SouthernJet

What will happen 1st?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What will happen 1st?

• Alien life forms from Space will make themselves known to Earthlings
    • A Bigfoot will be caught
    • Religious Miracle, ie 2nd coming etc.
    • The end of the World

I'd say end of the world. Seeing as it is the only one that is actually going to happen. Life on other planets do exist but they would have to defy the known laws of physics to be able to travel here. Big foot is a myth. The second coming...I don't know, some people say obama in the anti-christ so anything is possible. The only one that we can say for certain that is going to happen is the extinction of life on this planet and the end of the earth.

I'd say end of the world. Seeing as it is the only one that is actually going to happen. Life on other planets do exist but they would have to defy the known laws of physics to be able to travel here. Big foot is a myth. The second coming...I don't know, some people say obama in the anti-christ so anything is possible. The only one that we can say for certain that is going to happen is the extinction of life on this planet and the end of the earth.

That's exactly how I feel too.

Big foot- I thought we already found him?

aliens -to think that Earth has the only inhabitants seems implausible to me.

Well, if they do exist, and I think they do, how are they getting here? It would take any species 30 generations just to travel here. Nothing here is worth that.

Well, if they do exist, and I think they do, how are they getting here? It would take any species 30 generations just to travel here. Nothing here is worth that.

So wait. You believe in other life forms, such as Aliens, but you don't believe in the end of the world happening so soon? Interesting.

So wait. You believe in other life forms, such as Aliens, but you don't believe in the end of the world happening so soon? Interesting.

One in logical and based in science and common sense and one is fantastical.

There a literally billions of galaxies and solar systems. Are you saying that this is the only one that is capable of supporting and sustaining life? That seems statistically improbable. If 1 out of every 10 billion planets were capable of sustaining life chances are there are at the very least dozen of other plants with some form of life on there.

There is no scientific or religious or logical or common sense explanation for the end of human civilization. We're at the very least a few thousand years from extinction.

There is no scientific or religious or logical or common sense explanation for the end of human civilization. We're at the very least a few thousand years from extinction.

You could apply the same things that apply to the extinction of other animals to humans, like overspeciation, etc. I honestly don't want to get into an argument over whether the human race will die before the sighting of aliens, however. Technically, the human species as we know it will become extinct once it adapts, which is inevitable. If we fail to adapt to some disaster, than we could also become extinct. The same things that we use to cause the extinction of other animals could come on us.

You could apply the same things that apply to the extinction of other animals to humans, like overspeciation, etc. I honestly don't want to get into an argument over whether the human race will die before the sighting of aliens, however. Technically, the human species as we know it will become extinct once it adapts, which is inevitable. If we fail to adapt to some disaster, than we could also become extinct. The same things that we use to cause the extinction of other animals could come on us.

The end of the world is very much common sense. I truly believe the world will come to an end before we discover aliens.

Again, he is talking about some mystical, metaphysical or extraterristerial means of human extinction happeneing in the next five years. Which is just not going to happen. Will the human race become extinct, yes it will. Will it happen within the next five years? No. Is planet X coming? no. Is ragnarok coming? no? Is Quexzacotl cooming back? no.

Over-population and diminished resources is a majot concern as is global warming. but these things wont kill us in the next 5 years. The end of the world is the only thing on that list that can happen. But, it isn't happenining within this or the next few generations.

and aliens are happening in the next few years? I don't think so.

Aliens are happening never. I said multiple times that it is impossible. That while the exists, coming here would be almost impossible.

Aliens are happening never. I said multiple times that it is impossible. That while the exists, coming here would be almost impossible.

Why is that? Maybe they have far more advanced technology than us, and can fly over here like they are walking down the block to get the groceries. Our planet is a newer one, so they could've been developing on some other planet way before our time.

Maybe they are already here and we just cant see them?!?!

your argument was that there are other lifeforms, so therefore that will happen before the end of the world.

If aliens are happening never, then why would you argue we'll find other lifeforms before the world ends?

Why is that? Maybe they have far more advanced technology than us, and can fly over here like they are walking down the block to get the groceries. Our planet is a newer one, so they could've been developing on some other planet way before our time.

maybe they have such advanced technology that they know we're here and they know to stay far, far away.

wormholes could help them get here quicker..but does anyone really know?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormhole

Archived