No standing at Chiefs games. OR ELSE!!!

BroadwayJ667

ept_sports_nfl_experts-533625223-1214929155.jpg?ymE0.n_ClNWrrBUcSee all those fans in that picture? They are dirty, filthy people who are running afoul of Arrowhead Stadium law and should be ejected and beaten with a railroad spike.The Kansas City Chiefs have a "Fan Code of Conduct," which is essentially a list of rules that fans have to follow when they're attending a game at Arrowhead. In theory, it's not a bad idea, as you'd like your stadium to provide a friendly atmosphere for families and people who aren't drunken hooligans.

In practice, though, it might not be such a great idea, especially if the person responsible for coming up with the rules is an 85-year-old woman who teaches the 2nd grade and regards standing up as one of the evil things that young whippersnappers often do. Seriously, standing erect is the No. 2 item on the list of things that are prohibited:

i don't care what anyone says, the NFL wants the wine and cheese crowd at games, that clap when something happens.

they want the real fans at home.

ya know i thought the only thing people really had left was sports because politics screwed us out of everything else. now we may not even have that.

Alright, I may have mistaken some of the details, but I just found this http://www.therockinr.com/laws.htm, it is actually Washington, and apparently tying an ugly horse up is okay, but riding one is not. My bad. The one about ugly horses is the first bullet on the page. I'm not entirely sure if I believe it, but I've heard about it before. Some of the other ones are pretty funny too, apparently "Any horse ridden within the city limits of Gooches, South Carolina, must always wear a pair of pants".

ept_sports_nfl_experts-533625223-1214929155.jpg?ymE0.n_ClNWrrBUcSee all those fans in that picture? They are dirty, filthy people who are running afoul of Arrowhead Stadium law and should be ejected and beaten with a railroad spike.The Kansas City Chiefs have a "Fan Code of Conduct," which is essentially a list of rules that fans have to follow when they're attending a game at Arrowhead. In theory, it's not a bad idea, as you'd like your stadium to provide a friendly atmosphere for families and people who aren't drunken hooligans.

In practice, though, it might not be such a great idea, especially if the person responsible for coming up with the rules is an 85-year-old woman who teaches the 2nd grade and regards standing up as one of the evil things that young whippersnappers often do. Seriously, standing erect is the No. 2 item on the list of things that are prohibited:

Its against excessive standing according to the Chiefs --- I.E., unless almost everyone is standing on 3rd down, sit down. Everyone stands up and celebrates after touchdowns however. What will they do? Eject the entire crowd? They've already said it will be against excessive standing, not just standing up for 10 seconds. You know that there is always that drunken ******* who feels he has to stand up for a couple of minutes.

Herm Edwards has a way about him that keeps everyone in their seats.

Until the end of the 3rd quarter.

All the fans standing up and leaving Chiefs' losing efforts every 4th quarter was confusing the Master Motivator, and ruining the clear shot of TV cameras on the red-light loving coach.

Think they're really scared Jared Allen is gonna set the season and career sack records with the Vikings and the fans may charge the field and justifiably kill Peterson and Edwards.

Seriously this could end up being one of the worst trades in American sports history. This could end up being as bad as Ruth, Ryan, Sosa, Herschel Walker, Wilt. And the Chiefs did it like they were takingout the garbage.

Roger Goodell and the NFL are destroying the fan experience in order to make their Docker-wearing corporate shills happy at the game.

Do you enjoy being thrown out of the game you love and have given so much money and time to?

Thank Herr Goodell and his new world order gestapo!

As a self made man and highly successful business executive I can't say I am that offended. But i remember the days of being just an average fan and this is just going to ruin that experience for all of you.

Roger Goodell and the NFL are destroying the fan experience in order to make their Docker-wearing corporate shills happy at the game.

Do you enjoy being thrown out of the game you love and have given so much money and time to?

As a self made man and highly successful business executive I can't say I am that offended. But i remember the days of being just an average fan and this is just going to ruin that experience for all of you.

oh, thanks for speaking for us!:Nuts:

that would mean you shouldn't go to rock concerts. how could anyone sit at a rock concert? unless the band sucks!

To be honest I dont mind when you stand for the first song or 2 or when a popular one starts -- but to stand for the entire show is just ridiculous -- the music sounds exactly the same sitting as standing -- or maybe Im just getting older :yawn:

To be honest I dont mind when you stand for the first song or 2 or when a popular one starts -- but to stand for the entire show is just ridiculous -- the music sounds exactly the same sitting as standing -- or maybe Im just getting older :yawn:

I think your just getting older bro!;)

gotta stand for the pit! at some places i go they have seats way in the backbut he front is for the pit

YOU are the Docker wearing corporate shill.Because you say you are succesful and have money what makes you above the average fan.Your w-2 has nothing to do with what kind of fan you are.

Archived