I need to *#(@!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boozer76

Nah, 124 drinks 15 beers and passes out on the couch. I've definitely tried that strategy a few times.

Yeah - we only saw one picture in what I'm sure was a series of photo's and events in that episode. I'd try something else if I was you.

Jesus H Christ!!! Due to a very minor complication in my wife's pregnancy, the doc siad we could not have sex during the pregnancy. Unfortunately that was back in November of 2007. I have not been laid in over half a friggin year!!! Not only that, I have to wait 6 weeks after she gives birth, AND then probably even more so she can get that minor complication taken care of!! My balls are ready to frigging explode out of my pants!!!

okay boozer. The first thing that Im going to need from you is for you to CALM DOWN. second thing is....I need you to take your wife by her hand and sit her down. Let her know that you're there for her and that you'll do anything for her. Once she understands the "I'll do anything for you" piece then make sure to ask her would she do the same. Of course she'll say yes and then quickly and with a very convincing voice ask her if you can borrow her best friend. If she gets all upset and begins to yell quickly interrupt her and tell her "thats what friends are for". she should understand after that. You'll be able to have incredible nasty sex with her best friend while you nuture your wife back to health. Afterwards she'll know how much of a great husband and a best friend that she really has and will appreciate the two of you even more......

I know, I should have a show like Dr. Phil. :superman:

Archived