Coffee

Alk

I drink unsweetened iced tea and love the taste. And yes about 80% of what I drink in a day is water.

you must piss every hour...:)

Im the same. drink about 2 quarts of unsweetened iced tea every day, drink lots of water too.

but when I dont drink my tea, i have a crazy headache all friggin day.

Starbucks coffee is definitely not the coffee to go for.

Did you try Dunkin Donuts?

Dunkins is one of the few coffees out side of my home that I can actually drink. It's smooth and not bitter like the Tim Hortons we have out here on every other street corner. Starbucks is just too damn expensive IMO.

Dunkins is one of the few coffees out side of my home that I can actually drink. It's smooth and not bitter like the Tim Hortons we have out here on every other street corner. Starbucks is just too damn expensive IMO.

Starbucks is pricy -can have one of those per day but I like them because I like strong coffee. Dunkin Donuts is good and one of my local deli's has decent coffee.

I think Alk's actual intent is to not drink coffee because he thinks it tastes like ass. My guess is that next time he'll pony up the extra $2 for an 8 oz OJ.

Most likely I will pony up the $2. I usually get an ice tea instead though. I just had a five in my pocket and didn't have the debit card handy so I just bit the bullet.

logo_main.gif

There are 4 Dunkin Donuts in my town.

Medium regular* please.

*If anyone apart from Garb or Lil Bit Special know what that is I will give you 500 vcash.

Medium regular* is milk and sugar?

We have a winner! Take 500 vcash from me.

BTW: Try to order a medium regular at DD's outside of New England. No one knows what the F you are talking about.

Not necessarily true, my rambunctious Australian friend. I used to say medium regular*, but they would give me milk instead of cream. so I would say medium cream and sugar*.

By the way, your bagels suck where you live. if you ever have the chance while you're around here, you should go to Manhattan bagel. it's much better than those heated rubber pucks you guys have up there.

Not necessarily true, my rambunctious Australian friend. I used to say medium regular*, but they would give me milk instead of cream. so I would say medium cream and sugar*.

By the way, your bagels suck where you live. if you ever have the chance while you're around here, you should go to Manhattan bagel. it's much better than those heated rubber pucks you guys have up there.

I will donate the 500 vcash.

BTW: I don't like bagels. I'm not surprised you couldn't find a decent bagel in the Commonwealth. We don't like bagels!

I am subhuman until I have a cup of coffee in the morning.

I like the regular Starbucks coffee, not the lattes. Not enough coffee in it for me in the morning.

Garb, you should try Peet's Coffee if there is one near you. They have a couple of stores in the Boston area. It's my favorite coffee. Try Major Dickinson's Blend or their Cafe au Lait. Good stuff.

Archived