NY Times Article - Walsh has submitted tapes

apopip

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I get it. Pats bad>Cowboys good.

I've lost a lot of respect for you in this thread. You are so much better than this.

lol, I don't care about respect from someone I've never met. I'm really trying to use small words here and I guess it isn't helping. I never said that the cowboys were good. I said they were just as bad as the pats. But that they have nothing to do with the pats so I'm not really going to discuss them since they are irrelevant to the discussion. They just don't have any impact or bearing on the situation at all. If they did or if they didn't. They probably did and they're cheating ****heads for it as well. But it still has nothing to do with the pats. The pats are bad and the cowboys are bad as well. The pats are worse to me because it just happened. I was but a mere lad when the cowboys were winning their superbowls so it doesn't mean much to me. Again, tell me what bearing the cowboys have on the pats situation? does it make what the pats did any better? does it make it acceptable? the answer is no. So, then why even bring it up? The prove it is an acceptable practice? It could have been back then, but it isn't anymore as evident by the punishment and the big stink that was made about it. I never hated the pats, I like my favorite team having a great team to play against. I always respected Michael Jordan for being better than the knicks. I respect the red sucks for being better than the yanks the past couple of years. It just sucks that the team that I saw as my favorites teams greatest rival turned out to be cheaters. To me as a fan their victories are tainted.

lol, I don't care about respect from someone I've never met. I'm really trying to use small words here and I guess it isn't helping. I never said that the cowboys were good. I said they were just as bad as the pats. But that they have nothing to do with the pats so I'm not really going to discuss them since they are irrelevant to the discussion. They just don't have any impact or bearing on the situation at all. If they did or if they didn't. They probably did and they're cheating ****heads for it as well. But it still has nothing to do with the pats. The pats are bad and the cowboys are bad as well. The pats are worse to me because it just happened. I was but a mere lad when the cowboys were winning their superbowls so it doesn't mean much to me. Again, tell me what bearing the cowboys have on the pats situation? does it make what the pats did any better? does it make it acceptable? the answer is no. So, then why even bring it up? The prove it is an acceptable practice? It could have been back then, but it isn't anymore as evident by the punishment and the big stink that was made about it. I never hated the pats, I like my favorite team having a great team to play against. I always respected Michael Jordan for being better than the knicks. I respect the red sucks for being better than the yanks the past couple of years. It just sucks that the team that I saw as my favorites teams greatest rival turned out to be cheaters. To me as a fan their victories are tainted.

Because you didn't see the Cowboys win Super Bowls while taping signals thats OK? Thats lame dude. Very ****ing lame.

124 gave me the same garbage response when I mentioned what the Cowboys did. "I didn't see it as I was too young."

Because you didn't see the Cowboys win Super Bowls while taping signals thats OK? Thats lame dude. Very ****ing lame.

124 gave me the same garbage response when I mentioned what the Cowboys did. "I didn't see it as I was too young."

if that is what you got from that than you are either drunk or your iq is under 100.

if that is what you got from that than you are either drunk or your iq is under 100.

My IQ is 60 and I've had 25 drinks.

What don't you understand. The Cowboys did the same the as the Pats.

My IQ is 60 and I've had 25 drinks.

What don't you understand. The Cowboys did the same the as the Pats.

and they're both wrong. They're both cheaters. I fail to see your point in bringing up the cowboys. They have no bearing on the pats situation.

So b/c the Cowboys did it too it makes the Pats doing it ok?

Two wrongs don't make a right bloke.

What I've been telling him to whole ****ing time. He just has his panties in a bunch tonight and is more the likely on his fifth or sixth zima and wants to breaks balls.

I never said anything about too young. I said that that happened back in 1992 and that is in the past. Sure its a black spot, but the Cowboys also were more talented than the Patriots of now or former years, now-ish. It does count, but what matters is NOW. We can't do anything about the past we can only do things about the present and improving the game NOW.

Denver was over the cap when they won the Super Bowl and all they gave up was a late-round draft pick several years later.

I was a lot more pissed about the spying thing before the Pats went 18-1 without any video tapes. They are just ****ing good. Period. Maybe if they went 4-12 this season, I'd feel differently. This is no big deal, and most of the Jets fans in these threads are just crushing sour grapes.

I never said anything about too young. I said that that happened back in 1992 and that is in the past. Sure its a black spot, but the Cowboys also were more talented than the Patriots of now or former years, now-ish. It does count, but what matters is NOW. We can't do anything about the past we can only do things about the present and improving the game NOW.

So it's OK to tape the others teams signals if you have a superior team? That makes no sense at all.

If the Cowboys were so talented why did their Coach tape signals?

Because like any coach, he was searching for even more of a competitive advantage. They unfortunately cheated, which we now know but can do nothing about. It means nothing that they were the superior team, which they were, its just a simple fact.

You cannot change what happened in the early 90's, you can only change the now. Its acknowledged and looked down upon that Dallas cheated during those years with Johnson, but there is nothing the NFL can do about it now.

Again, Patriots fans cannot win in this type of argument. Your team cheated, stop moving the argument around to other teams and other circumstances. We're talking about improving the game now and what is important now, not back in 1992. You want it acknowledged? You got your wish, it has been here and across the country. Too bad it doesn't matter as much as the now. Talk it amongst your Flying Elvis selves but don't expect most fans of the other 31 NFL teams to agree.

Denver was over the cap when they won the Super Bowl and all they gave up was a late-round draft pick several years later.

I was a lot more pissed about the spying thing before the Pats went 18-1 without any video tapes. They are just ****ing good. Period. Maybe if they went 4-12 this season, I'd feel differently. This is no big deal, and most of the Jets fans in these threads are just crushing sour grapes.

Its not about making tackles or throwing touchdowns its all about cheating.

BTW: Good post Troll.

The Pats lost the Super Bowl. The Pats haters should be happy with that.

Its not about making tackles or throwing touchdowns its all about cheating.

BTW: Good post Troll.

The Pats lost the Super Bowl. The Pats haters should be happy with that.

It's about the integrity of the game and not about the pats. I've already discussed my feelings about the pats in this thread but you're not interested in a civil, intelligent discussion. I don't watch much baseball anymore and haven't for the past 2-3 because of the steroid issues and all of the cheating going on there. It has become unwatchable to me because of it. I do not want to NFL to go the way of the mlb and nba for me. I love football and it would be a shame if it was denigrated to WWE status because jerk-off's like BB and JJ want to gain an unfair competitive advatage. I included the cowboys coach to make you feel all warm and fuzzy.

It's about the integrity of the game and not about the pats. I've already discussed my feelings about the pats in this thread but you're not interested in a civil, intelligent discussion. I don't watch much baseball anymore and haven't for the past 2-3 because of the steroid issues and all of the cheating going on there. It has become unwatchable to me because of it. I do not want to NFL to go the way of the mlb and nba for me. I love football and it would be a shame if it was denigrated to WWE status because jerk-off's like BB and JJ want to gain an unfair competitive advatage. I included the cowboys coach to make you feel all warm and fuzzy.

But you have no outrage over what JJ did back in the day because it happened 20 plus years ago? Thats bullcrap.

If the Arizona Cardinals taped signals would you give a crap?

There is no integrity in the NFL. It's all about winning.

Because like any coach, he was searching for even more of a competitive advantage. They unfortunately cheated, which we now know but can do nothing about. It means nothing that they were the superior team, which they were, its just a simple fact.

You cannot change what happened in the early 90's, you can only change the now. Its acknowledged and looked down upon that Dallas cheated during those years with Johnson, but there is nothing the NFL can do about it now.

Again, Patriots fans cannot win in this type of argument. Your team cheated, stop moving the argument around to other teams and other circumstances. We're talking about improving the game now and what is important now, not back in 1992. You want it acknowledged? You got your wish, it has been here and across the country. Too bad it doesn't matter as much as the now. Talk it amongst your Flying Elvis selves but don't expect most fans of the other 31 NFL teams to agree.

No one is looking down on the Cowboys. I haven't seen message boards blow up over the Cowboys like they did over the Pats.

BTW: Where does this "improving" the game garbage come from?

You just can't admit that other teams have taped signals. I'm sorry that the the Pats have been kicking the Jets arses for the better part of 8 years.

Nobody, including myself, has any problem admitting that other teams have CHEATED (stop saying stole signals, just use the word cheating -- its okay). But for every team that does, another two or three teams do not. Hopefully now that a team was finally caught, this crap has been and will be ending.

No one is looking down on the Cowboys. I haven't seen message boards blow up over the Cowboys like they did over the Pats.

BTW: Where does this "improving" the game garbage come from?

You just can't admit that other teams have taped signals. I'm sorry that the the Pats have been kicking the Jets arses for the better part of 8 years.

The problem is that you can never say that again and be taken seriously. The same goes with every game your fraud franchise has won since the head cheater took over.

The problem is that you can never say that again and be taken seriously. The same goes with every game your fraud franchise has won since the head cheater took over.

Whatever. Just ignore everything Jimmy Johnson said.

For curiosity's sake how many teams would say unfairly tape opponents offensive/defensive signals like the Patriots have done?

I have no clue. On the record we have the Pats & Cowboys who have taped signals.

I have no clue. On the record we have the Pats & Cowboys who have taped signals.

Yeah man the league singled out the poor patsies and their scum coach and owner. Poor poor patsys. Oh to live in the kind of fantasy world you inhabit...

Yeah man the league singled out the poor patsies and their scum coach and owner. Poor poor patsys. Oh to live in the kind of fantasy world you inhabit...

Can you frickin' read? Have I ever said the Pats didn't tape signals?

You are treating the Pats like they caused cancer but are giving the Cowboys a free ride. I don't get that.

What part of taping signals don't you get?

But you have no outrage over what JJ did back in the day because it happened 20 plus years ago? Thats bullcrap.

If the Arizona Cardinals taped signals would you give a crap?

There's your problem.

We know the Cheatriots will do anything to win. Thats not news. The fact that you don't understand that games and championships in major sports need to be on the level is the real news. This isn't the WWE.

We know the Cheatriots will do anything to win. Thats not news. The fact that you don't understand that games and championships in major sports need to be on the level is the real news. This isn't the WWE.

Apparently to him it is. What else would you expect from a Patzie troll.

Apparently to him it is. What else would you expect from a Patzie troll.

Bro no offense but you have surpassed your "troll usage" for 2008. I don't think I have seen anybody type that word as much as you have. :)

We like to hear the other point of view, that is why people like Gainzo are here. Especially now that the Pats run is over, it is fun watching them try to spin it all.

Bro no offense but you have surpassed your "troll usage" for 2008. I don't think I have seen anybody type that word as much as you have. :)

We like to hear the other point of view, that is why people like Gainzo are here. Especially now that the Pats run is over, it is fun watching them try to spin it all.

Why would you defend a troll ? j/k Wanted to get in another troll usage. :biggrin: BTW: Can I borrow some of Mad Mikes if he has any left over? :biggrin:

Archived