BOSTON BASKETBALL

Blackout

I meant Lebron got trashed in games 1 and 2, more than HG has, but of course Lebron will get the complements know, because the Cavs tied the series.

That pretty much sums up the national media. They can change their opinions with no repercussions.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess you don't watch 1st and 10 on ESPN or read anything else about the NBA. KG has been getting slaughtered in the media the last couple of days.

As well as he should be. Where has he been in the 4th quarter?

Only 16 of his 73 points (which is low for him to begin with) have come in the 4th quarter.

As well as he should be. Where has he been in the 4th quarter?

Only 16 of his 73 points (which is low for him to begin with) have come in the 4th quarter.

LeBron is shooting 26% from the field.

Another great NBA playoff game. Celts managed to come back. I'm sure people like 124 who barely watch basketball will still call KG overrrated but I think he did a good job tonight.

Yeah because I've called KG over-rated in this thread and because you know how much I watch the NBA. :eek: Seriously you are obsessed with me and need to back off. Its a little creepy dude. We all already know you talk out of your arse when you try to talk about Hockey and now you're going to talk about Basketball? Stick to Vince Young and Jay Cutler. At least you can talk about Football somewhat.

LeBron is shooting 26% from the field.

Great job ignoring the facts of your own team and deflecting it to another, as always ala Spygate talk you always must bring up Jimmy Johnson. :yawn:

Those were some horrible 4th quarter calls. Especially when they called an offensive foul on Pierce and when they didn't count the layup that Ray Allen got fouled on.

How can you count something that hits the padding? If it hits the padding it's obviously not going to go in.

celtics have certianly shown a flawed team that can not win on the road in the playoffs= no heart and killer instinct.

I thought the Celtics showed a lot of heart last night. They could have rolled over when they were down 16 points in the 3rd qtr but they didn't.

The put themselves in a bad position early with their big men getting in foul trouble.

When the other team goes to the line 12 more times it's tough to win; especially on the road.

But, in that situation, that would be considered goaltending. Don't ask why, it's retarded, but it's the rules.

Because the Ball is lined up with the basket, and if your hand goes over the rim it's goaltending.

Dumb rule I know.

Archived