"If they had to do it again they would pay a $750,000 fine for 3 super bowls"

madmike1

You have some serious anger issues. All you do is call people names. If that makes you feel like a man then all the World to you.
Not everybody, you must like it, why else were you question me about JI? So you want to side step the real issues and focus on my made up anger issue aye? Typical!!!

Not everybody, you must like it, why else were you question me about JI? So you want to side step the real issues and focus on my made up anger issue aye? Typical!!!

You make no sense. What "real" issues am I side stepping?

Serious question: How old are you?

Oooo, oooo you graduated to spelling police, now you check for type o's.

One step down on the food chain, too bad I did not have any respect for you, to lose.

CLOWN!!!

classic! :rl:

Everything about it is great. I love it!

:yawn:

156 of your 387 posts have occurred in the last 7 days. I would wager that most of those 156 posts had nothing to do with the Jets and everything to do with trying to be an internet tough guy by calling me and Alk names.

Your contribution to the board has been stellar so far. Keep up the good work :rolleyes:

156 of your 387 posts have occurred in the last 7 days. I would wager that most of those 156 posts had nothing to do with the Jets and everything to do with trying to be an internet tough guy by calling me and Alk names.

Your contribution to the board has been stellar so far. Keep up the good work :rolleyes:

Nice job distracting from the actual topic of this thread: the fact that the NFL's punishment of the fraud franchise was a joke.

Nice job distracting from the actual topic of this thread: the fact that the NFL's punishment of the fraud franchise was a joke.

Thats an NFL issue not a Patriots issue. If you feel the biggest punishment handed down in NFL history was a joke then your beef is with the NFL; not the Patriots.

I haven't had many discussions in fact, I don't think I've had any with Alk, but from what I have seen him write on here, it doesn't bother me much. Gainzo, I have had millions of conversations with in baseball, basketball, I think some hockey, but nothing gets too seriously to where I want to strangle him like Jade Green wants to do right now... lol

We may hate each others teams, but it still doesn't stop us from having sports conversations. I can't say I hate either of the two, because personally I don't know either of the guys very well, and I honestly don't think it's good to hate someone unless you know them personally.

I haven't had many discussions in fact, I don't think I've had any with Alk, but from what I have seen him write on here, it doesn't bother me much. Gainzo, I have had millions of conversations with in baseball, basketball, I think some hockey, but nothing gets too seriously to where I want to strangle him like Jade Green wants to do right now... lol

We may hate each others teams, but it still doesn't stop us from having sports conversations. I can't say I hate either of the two, because personally I don't know either of the guys very well, and I honestly don't think it's good to hate someone unless you know them personally.

I don't hate anyone on the board. You and I follow different teams but when we have had disagreements we have never stooped to calling each other names.

That is the problem with those two. Name calling makes them look like idiots.

No, the REAL joke is people blowing the so called "fraud" out of proportion.

If you are so dumb to not change your signs from week to week, then you DESERVE to get your signs stolen. Look, camera or NO camera, people are going to change your signs if you do not change them! Look at the Tampa v Oakland Super Bowl.. The Raiders were dumb enough to not change their audibles, and they had to know Gruden made them all (hell, it was HIS offense the year before). Yet, they were stupid enough not to change the signs...... and guess what happened. TB was a step ahead of them all game.

Why is that OK, but a camera is not? In concept, it's the same thing. If someone just made NOTES of the signs on the sidelines (no camera) and then they used the coaching tape to piece is together later, that wouldn't be illegal either.

If you are so dumb to not change your signs from week to week, then you DESERVE to get your signs stolen.

Logic doesn't work with madmike. It is ok to steal signs as long as you don't use a video camera to do it.

At 80,000 home fans the JETS have or close to it anyway X 10 home games 8 reg. & 2 preseason games that works out 2 be around $10 a fan, less then our $20 parking fee or the price of 1 beer & 1 hotdog at the stadium , your gonna have a hard time convincing me that there is 1 Jet fan out there who Wouldn`t pony up $10 to get us 1 Superbowl ,forget about what we`d` pay for 3!

I don't hate anyone on the board. You and I follow different teams but when we have had disagreements we have never stooped to calling each other names.

That is the problem with those two. Name calling makes them look like idiots.

Tell me no one else saw the irony in that statement...:rl::rl:

I completely agree.

This topic has been discussed to death, yet every day, there is a new ****ing thread about it. It's over. Done. Get the **** over it and quit crying about it. All the whining in the world isn't going to get Beli fired. It's not going to get the Pats docked any more draft picks. They aren't going to pay another fine. And, most importantly, they aren't giving those Lombardi Trophies back, nor should they. Well, maybe the first one.;)

$750,000 will never erase the giant cum stain left on that franchise and it's fans, even though the puppet commish basically condones **CHEATING!!!** in his league.

The funny part is bill beliscum disgraced this team and it's fans blindly bend over for him left and right, they can't get enough of his cum on their faces!!!

Its funny how they could fine them $750,000 for stealing superbowls. This is a disgrace to sports and sports politics mostly.

Speaking of sport politics, check these facts out and tell me if it add up.

Sport: Football (NFL)

Team: New England Patriots

Charge: Cheating on a large scale in the sport.

Penalty: Team given $750,000 Penalty and lost of 1st rd pick #31 overall (like it f-ing matters when they have the #7 pick from San Fran).

Sport: Boxing (Professional)

Boxer: Muhammad Ali

Charge: "No official charge issued by the boxing committee" (The obvious reason was that Ali didnt fight in the Vietnam War for religious reasons and personal beliefs).

Penalty: Stripped of his Championship. Lost eligibilty to fight in all 50 states. Lost eligibility to obtain license to fight over seas. Passport was taken away. Barred from the ring for over 3 years. *His PRIME years.

I swear, is it me or does it seem that the term "Cheaters never win" seems not to be so accurate.

$750,000; that seriousy an insult to Football organizations and fans. There are teams with Cap Penalties that are larger...and in most situations much larger than $750,000 in a year given trades etc.

Think about this. The commish just compared the Pats cheating there way to multiple superbowls to a "Cap Penalty". He made "money" the penalty....to a team that has that amount 100 fold.

The penalty that would fit this "CRIME" should have been this.

the lost of the first 3 round draft picks for the next 3 years (1st rd, 2nd & 3rd) and no trading up with other teams for their picks or they will be taken too.

Forfeit of "1" playoff appearance if record determines your eligibility for the playoffs in a 5 year window period. (the next eligible team for the playoffs are granted playoff play).

You dont make "Money" the object of penalty....or if they were they should have done this.

No NFL Shared Revenue given to the the Pats for the next 2 years. That would single handedly force the Patriots to break up the team, trades etc. They wouldnt have the money to support the salaries that they gave people like brady.

Im just showing what the commisioner COULD HAVE DONE to show that he doesnt play that cheating sh_t....but I guess a 1st round pick and $750,000 is more than enough for stealing superbowls and destroying film footage that allegedly didnt need to be destroyed.

It's a dirty job...

First you want to know my age, now you are counting my posts, please get a life.

Well I'm old enough to know who Gonzo is, and since you have so much time on your hands, maybe you should go on a crusade.

Here's one 85% of the country according to an espn poll thinks your gaytriots **CHEATED!!!** their way to 3 superbowls.

You should take your spin on the road and convince them otherwise, they certainly seem like a team worth bending over for, have fun. :P

gonzotips.gif

Yes I know what he was talking about, (Jets Insider) I'm not from there.

I posted where I'm from, thank God we don't have to rely on you to determine what makes sense, I read your logic, you are no authority.

:rl:

It's a dirty job...

First you want to know my age, now you are counting my post, please get a life.

Well I'm old ebough to know who Gonzo is, and since you have so much time on your hands, maybe you should go on a crusade.

Here's one 85% of the country according to an espn poll thinks your gaytriots **CHEATED!!!** there way to 3 superbowls.

You should take your spin on the road and convince them otherwise, they certainly seems like a team worth bending over for, have fun. :P

:rl: This isn't fair, you're scoring at will here. :biggrin:

Actually, they won 3 out of 4 superbowls by cheating, and with the commish only dishing out $750,000 fines for possibly the biggest underminding in NFL history, Id say that this go round the cheaters did win. :cry:
I know see the first shirt.

Thats an NFL issue not a Patriots issue. If you feel the biggest punishment handed down in NFL history was a joke then your beef is with the NFL; not the Patriots.

There are no good guys in this story. Your team made a joke out of the game for 8 years and the NFL found out and did next to nothing.

What was it that Jade Green was just saying about cum on people's faces? Damn dude.

I believe he said that you looked like you were on the wrong end of a Japanese bukkake video just swimming in BB's semen. Which is my opinion is a fair and accurate assessment of the facts.

Archived