****Official Euro 2008 Thread****

BP

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm trying to tell you that the Italians have made an art form out of that.

Take a look at the 2:10 mark of this video. Was that a foul or a dive?

wicGKbufDzk

One of the worst dives I've ever seen came from one Harry Kewell. Where's he from Gainzo? Italy?

;)

Congratulations on your Spainard victory you filthy bandwagon-er!

Italy didn't seem ike they deserved it this year and if you can beat Buffon, it's not a cheap win.

Double post you crazy American-Italian :P

Good game. I'm not a Spaniard but you know I cant stand the Italian team.

I have nothing against Italy at all. I would love to travel there one day.

I'm starting to think Russia could go on and win this competition. Since Arshavin has been healthy they have been hands down better than anyone else. They could have beaten Sweeden 10-0 and were simply amazing against a seemingly unstoppable Dutch side. Hiddink has shown once again what a great manager he is and I think Spain will have a very difficult time defending their quick passing game. They've been a complete joy to watch so far and it should be a great attacking match vs the Spaniards.

I'm hoping United make an offer to Zenit St. Petersburg for Arshavin. He really looks like a great player based on both last seasons UEFA Cup run and this years Euro's.

I'm starting to think Russia could go on and win this competition. Since Arshavin has been healthy they have been hands down better than anyone else. They could have beaten Sweeden 10-0 and were simply amazing against a seemingly unstoppable Dutch side. Hiddink has shown once again what a great manager he is and I think Spain will have a very difficult time defending their quick passing game. They've been a complete joy to watch so far and it should be a great attacking match vs the Spaniards.

I'm hoping United make an offer to Zenit St. Petersburg for Arshavin. He really looks like a great player based on both last seasons UEFA Cup run and this years Euro's.

Well Spain already did play Russia and beat them handily, with Villa getting a hat trick. And I doubt they will make the same mistake the Dutch did and look past them.

But I agree Arshavin was great along with Pavlyuchenko.

It was a pathetic effort. Why did Del Piero not hit one?? I mean WTF was that all about?

I was thinking the same thing. And not only that but why didnt Del Piero get more playing time? What did he play for, just in the two 15 min overtime periods? wtf.

Pirlo being out was huge too.

Well Spain already did play Russia and beat them handily, with Villa getting a hat trick. And I doubt they will make the same mistake the Dutch did and look past them.

But I agree Arshavin was great along with Pavlyuchenko.

The first game was a lot closer than 4-1 would indicate. Russia hit the bar twice IIRC and had some good play. That was without Arshavin, they have been been improving with every game.

They`ve just said here about a "thunderstrike" or something

Come on GERMANY!!!!

thats 2-1!!

GK error but I can`t see

Sucks that we couldn't see that. Takes away all the pleasure from this game.

Archived