Chad's Ankle still an issue?

4HCrew

If Chad beats out Kellen on one leg then it really is time to start worrying about the kid.

Behind this OLine Chad could hopefully stand on one leg. Besides it is the heart that matters. And Chad has the heart of 10 men.

Don't Lions sleep during the day and hunt at night? That would explain the Jets losing a lot of those 1pm games.

In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight.

In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight.

Wee-ooh wim-o-weh.

Wim-o-weh o-wim-o-weh o-wim-o-weh o-wim-o-weh

o-wim-o-weh o-wim-o-weh o-wim-weh.

Near the village, the peaceful village, the lion sleeps tonight.

Near the village, the peaceful village, the lion sleeps tonight.

Wee-ooh wim-o-weh. Wim-o-weh o-wim-o-weh o-wim-o-weh

o-wim-o-weh o-wim-o-weh o-wim-o-weh o-wim-weh.

Hush, my darling, don't fear, my darling, the lion sleeps tonight.

Hush, my darling, don't fear, my darling, the lion sleeps tonight.

Whuh whuh whuh wim-o-weh. Wee-ooh wim-o-weh wee-ooh

wim-o-weh wee-ooh wim-o-weh.

If Chad beats out Kellen on one leg then it really is time to start worrying about the kid.

lol true, CP already spots the kid a weak shoulder, now he spots him a leg? And the kid still can't win it? You would figure ANY backup qb in the league is better than ANY starting qb with a weak arm, two rotator cuff surgeries, and an effing gimp leg. WTF is going on here???? lol

clemens spent the offseason working on his accuracy and from what i've heard thus far it shows, but there are lingering decision making issues. i think the game is still moving a bit fast for the kid, which is obviously conducive to his poor reading. if the line is as solid as the paper claims, the run game can be absolutely beastly. that's a tremendous help to any QB, especially a developing one... just ask big ben and the bus. if he shows marked improvement in both efficiently reading defenses and assessing plays as they're happening or breaking down through TC he's a lock. i wanna see chad win one for us, but i've long accepted the fact that he ain't the one ta do it. so, give it to the next guy and then the next guy and then the next guy and then the next guy et al...

clemens spent the offseason working on his accuracy and from what i've heard thus far it shows, but there are lingering decision making issues. i think the game is still moving a bit fast for the kid, which is obviously conducive to his poor reading. if the line is as solid as the paper claims, the run game can be absolutely beastly. that's a tremendous help to any QB, especially a developing one... just ask big ben and the bus. if he shows marked improvement in both efficiently reading defenses and assessing plays as they're happening or breaking down through TC he's a lock. i wanna see chad win one for us, but i've long accepted the fact that he ain't the one ta do it. so, give it to the next guy and then the next guy and then the next guy and then the next guy et al...

How can the paper claim the line is solid? They haven't done any hitting, haven't put on pads and haven't faced anything other than the vaunted Jets front seven.

I'm with Victor. He always seemed to have a little hitch to me. Besides, Jim Brown always limped and it didn't hurt him any. I haven't heard any reports of Chad being limited in practice, just limping when he walks.

why doesnt anyone think Clemens has heart? In the Ravens game last season Clemens showed much heart and poise in his first career start. More winning capability then Chad couldve in the past two years. Just think if Stuckey was our 3rd wideout then instead of McCareins we would have won the game in regulation.

why doesnt anyone think Clemens has heart? In the Ravens game last season Clemens showed much heart and poise in his first career start. More winning capability then Chad couldve in the past two years. Just think if Stuckey was our 3rd wideout then instead of McCareins we would have won the game in regulation.

How would we have won it in regualtion? Overtime maybe, but J-Macs drop would not have won us the game there and then.

Archived