Peyton gets tough

HughC

hahaah. typical liberal blaming others for his failings.

cut out this liberal this and liberal that garbage. No politics, no allusions to politics no border-line politics. no politics in any shape or form. This isn't a political or philosophical forum this is a sports forum and this stuff doesn't belong here. so kindly refrain from doing so in the future and stop making the mods job harder than it already is.

cut out this liberal this and liberal that garbage. No politics, no allusions to politics no border-line politics. no politics in any shape or form. This isn't a political or philosophical forum this is a sports forum and this stuff doesn't belong here. so kindly refrain from doing so in the future and stop making the mods job harder than it already is.

I'm sure if i had criticized bush it would be ok though, right? Typical liberal hypocrisy. You are free to speak only if you agree with the liberal mantra. Sigh. I weep for my country.

I'm sure if i had criticized bush it would be ok though, right? Typical liberal hypocrisy. You are free to speak only if you agree with the liberal mantra. Sigh. I weep for my country.

first of all, my political leanings are irrelevant in the matter. I was simply informing you of a rule you were breaking. One of the few rules we have it. Politics really have to place here. some people like yourself take it way too seriously and make accusations and start fights over it. Now kindly please stop bringing up politics here. There is no need for it. If you want to talk politics join the site jetmo moderates or pm me and we can talk about politics and you can be surprised when you hear what my political views really are.

i see this guy lasting no more than a week

He won a Super Bowl. So what, he looked like a bitch in that video and quite frankly that's hysterical. Tom Brady has won 3 Super Bowls and it doesn't stop you clowns from busting on him.

Tom Brady's SBs don't count, they cheated for all of them. Now the Mannings, we respect them. Hell, Peyton Manning overcame a huge halftime deficit AND cheating to go and win his one. At least for Eli, they let him play fair the entire game by just faking everything pre-game and then switching the entire gameplan at the last second. Haha that still gets me. Maybe if you ****ers didn't keep trying to cheat and actually tried to play fairly you coulda won that game. Instead of basing your entire gameplan on what turned out to be false signals.

He won a Super Bowl. So what, he looked like a bitch in that video and quite frankly that's hysterical. Tom Brady has won 3 Super Bowls and it doesn't stop you clowns from busting on him.

Yeah but Cindy's a fag and Peytons not. Get It? :biggrin:

Funniest part is when Peyton goes "Yo, we're cool, yo"

Couple things strike me about this video.

For one, I'm surprised to see PM having such trouble with his line, especially given the kind of player he is. You know, when you're a QB, you're calling the shots and your line is your bodyguards. This time, it looks like PM has more to worry from his bodyguards than from his actual opponents. I know lots of linemen want to run it up the middle but I've never heard of any that act this way and will cause this much trouble for their own QB.

Plus who the hell is that idiot telling him to sit down like that? Who does he think he is?

Funniest part is when Peyton goes "Yo, we're cool, yo"

Couple things strike me about this video.

For one, I'm surprised to see PM having such trouble with his line, especially given the kind of player he is. You know, when you're a QB, you're calling the shots and your line is your bodyguards. This time, it looks like PM has more to worry from his bodyguards than from his actual opponents. I know lots of linemen want to run it up the middle but I've never heard of any that act this way and will cause this much trouble for their own QB.

Plus who the hell is that idiot telling him to sit down like that? Who does he think he is?

I'm glad the line wants to run it. They probably don't like all the no huddle passing **** and want to bust some heads. Like when Buddy Ryan punched the coach, running the ball is a man's game. I think this **** goes on more often than you think. There are plenty of screaming matches in huddles and on the sidelines.

I think that is Tarik Glenn. Maybe that's why he retired. So he wouldn't have to put up with with this bull**** and bitching. He could walk off the street start at RT or LT for the Jets in '08

Archived