I need to *#(@!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boozer76

Jesus H Christ!!! Due to a very minor complication in my wife's pregnancy, the doc siad we could not have sex during the pregnancy. Unfortunately that was back in November of 2007. I have not been laid in over half a friggin year!!! Not only that, I have to wait 6 weeks after she gives birth, AND then probably even more so she can get that minor complication taken care of!! My balls are ready to frigging explode out of my pants!!!

Alright this thread has potential. I say we make an exception and leave this in the NFL Forum. When we think it stinks rooting for the Jets we can bump this one up and laugh at Boozer. :)

Alright this thread has potential. I say we make an exception and leave this in the NFL Forum. When we think it stinks rooting for the Jets we can bump this one up and laugh at Boozer. :)

I think you should put a counter up on the forum, it's been since November 21st. That would mean it's been 202 days today.

well said...its sort of like when a chick has her period. she should still blow u, or at least give u a little tug because of the suffering she is putting u through

Were not talking 1 week here. It's been 202 days!! Sure I got some mouth and hand lovin but there just is nothing like a good &*#^!!

Nah, 124 drinks 15 beers and passes out on the couch. I've definitely tried that strategy a few times.

HAHAHAHAHAH!!! I heard he can't take his liquor well.

Anyways, I'm sure you prolly live somewhere around New Jersey and there are plenty of prostitutes.

Go give it a try. ;)

Those Skanky Groupies are looking better and better aren't they Boz??

This time when the lead guitar player is about to take his pick ,You jump in and say Man it's 202 Days bro.

Then Call Shotgun.........Works everytime

Man you don't even have an idea of how tough that was to resist!!

Archived