THA OFFICAL CARTER 3 THREAD

kobe24jets

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yo kobe just to let you know its official the album will have 17 track so your list is missing one go to cdnow.com they have the real track list
. 3 PEAT 2. MR. CARTER FEAT. - FEAT. JAYZ 3. A MILLI 4. GOT MONEY FEAT. - FEAT. TPAIN 5. COMFORTABLE FEAT. - FEAT. BABYFACE 6. PHONE HOME 7. DR. CARTER 8. TIE MY HANDS - FEAT. ROBIN THICKE 9. SHOOT ME DOWN FEAT. - D.SMIH 10. PLAYN WITH FIRE FEAT. - BETTY WRIGHT 11. LOLLIPOP FEAT. - STATIC MAJOR 12. LA FEAT. - BRISCO, BUSTA RHYMES 13. GOOD GIRL GONE BAD 14. YOU AINT GOT NUTHIN ON ME - FABOLOUS, JUELZ SANTANA 15. LET THE BEAT BUILD 16. WHIP IT 17. MISUNDERSTOODthis one fake

mrs officer aint on it

. 3 PEAT 2. MR. CARTER FEAT. - FEAT. JAYZ 3. A MILLI 4. GOT MONEY FEAT. - FEAT. TPAIN 5. COMFORTABLE FEAT. - FEAT. BABYFACE 6. PHONE HOME 7. DR. CARTER 8. TIE MY HANDS - FEAT. ROBIN THICKE 9. SHOOT ME DOWN FEAT. - D.SMIH 10. PLAYN WITH FIRE FEAT. - BETTY WRIGHT 11. LOLLIPOP FEAT. - STATIC MAJOR 12. LA FEAT. - BRISCO, BUSTA RHYMES 13. GOOD GIRL GONE BAD 14. YOU AINT GOT NUTHIN ON ME - FABOLOUS, JUELZ SANTANA 15. LET THE BEAT BUILD 16. WHIP IT 17. MISUNDERSTOODthis one fake

mrs officer aint on it

yea i just cant wait to get the real copy **** the boot leg

OK PEOPLE TOMORROW IS THE DAY WE HAVE ALL(AT LEAST MOST OF US) HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!! C3 DROP

also Plies drops tomoro to on Goon 10th.. lol

i dont kno if i gettin it tommorow

umma get my insurance money 2 drive on thursday

ya dig

so umma be playin it in tha whip

well you have to be a weezy fan to like it.. but what about the song with him and jay-z.. and the one with him and fabo.. the south has **** on lock right now just accept it

I do like Wayne. His effort on this album is not as good as his mixtapes.

The south doesnt, and never will have "**** on lock" because they have rappers like Soulja Boy.

Name one lyricist to come from the south other than T.I.

Hip Hop lives and will always live in NY.

Big, Jay, Nas, Mobb Deep, Kiss, Talib, Styles, Sheek.

The only dudes I **** with not from NY are Game, Lupe, Kanye, and Bun B.

I do like Wayne. His effort on this album is not as good as his mixtapes.

The south doesnt, and never will have "**** on lock" because they have rappers like Soulja Boy.

Name one lyricist to come from the south other than T.I.

Hip Hop lives and will always live in NY.

Big, Jay, Nas, Mobb Deep, Kiss, Talib, Styles, Sheek.

The only dudes I **** with not from NY are Game, Lupe, Kanye, and Bun B.

I agree with the south part being horrible, however Andre 3000 is top 3 alive in hiphop and Luda is commercial but he kills TI when it comes to lyrics. Honestly Killer Mike is better than TI when it comes to lyrics IMO.

I agree with the south part being horrible, however Andre 3000 is top 3 alive in hiphop and Luda is commercial but he kills TI when it comes to lyrics. Honestly Killer Mike is better than TI when it comes to lyrics IMO.

Exactly.. luda is a beast when it comes to lyrics and chamilloinarie is a pretty good lyricist himself.. but when i say we have it on lock im sayin now... biggie, pac, jayz and nas are legends of course if they drop a album its gonna sell.. but there isnt any new rappers from the north that are sellin like the boys from the south YA DIG!!!

REALTALK

Yes! Andre escaped me. His verse on Royal Flush is mind blowing!

Luda can be great, but some of his **** makes me scratch my head. He is a great lyricist though.

Exactly.. luda is a beast when it comes to lyrics and chamilloinarie is a pretty good lyricist himself.. but when i say we have it on lock im sayin now... biggie, pac, jayz and nas are legends of course if they drop a album its gonna sell.. but there isnt any new rappers from the north that are sellin like the boys from the south YA DIG!!!

REALTALK

Wow..that's really difficult to accomplish when there's no competition. I haven't seen a NY rapper drup an album since Fabolous last year!

Which reminds me, but Fab up there, he can spit. So can Uncle Murda and Jae Millz.

Wow..that's really difficult to accomplish when there's no competition. I haven't seen a NY rapper drup an album since Fabolous last year!

Which reminds me, but Fab up there, he can spit. So can Uncle Murda and Jae Millz.

see i agree with you all those guys are hot.. but as of right now june 10 2008 the south is where its at for hip hop!!! we live down here we should know... and i heard most of what is playin in new york is down south rap and hip hop.. beside 50cent controling the air waves there is no one in new york right now with i hot record IMO

see i agree with you all those guys are hot.. but as of right now june 10 2008 the south is where its at for hip hop!!! we live down here we should know... and i heard most of what is playin in new york is down south rap and hip hop.. beside 50cent controling the air waves there is no one in new york right now with i hot record IMO

Its true, NY (hiphop) radio stations play south music alllll day, it sucks! Its not because NY doesn't have any hot artist, its the corporate radio stations that don't wanna play them because the record companies pay the radio stations and DJ's. Theres still alot of good music that comes from NY, however alot of them are 'older' and they don't get any promotion. Right now everything is love songs, drug music or some gimmicky dance step, its disgusting, and honestly 90% of it comes from the south.

Archived