To all the Jets fans who do not want Favre...

Notice that no matter what I talk about, someone insists on talking bad about the Dolphins because of my sig. I'm all for staying on topic, but it's people that don't like my sig that hi-jack the threads.

Then change the sig. :P

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Notice that no matter what I talk about, someone insists on talking bad about the Dolphins because of my sig. I'm all for staying on topic, but it's people that don't like my sig that hi-jack the threads.

BTW I checked page 1 in this thread. One guy never said anything but just added something to your sig then YOU started with the Ronnie Brown, Ted Ginn crap. Just sayin......:nohijacking:

yes but at least i'm not delusional about the capabilities of the fins.

top 5 ronnie brown

lets see

1.tomlinson

2.Peterson

3. Gore

4. Addai

5. Westbrook

6. S. Jackson

7. Larry Johnson

8. Clinton Portis

9. M Barber

10. Jones-drew

you lose

ted ginn may be better than wilford, but it's pretty easy to be better than crap.

John beck won't be on the roster next year. cuz he is NOT a parcells guy.

i don't know anyone on the fins defense because there is nobody with talent on that defense, your real best player is now a cowboy.

yeah i really respect a franchise who is owned by a guy almost in tears who asks sports reporters what to do. ha.

you lose

Well I was referring to the draft because you said he wasn't worth a top 5 pick. Try to stay consistent in your claims. As for those backs, Tomlinson, Peterson, Westbrook andd Jackson are the only guys I'd take over Brown. Before you freak out about that, watch Ronnie play last year and tell me there are 5 backs more talented than he is.

The good old "Parcells guy" thing, too funny. Don't know how to refute that other than saying Beck worked harder than any other Dolphins this off-season, pretty sure Parcells loves that.

Right, you just admitted you don't know anything about the defense which makes me question your knowledge of the rest of the game. No need to continue.

BTW I checked page 1 in this thread. One guy never said anything but just added something to your sig then YOU started with the Ronnie Brown, Ted Ginn crap. Just sayin......:nohijacking:

First off, I didn't post on page one so you're lying. Second, I was critical of the original poster calling the Jets and Ravens playoff teams.

Then your genius friend, BroadwayJoe brought up Ronnie and Teddy so everything I've said has been in response.

You really need some work in logic and debate.

First off, I didn't post on page one so you're lying. Second, I was critical of the original poster calling the Jets and Ravens playoff teams.

Then your genius friend, BroadwayJoe brought up Ronnie and Teddy so everything I've said has been in response.

You really need some work in logic and debate.

#1 ) I have 20 posts per page, yours was post #18 so that WOULD put it on page one for me now wouldn't it? Be careful how you use the "L" word. #2) You post #18 mentioned Ron Brown and Ted Guinn 1st BEFORE BroadwayJoe even posted. Try actually reading stuff 1st before posting incorrectly.

Assbag, stick to the topic of the damned thread. If you wanna discuss the merits of the 1-15 dollfags upcoming start a thread so it can get 3 replies and die like it should. The fins were the worst team in football for the past 20 years. It takes more than one half-decent offseason to rectify something like that.

How about the guy that shreaded you for over 200 total yards last year?

How about the center and OT that led him to those 200 yards?

How about Will Allen, Jason Taylor, Joey Porter, Vonnie Holliday, Jason Ferguson, Justin Smiley, Yeremiah Bell, Akin Ayodele? And an array of young developing talent?

Is Taylor definetly playing for you guys this year?

Oh and you have to be kidding with the other 2 you mentioned.

Assbag, stick to the topic of the damned thread. If you wanna discuss the merits of the 1-15 dollfags upcoming start a thread so it can get 3 replies and die like it should. The fins were the worst team in football for the past 20 years. It takes more than one half-decent offseason to rectify something like that.

"Assbag" :rl: I love it Arsis.

Wow!.....wow.

Obviously, there are several teams I don't need to mention, but you might want to do a little research before you open your mouth and insert your foot.

Dolphins past 20 year resume.

164-156, 3 AFC East titles, 9 playoff apperances.

Jets past 20 year resume.

139-180-1, 2 AFC East titles, 6 playoff apperances.

If the Dolphins have been the worst team during the past 20 years, what does that say about the Jets? Truth hurts, huh, big guy?

Wow!.....wow.

Obviously, there are several teams I don't need to mention, but you might want to do a little research before you open your mouth and insert your foot.

Dolphins past 20 year resume.

164-156, 3 AFC East titles, 9 playoff apperances.

Jets past 20 year resume.

139-180-1, 2 AFC East titles, 6 playoff apperances.

If the Dolphins have been the worst team during the past 20 years, what does that say about the Jets? Truth hurts, huh, big guy?

Dude, just shut-up already. No one cares about the Dolphins here.

this thread got ridiculous because of a phins troll. How stupid does that sound?

Because a Jets fan called the Dolphins the worst team in the past 20 years? Dude, it's one thing to have an intelligent debate, it's another thing to be obnoxious because someone is a fan of a rival... Seriously though, if Favre wanted to come to New York, I would suggest that the Jets welcome him with open arms. The Jets look to be pushing for the playoffs now with their free agency spending spree so they might as well try to push them even further into the playoffs. However I hope he stays away from Miami as we're looking to rebuild...

Could be worse, you could be taking advice from a Patriots fan...

Well, I guess if you were into filming, advice from a Patriots fan wouldn't be so bad........

I would agree with that. I have finally turned the corner in life, i officially hate the patriots more than i love the jets.

I would agree with that. I have finally turned the corner in life, i officially hate the patriots more than i love the jets.

I was like that towards the end of last season. It's strange too because my hatred towards the Pats came because of my love for the Jets.

I was like that towards the end of last season. It's strange too because my hatred towards the Pats came because of my love for the Jets.

I hate how hating the Patriots became the cool thing to do. Any Dolphins, Jets, Bills, or even Colts fan is allowed to hate them, but I never really understood why other people did. I've hated the Patriots since I can remember, now I see Seahawks fans around here hating them and it makes no sense. (Well it does a little now, but not before the taping scadal.)

I hate how hating the Patriots became the cool thing to do. Any Dolphins, Jets, Bills, or even Colts fan is allowed to hate them, but I never really understood why other people did. I've hated the Patriots since I can remember, now I see Seahawks fans around here hating them and it makes no sense. (Well it does a little now, but not before the taping scadal.)

I can understand why people who support other teams over here hate them. So many UK NFL 'fans' just jump on the Pats bandwagon now that they're winning and they're so ****ing annoying.

I'm not really sure why everyone else would have hated them before spygate though.

Archived