open q & a for jet newbies

scionce

welcome to jet nation!

you may notice i am a recently registered member of this fine forum, but that has little bearing on my knowledge of this team and its history. i can also empathize with all those stepping into a fresh situation and i completely respect their eagerness to learn. that said, i'm setting up this thread to answer any and all questions about this team any newbies might have. it would be a pleasure to quench your thirst for knowledge and most here will tell you i can be efficiently informative when i'm into a topic. so, quest away...

welcome to jet nation!

you may notice i am a recently registered member of this fine forum, but that has little bearing on my knowledge of this team and its history. i can also empathize with all those stepping into a fresh situation and i completely respect their eagerness to learn. that said, i'm setting up this thread to answer any and all questions about this team any newbies might have. it would be a pleasure to quench your thirst for knowledge and most here will tell you i can be efficiently informative when i'm into a topic. so, quest away...

Great idea man!

Great idea man!

thanks, bro. i just hope this thread doesn't get lost in the shuffle now that it's getting late. i got caught up writing posts in other threads when i should've set this one up as soon as i read the first post asking about the jets.

thanks, bro. i just hope this thread doesn't get lost in the shuffle now that it's getting late. i got caught up writing posts in other threads when i should've set this one up as soon as i read the first post asking about the jets.

Yeah, there's definitely a late-night crew and then the others. I'm in California, so I have a three-hour excuse. ;)

I don't usually get a chance to respond to a lot of posts after my eight-hour slumber and two pages of bump-downs... so a lot of shuffling takes place with my writing.

You've been on a roll lately. Bit with the writer's bug?

Yeah, there's definitely a late-night crew and then the others. I'm in California, so I have a three-hour excuse. ;)

I don't usually get a chance to respond to a lot of posts after my eight-hour slumber and two pages of bump-downs... so a lot of shuffling takes place with my writing.

You've been on a roll lately. Bit with the writer's bug?

just trying to do my part i guess. had writer's block for the past week or so... actually, i still can't write what i should working on, but i can concoct posts for jet nation...

just trying to do my part i guess. had writer's block for the past week or so... actually, i still can't write what i should working on, but i can concoct posts for jet nation...

well, it's healthy, and you get stellar feed-back... :character0293:

just ask 128, aec, ecurb, or kobe :D

Wow this thread was meant for me eh?

I actually only have on question right now

In terms of geographical representation I understood it as the Giants represent the New Jersey type area and the Jets represent the greater New York metropolitan area which includes New York City. Sorry if those lines seem a bit skewed but I live about 4000 km (that

Wow this thread was meant for me eh?

I actually only have on question right now

In terms of geographical representation I understood it as the Giants represent the New Jersey type area and the Jets represent the greater New York metropolitan area which includes New York City. Sorry if those lines seem a bit skewed but I live about 4000 km (that

welcome to jet nation!

I know gate D gets the press, but I hear the boobs at gate B are bigger and better, what is your opinion???

hey, j. welcome to jet nation.

both teams play in new jersey, but the giants were the first to make the move there. i assume that's where the initial "the giants are jersey's team" ideology came from. however, some jets fans residing in jersey like to think of the jets as jersey's team. regardless of where they play, money will most likely ensure they retain the "ny" moniker.

hope that clarifies things.

Thanks scionce,

That does clarify things

Another question

What is the general attitude of Jets fans towards Giant fans?

Thanks!

absolute hatred on both sides for the most part.

joe's right, but i have a few of friends who are giants fans and as a pat hater i've kind of warmed a bit to the giants since they stomped on brady. but only a bit.

Seriously, guys?

This should be a happy day for Jet fans, and this is how we're going to spend it?

i am happy as hell dude, for sure! I was just asking the sage what his opinion was on boobage at the stadium. It kinda was the biggest jets story last year, lol.

I have no interest in racially profiling anyone based on an avatar.

Archived