What position does Kerry Rhodes play?

Alk

What position does Kerry Rhodes play?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What position does Kerry Rhodes play?

• I looked on NFL.com and he plays FS
    • I actually pay attention during games and he plays SS
    • 69 baby!!
    • First ballot HOF QB
    • Max's towel boy

Not really because your poll implies that people who watch the games would see he's a SS. Thats not true though. He covers much more than he plays run support.

It all depends on the system. Some SS spend more time in pass coverage than others.

Not really because your poll implies that people who watch the games would see he's a SS. Thats not true though. He covers much more than he plays run support.

I agree with this, but based on the other thread I might be in the minority. If we are nice maybe Sperm will quote Lord Humungus.

It all depends on the system. Some SS spend more time in pass coverage than others.

Depends if you just term them "strong" if they line up on what is generally the TE side.

Putting a piece of glass through my right eye would be a nice break from the Favre hoopla.

Please embed the video.

I guess I'm going to have to watch closely this year. In my defense, the only Jets games I've been able to catch these past few years are the national games, and that one Jets-Pats game I downloaded. For the Cowboys game, I was in here complaining about the gameplanning, and drank a lot.

Archived