

The Celtics beat Atlanta. Why are you still talking about that series?

He's indicating that Boston seems vunerable after the Hawks took them 7. Everybody was talking a Boston blowout of Atlanta. Remember?

He's indicating that Boston seems vunerable after the Hawks took them 7. Everybody was talking a Boston blowout of Atlanta. Remember?

They certainly blew them out at home. These are best of 7 series and right now the Celtics are up 2-0 on the Cavs. Thats all that matters to me.

Agreed.

124 is money in the bank as always!

124 is money in the bank as always!

124 is a big Rangers fan. I know you and he butted heads over the Devils/Rangers series but give him a break on that.

When it comes to basketball 124 is in love with LeBron so I feel we can all give him crap.

You know one thing I hate about some people? I remember last year, I went to all the games I could at TD Banknorth Garden. There was barely anyone in the crowd and no one ever cheered loudly. I think it's funny how people just start coming to games just because the Celtics are good now. It annoys the **** out of me when people ride the bandwagon and call themselves true fans!

You know one thing I hate about some people? I remember last year, I went to all the games I could at TD Banknorth Garden. There was barely anyone in the crowd and no one ever cheered loudly. I think it's funny how people just start coming to games just because the Celtics are good now. It annoys the **** out of me when people ride the bandwagon and call themselves true fans!

1-this happens to every team when they suck.

2-98% of fans don't attend their favorite teams sporting events

funny how a Jets fan posts this....did you ever see the stands at December games in the early '90's? I did, it was pretty lonely in there, going against New Orleans when we were 1-14. If the tickets weren't already paid for, I wouldn't have been there!

it happens with EVERY sports franchise....why spend your hard earned money on a team that can't compete, when there are alot of more important things to spend it on, like food, diapers, mortgage etc...

just because some people choose to spend their money on their family, and watch the games at home instead of spending a ton of money at the arena doesn't make them less of a fan that others.

funny how a Jets fan posts this....did you ever see the stands at December games in the early '90's? I did, it was pretty lonely in there, going against New Orleans when we were 1-14. If the tickets weren't already paid for, I wouldn't have been there!

it happens with EVERY sports franchise....why spend your hard earned money on a team that can't compete, when there are alot of more important things to spend it on, like food, diapers, mortgage etc...

just because some people choose to spend their money on their family, and watch the games at home instead of spending a ton of money at the arena doesn't make them less of a fan that others.

Exactly !!

The Celtics averaged over 16,500 fans last year for each home game. Not bad considering the team lost 18 games in a row at one point.

You must have gone to a Wednesday game against the Bobcats in March.

Archived