what kinda whip yall drive

kobe24jets

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:shock: What happened to the truck? :biggrin:

I'm just kidding, I still have the truck. it cost me $60 to fill it up today :1cry:

I saw one of these smart cars though, and they're pretty cool. and amazingly safe too.

I'm just kidding, I still have the truck. it cost me $60 to fill it up today :1cry:

I saw one of these smart cars though, and they're pretty cool. and amazingly safe too.

That's what they say BP but I don't know, I wouldn't want to be in one if it got hit by a Ford F250. Would you? BTW: (I fully realized you hadn't given up the truck) :biggrin:

That's what they say BP but I don't know, I wouldn't want to be in one if it got hit by a Ford F250. Would you? BTW: (I fully realized you hadn't given up the truck) :biggrin:

When I first saw that thing that is exactly what I said to myself. it's a death trap. but I've heard otherwise, although you'll never get me into one of those around here. :)

I put $75 in my Envoy last week. Damn, that was depressing.

It's depressing every time my truck gets close to empty. a ****ing 200% increase in two years? that's ****ing insane.

I filled up the Patriot ($50) Friday at $4.09 and today it's $4.21. Same frillin station !! Thank God the Patriot gives me 24 around town and 32 highway.

Around here is $4.09 as well. That's pathetic man, this **** HAS to change.

Around here is $4.09 as well. That's pathetic man, this **** HAS to change.

It's NOT going to change for the better Ghost I can tell you that now. I'm rebuilding a 69' Dodge Dart GT with a bored out 318. It's gonna take 93 octane. I can hardly wait to fill up that freakin tank :biggrin:. Of course if I can't find a rebult Carter carb for the sucker it'll be academic.

It's NOT going to change for the better Ghost I can tell you that now. I'm rebuilding a 69' Dodge Dart GT with a bored out 318. It's gonna take 93 octane. I can hardly wait to fill up that freakin tank :biggrin:. Of course if I can't find a rebult Carter carb for the sucker it'll be academic.

Tell me about it, Thai.

www.atozmustangs.com

Mine is the 99 Cobra on the left. 550 horsepower. I finally have it all done, inside and out, the way I have always wanted it, and gas is thru the roof. :)

Dude, get the special plates and you can make up the difference on car insurance.

Thanks. I'll never tell my wife exactly how much money I have in it. :)

Now I know you're not driving that to Hempstead LI for the opening day of training camp, right? :D

Looking forward to your camp report dude! :cheers:

What? I heard it was going to go down eventually.

Tell me about it, Thai.

www.atozmustangs.com

Mine is the 99 Cobra on the left. 550 horsepower. I finally have it all done, inside and out, the way I have always wanted it, and gas is thru the roof. :)

Beautiful wheels there DM. 550 HP WOW. I bet you can litterally see the gas gauge head south as you punch it. :biggrin: I had the 318 bored to 325 (it sat in a neighbors garage and the rings rusted into the cylinder walls) and with the Hooker headers and flowmasters I should be getting around 300 HP. Plenty for me. I've been working on it a year (ask BP) and I'm getting real anxious. I'm missing a local Mopar show this weekend. :(

Beautiful wheels there DM. 550 HP WOW. I bet you can litterally see the gas gauge head south as you punch it. :biggrin: I had the 318 bored to 325 (it sat in a neighbors garage and the rings rusted into the cylinder walls) and with the Hooker headers and flowmasters I should be getting around 300 HP. Plenty for me. I've been working on it a year (ask BP) and I'm getting real anxious. I'm missing a local Mopar show this weekend. :(

Thanks.

The 318 is a good engine. A friend of mine had a Dart and all he did was add headers and flowmasters and that baby ran real nice. Back in the mid seventies I had the chance to buy a 70 Hemi Cuda that needed some work and my father talked me out of it. I never let him forget that one. :)

Archived