Precamp News - Chad Pennington

The Gun Of Bavaria

Reminds me of a quote I saw when I was reading Sports Illustrated a few weeks ago. It was an article about QB's who have followed Hall-of-Famers (apparently the only one to ever succeed was Steve Young)... anyways, they interviewed the guy who followed Bradshaw in Pittsburgh.. can't remember his name.. but his quote was

"I tried to shoot myself, but the bullet got intercepted."

Apparently at some point this evening, Chad Pennington was throwing items into his trunk, before leaving the house for camp, and in the process, threw 2 interceptions.

and now I know to ignore all the rest of your posts. Pennington is past his prime, we all get it, making up stupid crap to try to express it is just painful to read.

and now I know to ignore all the rest of your posts. Pennington is past his prime, we all get it, making up stupid crap to try to express it is just painful to read.

What innovative and thought provoking posts have you ever made?

whoah, that's gonna really throw this site into a tailspin. you gonna leave & take yer Vcash with you in an attempt to bankrupt JN as well?

Yeah, he really took us to new heights when he was in his "prime". :yawn:

S'matter - you just feeling a little weepy about your hero today?

Yeah, he really took us to new heights when he was in his "prime". :yawn:

S'matter - you just feeling a little weepy about your hero today?

The LAST thing I am is a Chad Pennington fan. I just choose not to make up stupid ****. I'm not a fan of either QB (with a chance to start) on our roster to be honest.

Something, I think that the stick in your ass, has a stick in it's ass. Listen, nancy, you really need to lighten up.

Why are you always s depressing.

Go eat some ice cream, lighten up for once.

Archived